PDA

View Full Version : Condi Rice - Yes, all the bloodshed in Iraq was worth it. Now we can sell them weapons.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2012, 07:11 PM
A Strategic Trade-Up

Posted by Laurence Vance on August 22, 2012 02:44 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/118622.html

In an interview published in the Hoover Digest, Condoleezza Rice was asked if the war in Iraq was worth it.

Question to Rice:

A simple last question on Iraq. We invade in 2003. The last troops come home in December 2011. There are different ways of accounting for it, but between those two dates, we spend at least $800 billion. We suffer more than 4,400 killed and more than 31,000 wounded. Estimates of Iraqis killed vary widely, but they seem to center on about 100,000. It is an immensely expensive and bloody conflict. Was it worth it?

In her answer she said:

We have succeeded in replacing a homicidal murderer, who put 400,000 of his own people in mass graves. You want to talk about a humanitarian disaster. He sought and had used weapons of mass destruction, had invaded his neighbors, was an implacable enemy of the United States. He’s been replaced with admittedly a fragile government in Iraq that will not invade its neighbors, that will not seek weapons of mass destruction, that will not be a cancer in the Middle East, and will be favorably disposed to the United States, becoming for instance the fourth-largest purchaser of American military equipment in the Middle East.

That’s called a strategic trade-up.

And in the Middle East, which after all was the source of the hatred that actually brought about the Al-Qaedas of the world. Yeah, it was worth it.

No Ms. Rice, it's actually called 4,400 U.S. soldiers dying in vain and for a lie.

Dr.3D
08-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Isn't that really why the U.S. is involved over there? Isn't it about selling weapons to people who will eventually use them against the U.S. when the U.S. decides to again interfere with affairs in another country?

cajuncocoa
08-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Good Lord. http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/doh.gif

qh4dotcom
08-22-2012, 07:16 PM
It was worth it to her because none of her family and friends got injured or killed there.

Why would a heartless woman like her give a damn about people she doesn't know getting killed in the Middle East?

jmdrake
08-22-2012, 07:24 PM
A Strategic Trade-Up

Posted by Laurence Vance on August 22, 2012 02:44 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/118622.html

In an interview published in the Hoover Digest, Condoleezza Rice was asked if the war in Iraq was worth it.

Question to Rice:

A simple last question on Iraq. We invade in 2003. The last troops come home in December 2011. There are different ways of accounting for it, but between those two dates, we spend at least $800 billion. We suffer more than 4,400 killed and more than 31,000 wounded. Estimates of Iraqis killed vary widely, but they seem to center on about 100,000. It is an immensely expensive and bloody conflict. Was it worth it?

In her answer she said:

We have succeeded in replacing a homicidal murderer, who put 400,000 of his own people in mass graves. You want to talk about a humanitarian disaster. He sought and had used weapons of mass destruction, had invaded his neighbors, was an implacable enemy of the United States. He’s been replaced with admittedly a fragile government in Iraq that will not invade its neighbors, that will not seek weapons of mass destruction, that will not be a cancer in the Middle East, and will be favorably disposed to the United States, becoming for instance the fourth-largest purchaser of American military equipment in the Middle East.

That’s called a strategic trade-up.

And in the Middle East, which after all was the source of the hatred that actually brought about the Al-Qaedas of the world. Yeah, it was worth it.

No Ms. Rice, it's actually called 4,400 U.S. soldiers dying in vain and for a lie.

"Iron" former female U.S. secretary of state saying that senseless carnage in Iraq is "worth it"? Where have I heard that one before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIX1CP9qr4

Anti Federalist
08-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Isn't that really why the U.S. is involved over there? Isn't it about selling weapons to people who will eventually use them against the U.S. when the U.S. decides to again interfere with affairs in another country?

Saddam and Rumsfeld inking the deal that, among other things, paved the way for access to the weapons he used to kill those 400,000 people.

http://cdn.tuvez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Rumsfeld-Sadam-Better.jpg

Of course, by doing that, we propped him up while he waged war with Iran, that killed millions.

