PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have room for 1 in Tampa?

playpianoking
08-22-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm sorry for posting again, but I'm kind of desperate at this point. I'm about to buy a plane ticket, but I'm unsure of where I'm going to stay.

Arrive Tampa: Friday 10pm
Depart Tampa: Monday 5:30pm

How do you plan on traveling from Paulfest to the Sun Dome, and (if you're going) to the after-party, and RP breakfast Monday morning?
I'm 24/m and will pay my share. My friend bailed so I'm looking to join with some other folks!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Ok, I can fit one other person in my car right now. I'm definitely going to Paulfest, definitely going to Sun Dome. Breakfast, I'm not doing. Sry your friend bailed.

At 10pm friday, you'd either have to meet me at Paulfest or at the house, so you might need to spend taxi money from and to airport. (pretty much the same cost whether I am at one or the other... will just depend on where I am) That's the best I can do.

There's a good chance you might meet people along the way who would get you to the breakfast. I don;t know about the sundome afterparty... depends on what is happening at PaulFest and last time I looked, I didn't see times listed.

I pretty much only have one taker so far, so I'm not exactly packed. If I hear people complaining later that they wanted to come and couldn't find lodging, I'll be giving them the biggest computer eyeroll they'll never see.

nicklthomas
08-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Kind of same scenario except I was going diving and staying in Crystal River and then going to SunDome and after party. I wasn't planning on going to Paulfest but now that I can't drift dive and snorkel with big manatees I think i'm just going to goto Tampa as i'm already packed and have a rental car and hotel booked. I'll be coming into Tampa probably around 7 pm on Saturday, and have a hotel 4 miles away if you want I will probably be going to the after party etc if you need a ride, etc. Just would like to meet some people as traveling alone kinda sucks as everyone has bailed on me also! Hearing a Ron Paul speech is number 2 on my bucket list so i'll brave all weather to get to this!