PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul CAN still win the nomination.

jeremiahj13
08-23-2012, 03:59 PM
If God can flood the world, turn water into wine, cure diseases with the touch of a finger,

surely He can give us a Ron Paul nomination win!
It is in His hands now.....

Cody1
08-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Unfortunately I have yet to come across a Christian denomination that spells out happy ending without the world ending first, hell, isn't Israel supposed to be destroyed and then rebuilt?

acptulsa
08-23-2012, 04:11 PM
If God can flood the world, turn water into wine, cure diseases with the touch of a finger,

The Lord helps those who help themselves.

We have a lot of people in place. Enough to scare them into rule changes and attempted rule changes, untold shenanigans in multiple state GOP organizations (many of which are embarassing for them), and preconditioning for the public so maybe they can get away with silencing us.

We must have faith enough to follow through, or even God will be powerless to help us help ourselves.

alucard13mmfmj
08-23-2012, 04:13 PM
maybe the hurricane will keep romney/santorum delegates trapped in their hotels. a lot of them are pretty old and dont want to slip on wet ground =p...

i know RP delegates/alternates will go no matter what.

parocks
08-23-2012, 04:19 PM
will we still have posts like this in a week?

1stAmendguy
08-23-2012, 04:31 PM
will we still have posts like this in a week?

Coming from someone who has the "Still In" caption over a picture of Ron Paul as his avatar.

LibertyEagle
08-23-2012, 04:31 PM

Well, He thought about it, but stopped by the Religion subforum and discovered how many here despised Him, so He went on to something else.

:cool:

ChristopherShelley
08-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I said this once here on this forum, a long time ago, and I'll say it again.

It is possible for Ron Paul to be president until it is no longer possible.

When that moment comes, I will put on a wig and sing for the forum.

cajuncocoa
08-23-2012, 04:33 PM
maybe the hurricane will keep romney/santorum delegates trapped in their hotels. a lot of them are pretty old and dont want to slip on wet ground =p...

i know RP delegates/alternates will go no matter what.The hurricane is probably not going to Tampa now.

cajuncocoa
08-23-2012, 04:34 PM
will we still have posts like this in a week?Am I missing some disconnect between this post and your avatar?

RPES1
08-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Unfortunately God doesn't exist so this will never happen.

1stAmendguy
08-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Well, He thought about it, but stopped by the Religion subforum and discovered how many here despised Him, so He went on to something else.

:cool:

So I see why you're no longer a moderator with posts like this. You're instigating people with your passive aggressive posts.

mport1
08-23-2012, 04:41 PM

Unfortunately none of that happened...

Liberty74
08-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Got math anyone? :rolleyes:

parocks
08-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Coming from someone who has the "Still In" caption over a picture of Ron Paul as his avatar.

well, fine. however, Ron Paul did not release his delegates. that makes him "Still In". But unless Romney ceases to exist, Winning isn't really possible.

I could be changing out my avatar for a nice pic of st vincent, but that'll wait until the convention is over. I've had that avatar up there for quite a while now.

parocks
08-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Am I missing some disconnect between this post and your avatar?

Still in does not mean can still win. The msm says he dropped out. he didn't. doesn't mean can win. just that we want the record to show that Maine wants Ron Paul. And the other states that he has the delegates.

Fight, yes, win, not going to happen unless the black swan event takes place, and there were 3 months there where a black swan event could've taken place. Keep fighting, but don't think your fighting is going to lead to a victory.

If we had given up months ago, we would've have had the opportunity for the Romney to show what a big cheater he is. Some recognize that Romney is slightly better than Obama on policy. But they might not have known that Romney was a giant Fking Ahole. Now they know that Romney is a Giant Fking Ahole and that is going to cost Romney a whole lot more votes than if he just said "whatever" about the Paul delegates. If we didn't fight, people wouldn't know that Romney is a GFA, now they know he is.

RickyJ
08-23-2012, 05:22 PM

If it happens would you then acknowledge he exits?

RPES1
08-23-2012, 05:30 PM

If it happened it wouldn't be because of God, it would be because of all the delegates. I don't know why everybody looks at great things as Gods doing, but when bad things happen you never praise God for it....

freedomordeath
08-23-2012, 05:32 PM

you are actually a computer generated virtual thinking entity in World of Warcraft patch 90 on the realm called earth. Blizzard doesn't exist.

DamianTV
08-23-2012, 05:34 PM

It would be nothing more than further proof that he doesnt exist because WE were the ones that got off of our collective asses and did something about our own problems instead of placing an expectation on the great noodly sky appendage to just solve our problems for us.

Ivash
08-23-2012, 05:42 PM
It would be nothing more than further proof that he doesnt exist because WE were the ones that got off of our collective asses and did something about our own problems instead of placing an expectation on the great noodly sky appendage to just solve our problems for us.

Actually at this point the odds are so astronomically against Dr. Paul that his victory really would be pretty good proof that God exists.

