PDA

View Full Version : This week is officially the lowest week of the quarter

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 02:47 PM
By $90,000. Well, 10 more hours to go, still, but it's pretty much set.

Opinions?

NewEnd
11-18-2007, 02:49 PM

Opinions?

We are already 1.6 million above goal.

By 23:59 EST, Dec 16th, we will be at least 3 million above goal.

qwerty
11-18-2007, 02:49 PM

Opinions?

We donīt know offline donations....

And wll we need is huge Dec 16th and we will raise more than everyone else.

ne1buthilary
11-18-2007, 02:51 PM
i agree.. we are ahead of the goal set for us and have nothing to worry about

tremendoustie
11-18-2007, 02:52 PM
No biggie, people are tapped out from the 5th and saving for the 16th. We're already way, way ahead of the curve. Making the 16th absolutely huge is the most important thing IMO. If they have the means, we should encourage people to max out on that day.

Ron Paul Fan
11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
The goal will be blown out of the water on December 16th. I can't believe people are still fretting about this. The media coverage achieved on the 16th will be worth a lot more in the long run.

AlexMerced
11-18-2007, 02:54 PM
yeah, as a former store owner, youll have those weeks, you need give people time to replenish resources.

Let's work on raising those poll numbers, ads and canvassing should be our new motto.

hells_unicorn
11-18-2007, 02:55 PM

Opinions?

I think you need to get a girlfriend if you don't already have one. (That's just my opinion)

Elementslayer
11-18-2007, 02:57 PM
they cant ALL be 150,000 days. The fact that people are even donateing everyday is awsome and I THANK EVERYONE THAT DONATES even if there a part of a few people on that day.

MozoVote
11-18-2007, 02:59 PM
All the campaigns are probably drawing less money as we get close to Thanksgiving. People have lives, outside of political news.

MadTheologian
11-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Looks like what all of you guys have said what I want to say.

Which brings me to this: Low ebbs in a campaign are a good time to plan outreach. This week to Black Friday will be crucial. Get your slim-jims and petitions ready and trek out to the parking lots!

TVMH
11-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Two words: Barack's Friday. :eek:

No worries...as previously mentioned, the 2nd goal for the 4th quarter has already been met with over a week to spare, and there is no reason to believe that the 3rd goal won't be reached, either.

If donations are below $9 MIL by the time 12/31/07 rolls around, THEN we can start worrying.

Alabama Supporter
11-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Get used to it, seriously. Most people that are plugged in are waiting to make a huge splash on 12/16.

I am surprised people are actually donating before 12/16.

MRoCkEd
11-18-2007, 03:10 PM
relax all!

jake
11-18-2007, 03:10 PM
some Ron Paul supporters aren't aware of the teaparty still! get it out there!

slantedview
11-18-2007, 03:27 PM
All I can say is the tide is going out... though, it's pretty damn early.

AlexMerced
11-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I think you need to get a girlfriend if you don't already have one. (That's just my opinion)

I need one, I miss my ex, a female new york libertarians looking for a date :)

Cindy
11-18-2007, 03:54 PM
We met Novembers goal last week, and so the rest is rich frosting and cheeries on this months cake.

We are not down or under for the month or quarter to date. we are over.

People this week and going into next are preoccupied with tavel plans and, entertaining plans for the Holiday.

They will be in large part for the month of December.

That's why the Dec 16th date is good. It's mid month, and is a great reminder to donate.

That day will more then cover the Dec Goal for 4 million and we already have 1.5 of it covered.

To put things into perspective, if we took in nothing else, except for 3.5 mil on the 16th, we will have reached our Goal of $12 for the quarter.

We are in the gravy now...... the meat has been bought cooked and served.

I have noticed a trend of his donation weeks not being as high, during times, there are chip in pushes for lot's of high dollar grassroots projects.

Supporters continue spending heavily on his campaign, one way or the other day by day.

The good news of being ahead of schedul, and the anticipation of the 16th, is no excuse for not donating prior to the 16th, via purchases from the store for campaign materials, magnetic or regular bumper stickers, T-shirst, slim Jims to hand out, lawn signs etc.

Though big camapign donations get the attention of the media and GOP, same with strong internet support, they keep placing seeds of doubt by saying, "Will it translate into ground support?"

By all of us wearing the T's passing out slim jims, have our cars decked out in paul and lawn signs everywhere, it will be clear to the media, GOP, and american populace that the ground support is also there and STRONG!!

It is our last base to cover-"ground work" gathering more voters by a local show of visable support and campaigning in our own communities off of the internet.

I think the whole reason behind the buzz of him doing well in New hampshire, is almost all due to how many freaking signs the media says he has plastered all over the state and in peoples yards.

It's effective. make donations before the 16th by purchasing and using campaign materials.

You can tape a $2 bumper sticker inside of your car windows. You can get your hands on one lawn sign to put somewhere in your comunity or make one for $5. No excuses.