And then a decade of US wars and sanctions that killed another million or so.

But hey, what's all that matter, in the past, not worth considering.

We have always been at war with Eastasia, Comrade.

jbauer
08-22-2012, 07:35 PM
It was worth it to her because none of her family and friends got injured or killed there.

Why would a heartless woman liker her give a damn about people she doesn't know getting killed in the Middle East?

EXACTLY!!! None of her blood was spilled.

amy31416
08-22-2012, 07:46 PM
and will be favorably disposed to the United States

Yeah.

That's a good Christian woman right there. Kill until they "like" you.

jmdrake
08-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Saddam and Rumsfeld inking the deal that, among other things, paved the way for access to the weapons he used to kill those 400,000 people.

Allegedly. But according to the U.S. Army War College Report, Saddam didn't gas the Kurds because (supposedly) he didn't have nerve agents. That report blames Iran. Expect it to be trotted out again sometime in the future to justify going to war with the "evil mullahs".

See: page 111 of http://www.marines.mil/news/publications/Documents/FMFRP%203-203%20Lessons%20Learned-The%20Iran-Iraq%20War-Vol%201.pdf

Blood agents were allegedly responsible for the most
infamous use of chemicals in the war—the killing of Kurds at
Halabjah. Since the Iraqis have no history of using these two
agents—and the Iranians do—we conclude that the Iranians
perpetrated this attack. It is also worth noting that lethal
concentrations of cyanogen are difficult to obtain over an area
target, thus the reports of 5,000 Kurds dead in Halabjah are
suspect.

http://cdn.tuvez.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Rumsfeld-Sadam-Better.jpg

Of course, by doing that, we propped him up while he waged war with Iran, that killed millions.

And then a decade of US wars and sanctions that killed another million or so.

But hey, what's all that matter, in the past, not worth considering.

We have always been at war with Eastasia, Comrade.

Yep.

pcosmar
08-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Yeah.

That is not what I would call her.

I was going with A Really Sick Bitch,,but I think it's too mild.

Seth
08-22-2012, 07:54 PM
NVM

LibertyEagle
08-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Sickening.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2012, 07:58 PM
If you actually read the article you will see she never said the part about selling them weapons... Not that I agree with her that Iraq was worth it, but no need to pretend she said something she didn't.

Hmmm, really?

OK, I'm willing to retract that, if that's the case.

ETA -

and (Iraq) will be favorably disposed to the United States, becoming for instance the fourth-largest purchaser of American military equipment in the Middle East.

http://www.hoover.org/publications/hoover-digest/article/125146

The post and headline stands as it is.

Dr.3D
08-22-2012, 08:03 PM
If you actually read the article you will see she never said the part about selling them weapons... Not that I agree with her that Iraq was worth it, but no need to pretend she said something she didn't.
From the article.....

He’s been replaced with admittedly a fragile government in Iraq that will not invade its neighbors, that will not seek weapons of mass destruction, that will not be a cancer in the Middle East, and will be favorably disposed to the United States, becoming for instance the fourth-largest purchaser of American military equipment in the Middle East. That’s called a strategic trade-up.

Seems like either the author, Laurence Vance lied or that's what she said.

Seth
08-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Hmmm, really?

OK, I'm willing to retract that, if that's the case.

Woops... You are right. The blog post said "Italics mine" and I assumed the author just added those parts, but in the original interview she actually DID talk about selling them weapons. http://www.hoover.org/publications/hoover-digest/article/125146

bunklocoempire
08-22-2012, 08:04 PM
and will be favorably disposed to the United States

Yeah.

Love is all about force and bribery. Don't you realize this?

/s of course.

One's faith in love, or liberty for that matter is directly proportional to the amount of force excused to help those beliefs along.

Our resident math wizards can adjust that sentence as needed if I didn't nail it. But I think ya'll get the meaning.