That little caveat aside, if people want to put their faith in God, why do you feel the need to bash them? This is a libertarian website, and personal faith is a personal matter. Shouldn't that just be respected? Particularly because many here have had difficult times enough recently without someone who is supposed to be an ally attack them.

SilenceDewgooder
08-23-2012, 06:38 PM
Got math anyone? :rolleyes:

got someone who can get 15%?

SilenceDewgooder
08-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Unfortunately I have yet to come across a Christian denomination that spells out happy ending without the world ending first, hell, isn't Israel supposed to be destroyed and then rebuilt?

Solomon's Temple has to be rebuilt for a 3rd time..

sailingaway
08-23-2012, 06:56 PM
Actually at this point the odds are so astronomically against Dr. Paul that his victory really would be pretty good proof that God exists.

That little caveat aside, if people want to put their faith in God, why do you feel the need to bash them? This is a libertarian website, and personal faith is a personal matter. Shouldn't that just be respected? Particularly because many here have had difficult times enough recently without someone who is supposed to be an ally attack them.

^^this. Don't attack other people's faith just because you don't share it.

sailingaway
08-23-2012, 06:58 PM
If we had given up months ago, we would've have had the opportunity for the Romney to show what a big cheater he is. Some recognize that Romney is slightly better than Obama on policy. But they might not have known that Romney was a giant Fking Ahole. Now they know that Romney is a Giant Fking Ahole and that is going to cost Romney a whole lot more votes than if he just said "whatever" about the Paul delegates. If we didn't fight, people wouldn't know that Romney is a GFA, now they know he is.

LOL!

I don't always agree with you, but + rep for that!

LibertyEagle
08-23-2012, 07:21 PM
So I see why you're no longer a moderator with posts like this. You're instigating people with your passive aggressive posts.

What it means I have been around here for a long time and know what has been posted.

Apparently, it hit too close to home.

mac_hine
08-23-2012, 07:47 PM
What it means I have been around here for a long time and know what has been posted.

Nope, you're just really friggin annoying. I don't post here all that much. Out of all the people here who irritate me, you take the cake. You ruin threads with your passive aggressive remarks.... Whenever I see your avatar, I immediately get irritated. There is something about you i just don't trust.

jeremiahj13
08-23-2012, 08:28 PM
This thread was created to say that Paul still has a chance at the nomination, just a very small one at that. I do believe in God, but believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :) God bless you all (if you don't believe in God, then I will simply wish you good luck with your lives for the next 4 years)

Hopefully things work out better in 2016 for us.... but from the poll(s) I've seen, Rand doesn't stand much of a chance either.

GeorgiaAvenger
08-23-2012, 08:30 PM
No, Ron Paul is not getting the nomination. Good heavens.

edit-nm, i see the thread is a mockery

LibertyEagle
08-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Nope, you're just really friggin annoying. I don't post here all that much. Out of all the people here who irritate me, you take the cake. You ruin threads with your passive aggressive remarks.... Whenever I see your avatar, I immediately get irritated. There is something about you i just don't trust.

You know, most people who didn't see themselves in the remark, would have laughed at it. :p :)

runamuck
08-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Get over it already. It's over

1stAmendguy
08-24-2012, 06:41 PM

To put it quite frankly you were trolling. Sure, a few other people made snide remarks but there's was a genuine reaction to thread. The purpose of your post on the other hand was to try and canvass people who share your worldview to visit a more obscure place on the forum that they otherwise wouldn't know or care about to incite debate and judging by the way you put together your words ( the poorly prepared off the cuff kind). I'm guessing you're a female because of the sense of entitlement that comes off to me in your posts feeling you need to control discourse on every topic debated on in this forum. When it's all men who are discussing matters a female will barge in and demand the discourse change to make her feel comfortable. That's primarily female behavior. She uses the passive aggressive tone in her manipulating efforts.

LibertyEagle
08-25-2012, 02:31 AM
To put it quite frankly you were trolling. Sure, a few other people made snide remarks but there's was a genuine reaction to thread. The purpose of your post on the other hand was to try and canvass people who share your worldview to visit a more obscure place on the forum that they otherwise wouldn't know or care about to incite debate and judging by the way you put together your words ( the poorly prepared off the cuff kind). I'm guessing you're a female because of the sense of entitlement that comes off to me in your posts feeling you need to control discourse on every topic debated on in this forum. When it's all men who are discussing matters a female will barge in and demand the discourse change to make her feel comfortable. That's primarily female behavior. She uses the passive aggressive tone in her manipulating efforts.

:rolleyes:

It was a joke. Perhaps you didn't get it, because you have not been around here long enough. But, those who were here in the first campaign know why the Religion subforum was setup and it was setup so that there would be a place to move all the Christian and God-bashing that was taking place all over the forum. It was a real problem.

Clearly, you didn't like my post. Ok. That's your prerogative. Maybe you saw yourself in it. Who knows.

What is clear is that you chose to act like a young child and throw a temper tantrum and start flinging personal insults, not only towards me, but towards women, in general. In case you didn't realize it, that is not only rude, it is collectivism.

How about you grow up.