PDA

View Full Version : Let Them Speak - says some Tea Party website

Anti Federalist
08-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Clicked on an ad for this, LOL.

"Yes! I want our Tea Party leaders to speak at the Convention!"

http://theteapartyaction.com/speak/

The 2012 Republican National Convention has begun to announce keynote speakers and many prominent Tea Party leaders are noticeably absent from the list - Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Gov. Rick Perry, Donald Trump and even Sarah Palin.

The RNC's blatant attempt to silence TEA PARTY voices and ignore the historic success of the Tea Party since 2009 is not only outrageous -- it threatens to hand this election to Barack Obama and further bankrupt our country.

Fellow Patriots our job is far from finished -- it's just beginning!

Sign this petition to tell the Republican National Convention they must reverse this decision and add our national Tea Party leaders on the speaker list. We must act quickly to ensure that Tea Party activists and conservatives from across the country will be represented on the stages of the Republican National Convention in less than two weeks!

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 03:01 PM
at least they believe that they are doing something. A lot of young Ron paul supporters don't know shit about Austrian economics, Constitutionalism and other Libertarian ideas and take it verbatim. Well, at least those ideas are much better than logic based leftists who think they should run the world. I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE.

sailingaway
08-23-2012, 03:10 PM
It is a GOP funder funded thing tied to the rally they are being allowed to have right in the parking lot right at and before RNC. RON is not on it.

pochy1776
08-23-2012, 03:24 PM
It is a GOP funder funded thing tied to the rally they are being allowed to have right in the parking lot right at and before RNC. RON is not on it.
What! Damn, shuld have known that. I never thought the Koch Brothers were that bad, since they fund the okay looking CATO as well as some of Reason.TV. Ron won't be nominated i guess. He should have stayed and get more delegates. I guess Ron won't be president but maybe a leader of a think tank or something like that. I hope the hurricane destroys both conventions. Since, they are both leeches.