If you believe in love, do the loving thing.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Another gem from the same interview:

Robinson: Last question: Clare Boothe Luce—diplomat, congresswoman, journalist, playwright—used to say that history would give even the greatest figures only one sentence. Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation and freed the slaves. Churchill defeated Hitler. What is the one sentence for George W. Bush?

Rice: That freedom is an inalienable right of every man, woman, and child. And that we have to look to end tyranny

pcosmar
08-22-2012, 08:07 PM
NVM

Good,, We were selling arms to Saddam, and aiding his invasion of Iran..
Now we are providing Arms for the new puppet Government.

Same damn difference.

Lucille
08-22-2012, 08:10 PM

Robinson: Last question: Clare Boothe Luce—diplomat, congresswoman, journalist, playwright—used to say that history would give even the greatest figures only one sentence. Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation and freed the slaves. Churchill defeated Hitler. What is the one sentence for George W. Bush?

Rice: That freedom is an inalienable right of every man, woman, and child. And that we have to look to end tyranny

LOL....

TheTexan
08-22-2012, 08:11 PM
And the cycle begins anew

Anti Federalist
08-22-2012, 08:14 PM
On 9/11:

Rice: They tried to kill the government and the authority of the United States. They went after the integrity of the state—that’s war. This isn’t just some criminal action. And so that’s why when you think about killing their field generals, it was very critical.

This is critical: it explains why the government is at war with us.

They really believe that.

They see war as nothing more than an attack on the "legitimate power monopoly of the state".

These fuckers don't give a shit about the human cost of war, or the human reasons for war, like "you invaded my country, murdered my family, poisoned my land, air and water and reduced me to grinding poverty".

Anybody that questions or degrades the integrity of the state is acting in a state of war.

That's why we have Marines being hauled off to prison for Fedbook postings and militia members being dragged off to prison on trumped up charges.

That's why po-dunk small towns all across the country are getting Fed bought tanks and automatic weapons and tied into the Fed surveillance grid.

That's why they are at war with us.

specsaregood
08-22-2012, 08:22 PM

I think I finally figured it out. They have decided that the best way to get us all to shut up is to say shit so absurd as to render us speechless.

bunklocoempire
08-22-2012, 08:27 PM

Rice: That freedom[/B] is an inalienable right of every man, woman, and child. And that we have to look to end tyranny

Well there ya go.

Be vague about freedom and use inalienable instead of unalienable -with tyranny tacked on the end.

Pretty slick. The ol' vague term, lie, truth ploy.

The act art of selling a lie honestly. lol

Evil broad is evil.

donnay
08-22-2012, 08:46 PM

Rice: That freedom is an inalienable un-alien-able right of every man, woman, and child. And that we have to look to end tyranny

FIFY

According to Black’s Law Dictionary (8th Edition; A.D. 2004), the definition of “inalienable” is:

“Not transferable or assignable. . . . Also termed unalienable”.

Black‘s 8th does not even define “unalienable” and would thus have us believe that the words “inalienable” and “unalienable” are synonymous.

But if we go back to Black‘s 2nd (A.D. 1910) we’ll see that “inalienable” was defined as:

“Not subject to alienation; the characteristic of those things which cannot be bought or sold or transferred from one person to another such as rivers and public highways and certain personal rights; e.g., liberty.”

Black’s 2nd defines “unalienable” as:

“Incapable of being aliened, that is, sold and transferred.”

At first glance the two terms seem pretty much synonymous. However, while the word “inalienable” is “not subject to alienation,” the word “unalienable” is “incapable of being aliened”. I believe the distinction between these two terms is this:

“Unalienable” is “incapable” of being aliened by anyone, including the man who holds something “unalienable”. Thus, it is impossible for any individual to sell, transfer or otherwise dispose of an “unalienable Right”. it is impossible for you to take one of my “unalienable rights”. It is likewise impossible for me to even voluntarily surrender, sell or transfer one of my “unalienable rights”. Once I have something “unalienable,” it’s impossible for me to get rid of it. It would be easier to give up the color of my eyes or my heart than to give up that which is “unalienable”.

