PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney You’re Invited to a Victory Rally with Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan

KEEF
08-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Being a delegate now, I get so many waste of space emails in my inbox. But for what it is worth, I got this from r*money's campaign if we want to maybe stage a "Hey thanks for F***ing over our duly elected delegates you war mongering F***face" Protest around the little meet and greet since no signs are allowed in.

You’re Invited to a Victory Rally with
Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan
and the Republican Team!
Friday, August 24th, 2012
Doors Open 9:30 AM | Event Begins 11:30 AM
Long Family Farm, Orchard & Cider Mill
1540 East Commerce Road
Commerce, Michigan 48334
All attendees will go through airport-like security and should bring as few personal items as possible. No
bags, sharp objects, umbrellas, liquids, or signs will be allowed in the venue. Cameras are permitted.

torchbearer
08-22-2012, 11:15 AM
bring your party hats!

emazur
08-22-2012, 12:52 PM
bring your party hats!

The tips of those hats are pointed objects you terrorist scum. To the interrogation booth with you!
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/files/2012/07/0713Tinfoilhat_300.jpg

kathy88
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM
If you make a sign that says exactly that I'll carry it.

kathy88
08-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Oh it's in Michigan. Fuck that.

Romulus
08-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Be sure to tip your TSA molester.

Tinnuhana
08-23-2012, 03:37 PM
How about this one? Just got three copies of it, one from each "tea party" or "conservative" group, same as for Ann Romney's letter a while back. At the top was a big photo of a celebrating crowd. Anyone else get this?
Wish there was a way to reply to these things: 'Sorry, Mitt, I don't have $3 to give you since I'm using it all to send duly elected Ron Paul delegates to the Tampa convention.'

Friend,

It's been a long road to the convention, and supporters like you have gotten me this far.

That's why I'm excited to invite you to join us in Tampa.

Donate $3 today to be automatically entered for your chance to go behind the scenes in Tampa and to be there when I accept the nomination.

It's time to put an end to President Obama's campaign of frustration and division by coming together as a unified party. The convention is sure to be a pivotal moment and an unforgettable experience for anyone who shares my belief that it's time to get America back on track.

I hope you'll be there to celebrate with u s.

Thanks,

Mitt Romney

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. No contribution or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Promotion. Making a contribution does not increase your chances of winning. To enter by making a contribution, click here. To enter without making a contribution, click here. Void where prohibited. The Promotion begins on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 12:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time and ends on Monday, August 27, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time ("Entry Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time on Monday, August 27, 2012. Two (2) winners will receive the following Prize: one (1) round-trip coach class plane ticket within the continental United States to the Tampa, Florida metropolitan area ("Destination" ;) on a date to be determined by Sponsor, with an approximate retail value of $750; one (1) two-night hotel stay at the Destination, with an approximate retail value of $500; ground transportation at the discretion of Sponsor, with an approximate retail value of $50; and a credential for Convention Hall access, with no ($0) retail value. Approximate total retail value is $1300. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law. Details and qualifications for participation in this Promotion may apply. Restrictions are listed in the Official Rules. The Sponsor is Romney Victory, Inc., P.O. Box 149757, Boston, MA 02114.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this Godfather Politics Alert email because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

For information on advertising, please contact Godfather Politics Advertising Sales via email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO SUBSCRIBE

If this email has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up, please use this form.

Remove your email address from our list or

Manage your profile.
. We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

Godfather Politics
3190 Florence Road

luctor-et-emergo
08-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Airport style security ? Does that mean you'd have to take your shoes off ?

Noob
08-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Wear the right T-shirt

http://www.extremewrestlingshirts.com/servlet/the-69647/nWo-New-World-Order/Detail