PDA

View Full Version : Cop Smashes Compliant Woman's Face Into Car

green73
08-23-2012, 07:15 PM
http://12160.info/page/op-smashes-compliant-woman-s-face-into-car-maybe-now-you-can-unde

heavenlyboy34
08-23-2012, 07:22 PM
fucking cowardly pig. :mad:

AGRP
08-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Let me guess. He was not charged with battery and after 8 years of "service" at the age of 33 gets a pension.

Lucille
08-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Floriduh! Again!

Abbi never filed any charges against the officer, instead a supervisor who reviewed the dash cam footage brought the issue to his higher-ups. Christopher Geraci was not only fired, but charged with battery.

Though he is only facing a potential one year jail sentence, the shame of assaulting an innocent woman, thanks to the internet, will stay with him forever.

Amazing. How often does that happen?

Anti Federalist
08-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Let me guess. He was not charged with battery and after 8 years of "service" at the age of 33 gets a pension.

I believe this is the same case.

Pensacola Police Officer Fired For Excessive Force

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/aug/17/pensacola-police-officer-fired-excessive-force-ar-4360222/

By: WKRG Staff | Pensacola Police

Published: August 17, 2012 Updated: August 17, 2012 - 2:58 PM

A Pensacola Police officer was fired today after a routine review of his patrol vehicle’s camera revealed he used unnecessary force in making a recent arrest.
In addition, Officer Christopher Geraci also was arrested and charged with battery. “This type of behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated,” Simmons said, adding that the incident was found through a routine supervisory review of the videotape and was not the result of a complaint.

Department supervisors review all uses of force. The incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. August 2 when Geraci responded to a hit and run crash at D and Cervantes streets. The driver – identified as Abbi Bonds, 29, of Pensacola – was found with the car in the 1100 block of North C Street. The car had heavy front end damage and was disabled.

During a verbal exchange between Geraci and Bonds, Geraci approached Bonds and grabbed her by her left arm. He then forcibly slung her into the side of the car, then grabbed the back of her head and forced it into the top of the vehicle while placing her in handcuffs.

“When I saw the video, I was shocked and disappointed,” Simmons said. “This is not how we train, it was unreasonable force and it was inconsistent with the level of resistance.” Bonds was charged with leaving the scene of a crash involving property damage, failure to yield, driving under the influence, and not having proof of insurance.

Anti Federalist
08-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Floriduh! Again!

Amazing. How often does that happen?

Although they say it was a "routine review" of video, what do you want to bet that young Miss Bonds is the daughter of some highly placed functionary in government?

osan
08-23-2012, 07:38 PM
http://12160.info/page/op-smashes-compliant-woman-s-face-into-car-maybe-now-you-can-unde

Fired... big deal. Why has be not been charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced to 10 years in state prison, general population?

And I bet the little ex-piggy is now home whining about how unfairly he has been treated.

Disgusting.

EDIT: apparenty the article AF posted says he was charged with battery. He still belongs in prison for a good decade or more. To me honest, were I the judge, he would get the max, no parole if possible. This shit has got to be stopped because these psychopaths really are out of control.

aGameOfThrones
08-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Anonymous
Posted: Aug 23 2012, 9:31 PM

Link
7591 People it says she was under the influence that failed several sobriety tests and was a hit and run suspect. Cop was in his right to be forceful. Read the notes in the YouTube video before you throw every cop as a pig around she was drunk.

I found the apologist.