That which is “inalienable,” on the other hand, is merely “not subject to alienation”. Black’s 2nd does not declare that it’s absolutely impossible for that which is “inalienable” to be sold, transferred or assigned. Instead, I believe that “inalienable” merely means that “inalienable rights” are not subject to “alienation” by others. That is, no one can compel me to sell, abandon or transfer any of my “inalienable” rights. I am not “subject” to compelled “alienation” by others.

But that leaves open the question of whether I may am entitled to voluntarily and unilaterally sell, transfer, abandon or otherwise surrender that which is “inalienable”. Thus, while it is impossible for me to abandon, or for government to take, my “unalienable rights,” it is possible for me to voluntarily waive my “inalienable” rights. I strongly suspect that our gov-co presumes that our rights are at best “inalienable,” and that since we have not expressly claimed them, we could have and therefore must have waived them.

if we look at Bouvier’s Law Dictionary (A.D. 1856) we’ll see:

“INALIENABLE. A word denoting the condition of those things the property in which cannot be lawfully transferred from one person to another. Public highways and rivers are inalienable. There are also many rights which are inalienable, as the rights of liberty or of speech.”

“UNALIENABLE. Incapable of being transferred. Things which are not in commerce, as, public roads, are in their nature unalienable. Some things are unalienable in consequence of particular provisions of the law forbidding their sale or transfer; as, pensions granted by the government. The natural rights of life and liberty are unalienable.”

http://adask.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/unalienable-vs-inalienable/

Brian4Liberty
08-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Condi Rice - Yes, all the bloodshed in Iraq was worth it. Now we can sell them weapons.

Translation - You gotta break a few hundred thousand eggs to make an omelet for the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex.

Lucille
08-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Condi Rice Is Expert At Obscuring Truth
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/118648.html

Condi Rice, like many people who are in high office or have been in high office, knows how to OBSCURE the truth. That is one of their prime means of getting people to accept their machinations. They do this by many rhetorical techniques. They mix lies with supposed facts, with bits of truth, with exaggerations, with fabrications, with outright lies, with misinterpretations, with omissions, with superficial observations, etc.
[...]
Condi will forever be joined to George Bush as a murderer and torturer. That's the "we" she speaks of rhetorically. Am I supposed to rejoice that one murderer has replaced another murderer with a puppet government at the cost of at least 100,000 dead Iraqis as collateral damage?
[...]
The woman has the gall to say "You want to talk about a humanitarian disaster" as if the U.S. had clean hands. The U.S. killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq prior to Bush's attack with its sanctions.
[...]
Reading and re-reading her answer, which was a spur of the moment verbal reply, we get excellent insight into her intellect. She came up with boiler plate Bush propaganda at the outset, as if she were pre-programmed. This didn't require any serious thought on her part or any real soul-searching. She knew she was going to say it was worth it. There would be no real re-assessment coming out of her lips. We've heard it all before. The second part is very interesting because of how her mind went to the real reason for the invasion, which is that the Iraq government became a militarily-supplied puppet of the U.S government. Here she reveals some truth. It's very, very difficult to speak and fabricate continually. There is always some revelation of what one is really thinking. Then at the very end she slips back into the propaganda mode by associating Iraq with Al-Qaeda, a connection that Bush propaganda always made but that was very tenuous. And she also seems to slur the entire Middle East in the bargain.

pcosmar
08-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Evil broad is evil.

Truth in that. And certainly not just her.

Until you understand that we are facing off with EVIL,, not just incompetence,, not just stupidity.
But pure unfathomable Evil.. we will be misunderstanding our enemy.

KingNothing
08-23-2012, 10:36 AM
"becoming for instance the fourth-largest purchaser of American military equipment in the Middle East"

Even assuming that the goal was to sell arms to Iraq, is it even remotely noteworthy that they're our fourth largest customer in the region?

I'd be surprised if they weren't at least fourth, and I'm a bit surprised they aren't #3.

