PDA

View Full Version : Which ticket would you vote for assuming Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination? (poll)

zadoc
08-23-2012, 05:08 PM
POLL: Which presidential ticket would you rather vote for? (http://www.wepolls.com/p/11258471/Which-presidential-ticket-would-you-rather-vote-for)

I'll be voting for Gary Johnson.

Miss Annie
08-23-2012, 05:13 PM
I am praying to GOD that if Ron does not get the GOP nomination ( the lady has not sung yet )..... that he will see how many people are waking up and decide to run 3rd party.

sailingaway
08-23-2012, 05:29 PM
I'd agree with Annie, if he is cheated out of his five states against all rules and rights of those who voted in the delegate process, just because Romney is terrified of a 15 minute Ron Paul speech.

parocks
08-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Right now, thinking not voting. The RNC really is going out of their way to piss me off. So, in Maine, a couple ago, I probably would've voted for Summers, now, thinking just staying home. Pretty much all the Republicans, up and down the ballot that would've gotten my vote, they're just not gonna get it. Considering vandalizing Romney yard signs instead of voting. Probably won't do that. But that's my thinking right now. A couple months ago, a steady diet of "oh Obama is so much worse than Romney, consider the Supreme Court" might've worked. Now, I'm certain it won't. I'm in Maine. Republicans will lose every statewide election in Maine this year. Because Romney is a Giant Fking Ahole, and enough people know this to bring losses to every Republican on the ticket. LePage is standing with us, I'm looking forward to a LePage victory in 2014, but it'll be a bloody mess in Maine for the Republicans this year. Charlie Webster is going to have to work his ass off to prevent the GOP collapse to come. The big elections I will participate in, or try to, are the state committee races, where we take even more control of the state GOP, and get rid of Webster and all the other GFAs.

CaptainAmerica
08-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Why would I bother voting?

trey4sports
08-23-2012, 05:37 PM
check my sig

Shane Harris
08-23-2012, 05:40 PM
If Paul isn't going to be on the ballot, then Johnson, as it currently stands.

Shane Harris
08-23-2012, 05:44 PM
check my sig

This would probably be the most pragmatic option, and I would definitely do this before pulling the lever for Romney.

DamianTV
08-23-2012, 05:45 PM
check my sig

(sig)Proud member of the "Libertarians-Voting-For-Obama-Because-We-Want-To-Elect-Rand-In-2016" club.

Lets go through this by the numbers then. Say everyone votes for Gary because they wake up and realize that the Republicrats are no different in either party. Say a 3rd party wins. Sure, the 3rd party candidate will be incumbent in 2016, but I still believe two things, #1 the Dempublican Party still will be very influential in 2016 which gives Rand just as good of a shot of actually making it in the 2016 election, and #2, Rand is a fucking asshole who would stab us in the back as quickly as he stabbed his own father in the back. Rand Paul will NOT get my vote after his Romney Endorsement.

Gary Johnson FTW.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Lets go through this by the numbers then. Say everyone votes for Gary because they wake up and realize that the Republicrats are no different in either party. Say a 3rd party wins. Sure, the 3rd party candidate will be incumbent in 2016, but I still believe two things, #1 the Dempublican Party still will be very influential in 2016 which gives Rand just as good of a shot of actually making it in the 2016 election, and #2, Rand is a fucking asshole who would stab us in the back as quickly as he stabbed his own father in the back. Rand Paul will NOT get my vote after his Romney Endorsement.

Gary Johnson FTW.

partially agreed. But the rand hate is................. yeah there is no justification. There won't be an america in 2016, the only way to change this is to travel back in time and change time. But the timelords tell us that the years of 1933-1945 is a fixed field.

Shane Harris
08-23-2012, 05:58 PM

Gary Johnson FTW.

