PDA

View Full Version : RI- 23 y/o cop beats and chokes his 9 y/o sister in fit of rage.

Anti Federalist
08-23-2012, 08:09 PM
All will comply.

Police officer suspended for assault on sister, 9

http://www2.turnto10.com/news/2012/aug/22/police-officer-suspended-assault-9-year-old-girl-ar-1145061/

WOONSOCKET, R.I. --
An argument between a Woonsocket police officer and his 9-year-old sister led the 23-year-old man to choke his sibling at their father's home.

That's according to a police report on the incident that led to the arrest of officer Patrick Cahill.

Police released the report Wednesday, one day after Cahill was arrested and arraigned in District Court on a charge of felony assault. He was released on $5,000 personal recognizance.

According to a police report, the girl says she and her sister were watching television at Cahill's father's house with the officer when she asked to go outside.

The girl said Cahill began yelling at her and she ran upstairs and outside. Once outside, she tried to go into a car in the driveway to get away from Cahill because he was chasing her.

According to the police report, the girl said that Patrick grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her back inside the home. Once inside, the girl said she was thrown on the couch where Cahill put his hand around her throat and began to strangle her.

According to the police report, the girl said she was crying and when Cahill let go, she had trouble breathing.

Police said the girl was treated for non life-threatening injuries.

The Woonsocket Police Department says Cahill has been suspended without pay.

phill4paul
08-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Cop.
̶R̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶s̶.̶
SYLP

Everyone else.

Kylie
08-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Roid rage anyone?

jkob
08-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Roid rage anyone?

first thing I thought of

maybe instead of going after baseball players and bicyclists they should take a look at cops

youngbuck
08-23-2012, 09:26 PM
How many of us would be released on a PR-bond after committing felony assault?

heavenlyboy34
08-23-2012, 09:34 PM
first thing I thought of

maybe instead of going after baseball players and bicyclists they should take a look at cops
This^^

Origanalist
08-23-2012, 09:45 PM
The girl was in obvious need of being served and protected.

QuickZ06
08-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Cop.
̶R̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶s̶.̶
SYLP

Everyone else.

You stand corrected.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

QuickZ06
08-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Roid rage anyone?

Nope....badge rage.

You will comply or die.

presence
08-24-2012, 06:16 AM

Good luck getting that past the fraternal order.