KingNothing
08-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Translation - You gotta break a few hundred thousand eggs to make an omelet for the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex.

Yes, any cook will tell you that.

KingNothing
08-23-2012, 10:38 AM
I think I finally figured it out. They have decided that the best way to get us all to shut up is to say shit so absurd as to render us speechless.

In a sense, she did perfectly summarize Bush and the neoconservative movement. They're committed to stopping hard tyranny where they believe it must end, cost be damned.

kcchiefs6465
08-23-2012, 10:45 AM
In a sense, she did perfectly summarize Bush and the neoconservative movement. They're committed to stopping hard tyranny where they believe it must end, cost be damned.
Yes, stopping all tyranny but their own.

acptulsa
08-23-2012, 10:47 AM

Very good.

Here's a classic: We have to spend another decade and billions more developing the next generation of fighter aircraft already because we sold our best new F-14s to a jackass who got himself overthrown a few short years later. That crap was music to Reagan's ears...

A little something for those who don't believe me: https://us4.ixquick.com/do/search

KingNothing
08-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Yes, stopping all tyranny but their own.

They don't see Soft Tyranny as something bad. They see it as something necessary to prevent Hard Tyranny and/or the dissolution of society.

Her statement wasn't absurd. ...well, it was. But more than that, it was telling.

KingRobbStark
08-23-2012, 10:55 AM
As long as they buy our weapons, it's totally cool.

pcosmar
08-23-2012, 10:59 AM

Bullshit.

KingNothing
08-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Bullshit.

Uhh... really? I mean, it's basically the neocon charter. They want to reshape the world by removing every hard tyranny that they can, replacing them with soft, "modern," pseudo-free nation-states like ours that will be completely subservient to America.

Or are you under the impression that they're actually evil, and not just cold, stupid and misguided?

pcosmar
08-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Or are you under the impression that they're actually evil, and not just cold, stupid and misguided?

I thought I made that clear enough.

Truth in that. And certainly not just her.

Until you understand that we are facing off with EVIL,, not just incompetence,, not just stupidity.
But pure unfathomable Evil.. we will be misunderstanding our enemy.

They serve their Master.

PaulConventionWV
08-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Well there ya go.

Be vague about freedom and use inalienable instead of unalienable -with tyranny tacked on the end.

Pretty slick. The ol' vague term, lie, truth ploy.

The act art of selling a lie honestly. lol

Evil broad is evil.

What's the difference between the two terms?

KingNothing
08-23-2012, 11:12 AM
I thought I made that clear enough.

They serve their Master.

If their evil is "unfathomable" how do you know how evil they are?

acptulsa
08-23-2012, 11:19 AM
If their evil is "unfathomable" how do you know how evil they are?

Because evil a few measly fathoms deep isn't unfathomable.

This is like asking, 'if you don't know if it weighs twelve tons or twenty tons, how do you know you don't want it lying on your chest?'

enhanced_deficit
04-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Is this Rice related to Susan Rice who is in spotlight these days ?