I understand the animosity towards Rand to a certain degree. But I have just as much towards Gary for running against Ron. In reality what Rand did was no where near the level of betrayal that would warrant all the hate IMO. He is nowhere near all the politicians who betray our principles and lie and decieve. He is on the right side even though he may not always make the best decisions according to some. IMO

heavenlyboy34
08-23-2012, 06:07 PM
partially agreed. But the rand hate is................. yeah there is no justification. There won't be an america in 2016, the only way to change this is to travel back in time and change time. But the timelords tell us that the years of 1933-1945 is a fixed field.
Hey, quantum physicists may figure out time travel before TEOTWAKI. :o

seyferjm
08-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Undecided atm between Johnson and Goode, leaning towards Johnson though.

pcosmar
08-23-2012, 06:11 PM
NOBP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqWyJfi0b0Y

Support this Project,,
http://www.indiegogo.com/graystatemovie
to wake and warn more.

lynnf
08-23-2012, 06:24 PM
NOBP - No One But Paul, even if I have to write (or maybe even scratch) in

Anti Federalist
08-23-2012, 06:38 PM
My ballot will look like this Mutt Romney fundraising letter I dropped off in the mail.

http://i.imgur.com/IOjIj.jpg

jonhowe
08-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Clearly libertarian. No, Johnson isn't half the man Ron is, but he is actually talking as if he's from this planet, which is a nice start.

kahless
08-23-2012, 06:54 PM
check my sig

With all the dirty tricks they continue to play, do you think the party will not do the same to Rand in 2016?

Dissent
08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Right now Gary Johnson. I hope Obama wins and if its close come election day then Obama.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 07:57 PM
NOBP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqWyJfi0b0Y

Support this Project,,
http://www.indiegogo.com/graystatemovie
to wake and warn more.

If paul doesn't win i am moving to......... shits there is no place to move. the last we can do is an armed revolution.

VanBummel
08-23-2012, 08:16 PM
Writing in Paul is the plan.

I'm guessing the best thing for us (besides a Paul victory, of course...) would be an Obama win and a slight majority of Repubs in congress? At least they're still pretending to disagree, and that buys us some time...

pcosmar
08-23-2012, 08:17 PM
If paul doesn't win i am moving to......... shits there is no place to move. the last we can do is an armed revolution.

An Armed Revolution is neither likely nor desirable.
I am however a believer in self defense,, and community defense..

I do expect Government violence. If both History and present day preparations are any guide.

torchbearer
08-23-2012, 08:19 PM
I've offered to work with the GJ campaign in louisiana. I have also offered to work with a 5th district congressional candidate clay grant.

specsaregood
08-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Why would I bother voting?

Well there are generally other things on the ballot worth voting on.

As to the OP, I'd probably just vote for Virgil Goode.

alucard13mmfmj
08-23-2012, 09:06 PM
either GJ or Obama.

GJ if it seems Romney is gonna lose anyways.
Obama so only 4 more years of that clown so we can have a liberty candidate for 2016.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 10:17 PM
either GJ or Obama.

Obama so only 4 more years of that clown so we can have a liberty candidate for 2016.

Obama is just gonna fuck things up. ObamaCare is already upheld. Sure, we are better liked by foreign nations whose cradle to grave nanny states are failling, or their people who think Obama is one of them a sophisticated leftist. Well, at least Poland, Czech Republic and other poorer countries know the message of liberty.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 10:17 PM
either GJ or Obama.

Obama is just gonna fuck things up. ObamaCare is already upheld. Sure, we are better liked by foreign nations whose cradle to grave nanny states are failling, or their people who think Obama is one of them a sophisticated leftist. Well, at least Poland, Czech Republic and other poorer countries know the message of liberty.

trey4sports
08-23-2012, 10:32 PM

Gary Johnson FTW.

With all due respect....I'm talking about reality.

pcosmar
08-23-2012, 10:40 PM
With all due respect....I'm talking about reality.

And I have actually heard GJ speak,, I sure as fuck don't want 4 years of that.

It will be bad enough with Obama,,very likely worse with Romney..
Either way I expect things to go completely to shit by the end of this year.

I'll write in Paul,,and wait till TSHTF. I have survival skills.

Origanalist
08-23-2012, 10:56 PM
The Bieber ticket.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=I4942507304682843&pid=1.7&w=228&h=138&c=7&rs=1

That is all, goodnight.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 10:56 PM
An Armed Revolution is neither likely nor desirable.
I am however a believer in self defense,, and community defense..

I do expect Government violence. If both History and present day preparations are any guide.
I think Kokesh might have some incentive. He has some good points but thinks the Ron Paul 2007-2008 campaign was better than 2012.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 10:57 PM
And I have actually heard GJ speak,, I sure as fuck don't want 4 years of that.

It will be bad enough with Obama,,very likely worse with Romney..
Either way I expect things to go completely to shit by the end of this year.

I'll write in Paul,,and wait till TSHTF. I have survival skills.
Why? He is a Cosmotarian jackass trying to swoon over the weaker paul supporters like me.