Related

SitRep: US Sells More Weapons to Gulf Kingdoms
Foreign Policy-Mar 30, 2017

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAGQAZAMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAACAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAEBQACBgMBB//EAEAQAAIBAgQDBQQIBAMJAAAAAAECAwQRAAUSIRMxQQYUIlFhB zKBoRUjUnGRscHRM0Jy8IKS0hckNDdDYmPC4f/EABoBAQADAQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACAwQBBQb/xAArEQACAgECBAUDBQAAAAAAAAAAAQIDESExBBJBoQVRcZHBE2 HRIjJCk/D/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APskNWkshTUyMOjMm/4E4Sdts4qsoylJqOpEM qRv GExdY0ZyApZfs f7h0lRBxFVdWs8vq/wC/XA cZbQZnTRQ5iklo5eLFJHKY5I3F/ErKQQdyNuhwAjy/tNV0WZrRZ/JFIGgSTj09K0QVnaY2ZWYkALFt64IzjtHUjJ6fNsmpppIlkaSa CWlbVLAl9ek3AUlfEt76th1NuzdnsmNRBNok1RAB9UpcygBwA5 Ym 8jm/Mk7nBSZLQXy7hd6WPLQVgjWqcKPdtq8XisFsNV9ifPACyn7YQQ RRJPL9IuZIhJU0VMyQosrIIzuzdJYjz3DEjkQKZv21gXstm2aZ ZHKJaSkWdBPTllYsDpBCm9vDueQ5nbB30FkUKT0i0TIkyQq8cb OF qH1ZFjYFQosRv4VHQY4VeVZf9AVuW5VGkIqlMb8eN5FZSTdDuG 02LAWItfbAHGHtjHS1OZpmwASnqFSLgRG4j4UbszXO nX06cgce1nbOGKup9EEy0pmnp34iKrTTI2gJGSwHv7b2BuN eOOWdn6X6 XPzBXTy1PFV4IZYlI4Sx6WQu1xZbW5GwuL4Oqcn7P1UUlPPSSN G7TsyXkAvN/EPPqd/Q7ixwADnWcZs3aP6PynMIYBdYpEly8zcNiqsTqVwbgOvQrvvyO DIu2lDHTw95jqDM6kkRQm1wzoQLn7UZHxHQ4JmyTKa/MzmBinFSqrFKY53jWVVvpEihgJALnnfniN2fyRGUvR2KszD61t izs5/m 0zH44A8l7YZUiyMveHWNI2LLEQpaTRoTUbAMeInMgb89jZmuYx S0ENVCbrURCSG/iBuLi5W4tvzwsXI8mSnkgijlijkWIPwqmRCeGAE3DXuAAL8yAL 3tgzgUgpqekpFWGGABIo0FlVQLAAAjpgDkmZ1FjxkgBubaDKdu W/g588THGWKnjcq9RNq6/Vud vI eJgA6rqZlKwUyxtUOLjX7qj7R/vf8ceUtcslLFJKUR2W7Keh5EfA7YU1 Zx0mV1FSs8LVk y6HDaD/KNvsj8TfzwI8jsiui1DRygSKkdM8gOrdrsAQCG1beoxPkajllK ti58q3NOKlCmtHRluBddxva35jGfl7VmKQI9IbmNZLDcgEX V8e0dWIqyGl4VWFllHDZ6dow9t97qOVvljN112r4WCjamjPK/JR B9TtiyiuMpYZRxd064KUTQDth4dRozpte48r2BxSXti8SSu2Xt pjDE732Xn0xndDgAqt oOgkG43J28ufXqNsUlHCRrUoqCLBacqfrbHZNr79PIg9TjS6a8 bGGPGXykk2ND7TKQ 7T7 tyPyxdPaTRkXMQ AOEc1WOHKH9m5Xw76VkH5R4CWWC/8Ay9nP3vUf6MeU7Wui7n2S8Mra3l7wNYvtHoCDqWx6DScQe0Wg LneML0urX/LGWIp35 z2qUf9j1A/9MemWhT3/Z9Vj1aSf/Rh9Z S7nH4ZDo5e8Df5P2mjzaRVpUjZWv4gTta3QjlvhjWVjwLDK8kE cfE0uZGC35bD1tqxiMhq6SijOYrT/Ryd4Ma0kj8lKgst2tY G4vby641sUjZrlTSUlMjSRzXRaggjlz8JPQ4vljoeQoyWc bXs8HFsxqZHcxZll6IGIA979fliY9hysmNeNl1CH0rqHEI8Vhq 8 t8eYidPmtBmkcmWwU7Sxh1HiDAKb38 osAfjjQ5fEsihGaqp EjTSsshu6D7IHXC/sfleU1naKKmzCgmp6mCm1mlmvpdwfesd Rvbl GNXS0ix11LWNejMZMckMj64vIqrdPuNr9MX0cS5V8sinxPw2un ieanOHutNPT7D3K6LgKs0wBmKhR4tXDX7IPX1PU gAGKr6jKaXMEOZ1rUhamiaLTA0nS/QbW2xuMv8Aq9VIxvwbcM cZ938LEf4cYavaoNcq0vZqnzgpTRqzSqDwrXFt/O3yxWpyim0Ww4eu6yFc1pnzS6Pqzmc17LqABnMhUCwHcZOX4ee KVNT2fqqGoMXaF4WAA4ndZA6k8mAvfmOeL2zQ21ezrLyP6Ewhz 3O1yDMIJc27K0lBTSwsjw8FWjcAjxMBzIJHqPjiEb7ZPGexst8 O4KlKfK91/KL7FytGEAPtAryLcuDU/68FxDUEWD2jzA9NYmU/gXxeDvNVBHU0vs/wAtnp5F1JJGl1dTyIwPmwklopKV xFFQSTLpWYfVuo6ldr3 7GXGuvyezOz9OVr/WHWqFIC 0mMctmDfq PWnzKLdPaLRN/Vb/7jJUNFUZNQUMRypK53q71k0yGbbSNZvYkaiFt6410iUoZl/2ezOoOzIXW/r7uG q SiuxS0a19IfOAzKqBMyymtnq5e/1mth3iB9HGGnzFrr1t6Y0mUKpyuNp6epQTTOwELsANVjf3tr8/vJxjcvZaXTVQZfNROJSsUbMzaLf9LTzvvzxsOzMcM3Zt1nRSnE YkFDJY7Hk1ySP0x6M4NRzg Zhcp2uHM9M6dNwzRAxvwcx8hZpOm3RsTA/Cy8EiWSFmG1 5qNv8uJig0iPLswo5a6mSamlqJ6SR 6SwSNLJpUaWUsQCy77Xvcb9LkCc0c1RHPPUBwnEM6SRXZwJGAU 787bD7hilJFTU1RDPTSlViBPDYEEWJ0gsrXvpKDa42OPJ8rWWZ p1uRKzTeEpdWuSBbVv/IOfQ4ySjc1tqa1OnOM6DSPPo6WQTUyoeHFpOiFwtjY 5q2NxblzvhbmdBU1U/fKXOTSRxxJxHhZ1VmdmIWw3JFx OJBOKbMo64tIH1CQgQqytcG4ALAj3rfAk4qBTGEx2qIWj0h5IW WxG7XQFtvERbqAg88WRd2zRW3VGSlCTTX 6kkyLN4hGT2ve0yh4/94kOoEgAj4kfjhdnfZyorY5MszXPUqhEdTxMXd72Bvy3AH4Xw1 rBRBojR02kKqxjiCMnZkINw19gp29em96x0VHLmiGGdYA4PDDu GCC24JD3be 33YklJP9qJPiJSWHPtH8HTLeyOa5VlCUYzKdoIQSgjnkVlFybW Xnz5WOA62nqKapVswqnqHi8MIJaRh1t4rG 3yxsoc0yvLqFI2r4m0pzaXUW LEn54xVVOjzTF6hapTJrRIyDpJJ/m 48j5Yq4tZjot/Ut4GbcsSlt6fgc9nXljTNqGozFaCrldEp5LAvpKkjZhYm7EW9M KM2q 0MFQI6nNquklNgJI78J7mwJXmhPxGAa3ME4bZtSTySIYhLEdYE strklQT7wO 9jgemzPvMkzLW0kFHOjqkNXIXZQQoIBB1WJBbffxHfGlQrVcVF mOF9/1pylHHt2yFUea1eXVqwzVK1VTUSWXvAYAFtjMrDz5W8xjfZUJ6 bJ6dY5XkWV2ZWLWbSQNNyOf987Xxj6ftLkQphCKnL2qmThTvKe IpjVmsoF7735 t8abJK2lrcpSUTgQCpkVRG9x0JAPkCTzttjuX1ZKbqajyRw v3D1uABwmcdLMdh/e/wAcTFr0o249SLW/nA/Ty64mBWL/AKFofe7lT36fVL 2KfQtASD3GnuPOFf2w64ElrcJh/hx73eTqjf5TtjhISfQ1FqF6OmAHI8FdsdFyukJFqeA2/8AGP2w44L3/hvYc9uePOAzAExN5 6cBkU/RtNcngxbc7IMRsro32eCI9d0Bw3FOw34TfBcVNO2r G1unhOOHBKMpoUNxSwaef8MDGbqYYM zd6IyPBBEha0YN3HIjytYnnf9tzUUMk0bIqMpYW1aL2wFQZNUU uoy6XsoVRHCVso5DmdsRlHm3LIT5ctbmVz iyzLcnhyym0UiTyxqXZrFYww1bn0tYevLGghippokeBo2hK AodrdLYc9xNv4JN d1xO7cJN49Cjb3bDEksEXJvcTmjjG6qp9DhhEoiy ILa3Fa5bkvLfHfSo28PyxKpVNGnjtZm5fdv8ALHURZxKySG/DUnYG1jY29ceYq8bzWaNSeeo6gN7k8jiY6cHa0VMrELHY89mP7 4saaEDdTb o/vjPxrD9WWmrTJGoUveRS9up8O CoI4ijNx6o6wQwkcn5EbcvLADR4IFjZghawvZWNzt9 Ae9pe5yuvu3oD8PfwBLLQwSvCWkbWU4ouLC1rHl64GSpo1KkSV rFmF1aY7kcri2/58sAPaeRJ5 G1BVQm5s0lgDbrsx2OCzSwkglTf o/vjNyVVGrKvGqiQukuJtwN7XPxPyvyxOLTClaVqmsZeKFBabcbf keeANJ3WC58A357nENPBtdd niOM1NV00ilWlrFU8wJQNVhp8W1 lt8TvdG0fCkFTJZtjJIGIupXYnlzv8APAGmNPCoLaTy 0cKxmWXCIEwVYci4jML6t/l88AU9RAKpGWWrJ1FV1zllJtY3H9749r5ZWqJTwa511h0ZJ0UA 2Aut Rtfbl154AZRZ1Qxgpw6pACdzA7D8QDiV00dXBTTKj8NjyZSpFz ax8uWEMr1DaSsWbtrSxHekDAhj73Tz3vg6aqmkhi1RSo6gqRMy lmHnttv8MAVfQW3nYHzViL u2Jgc1c1ySq3PPb98TAAKkqxKsw1bmx8r2x2p4YmjVmjBJJB3P niYmAB66qkWuZRbYE7j0xwWpkIe9vC9ht6E/piYmAKrWyhVYBbkX5crYK7zIMud7jaYC3TliYmABZa aMEgIbX5j3reeOoqpAWtpsrna3PdR pxMTAFqaqkklRm031lNh0sf2GL1eZ1HeWi2CoxtpJBPPnY4mJg D2irJS77seGqWvI7X1Lc3ucVkrJaqkEsgUOA1iu1rYmJgDzW4L KGFkYqPq0O1/uxMTEwB//9k=14 Years Later: How the Media Sold the War in Iraq
Lima Charlie News-Mar 20, 2017
As U.S. foreign posturing becomes increasingly antagonistic, ... Judith Miller's reporting played a crucial role in selling the Iraq War to the public. ... it is hard to imagine how anyone could doubt that Iraq possesses weapons of ...

A. Havnes
04-08-2017, 07:29 AM
For some reason, this sounds similar to H.H. Holmes' murder castle. Build a hotel on top of the pharmacy you bought, turn the second floor into a massive maze of torture rooms with trap doors to get the bodies to the basement. Sell the skeletons and certain bodies to local medical schools, then PROFIT! Sure, a lot of people die, but in the end you're pretty cozy.

enhanced_deficit
04-08-2017, 06:51 PM
That is a troubling analogy for freedom spreading initiatives.

But if last week's foreign policy is sustained, Condi would be fit in Trump team than Nimrata.