A show of strong support for Ron Paul needs to be everywhere visably more then ever now.

european
11-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Two words: Barack's Friday. :eek:

ROFLMAO :D

AdoubleR
11-18-2007, 04:05 PM
LOOOOOL @ Barack's Friday... Don't worry about the money not coming inn...

Think of it as the Tsunami Effect... All our resources are being sucked out, but when they come pounding in on the 16th, we're gonna flood the campaign with more money then it can handle!!!

Starks
11-18-2007, 04:09 PM
The goal will be blown out of the water on December 16th. I can't believe people are still fretting about this. The media coverage achieved on the 16th will be worth a lot more in the long run.

It's a month away.

Ron Paul Fan
11-18-2007, 04:13 PM
It's a month away.

Good! Then we have plenty of time to make it as big an impact as possible. $10 million in one day will equal $10 million worth of publicity. Nobody has ever done it before and suddenly this obscure libertarian candidate comes in and does it! Ron Paul: From Pauper to Prince! Ron Paul: Republican Frontrunner! Ron Paul: The $10 million man wins New Hampshire Primary! Ron Paul: Wins Republican Party Nomination! Ron Paul: Defeats Hillary Clinton! And so on. It all starts with December 16th!!!!!!!

Cindy
11-18-2007, 04:16 PM
It's a month away.

And so in the meantime,:) we need to be covering for the media by putting out lawn signs and RP banners everywhere, handing out slim jims, flyers and DVDs, decking out our cars RP, talking to friends and neighbors, wearing RP shirts, doing sign waves, writing letters to the editors of our local news papers, etc.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Good! Then we have plenty of time to make it as big an impact as possible. $10 million in one day will equal $10 million worth of publicity. Nobody has ever done it before and suddenly this obscure libertarian candidate comes in and does it! Ron Paul: From Pauper to Prince! Ron Paul: Republican Frontrunner! Ron Paul: The $10 million man wins New Hampshire Primary! Ron Paul: Wins Republican Party Nomination! Ron Paul: Defeats Hillary Clinton! And so on. It all starts with December 16th!!!!!!!

Ron Paul: From Pauper to Prince! (AP 12/17/07)
Ron Paul: Republican Frontrunner (AP 1/5/08)
The $10 million man wins New Hampshire Primary (AP 1/10/08)
Ron Paul Wins Republican Party Nomination (AP 2/6/08)
Paul Defeats Clinton (AP 11/4/08)

ItsTime
11-18-2007, 04:26 PM
maxing out on the 16th so Im not donating till then.

Dave Wood
11-18-2007, 04:39 PM
And so in the meantime,:) we need to be covering for the media by putting out lawn signs and RP banners everywhere, handing out slim jims, flyers and DVDs, decking out our cars RP, talking to friends and neighbors, wearing RP shirts, doing sign waves, writing letters to the editors of our local news papers, etc.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Also, for all of us that are traveling through airports or even driving state to state, t-shirts, sweatshirts, signs, stickers, buttons.

We are bound to be around a lot of fresh people coming up the next couple of weeks. Lots of pretty easy exposure I would think.

LukeNM
11-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I made my weekly, Saturday donation!

MexBob
11-18-2007, 08:11 PM
If you haven't seen it, take a look at www.ronpaulgraphs.com

Total Donors this Quarter: 98,585
New Donors this Quarter: 80,641

Sounds like about 81% of the donors are NEW! Too bad we don't know the same about the other hopefuls! I would assume that there new donors are dropping.

Projection of www.ronpaulgraphs.com puts the 4th Quarter Totals at $17,406,793for the Quarter, and yes that does go up and down. I think we could see $20,000,000 by the end of the Quarter. The growth is incrediable!

I'm sure today will be one of the worst, but wait until December 16th. Have you registered at www.teaparty07.com? As of 7:11PM EST there have been 72,002 visitors, and 16,572 pledges made for December 16. That was almost the number for November 5th, and we got more then double the donors. How high can we get the Tea Party to by December 16th?

Remember, Support, Protect, and Defend Dr. RON PAUL

michaelwise
11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Does the federal reserve or the government own the rights to the words penny, nickle, dime, quarter, or dollar? If not, I don't see why we could not use these words on our tokens.

thehighwaymanq
11-18-2007, 08:17 PM
People are going to save it for the big day. I'm not worried.

rs3515
11-18-2007, 08:39 PM
I haven't seen anyone mention this, so I'll toss in my $.02. One concern I do have about this trend is we're not seeing an uptick in new donors *because* of 11/5.

I would think naturally we should start to see new donors ... people who learned about Ron Paul because of the 11/5 money bomb, who may not know about the Tea Party (think people who don't hang out on the Internet all day) who want to make a donation.

This should be reflected in intermediate donations between now and 12/16. But so far, we're not seeing that. Will be interesting to see the number of new donors on 12/16 and whether or not the current trend levels out or continues to drop.

mconder
11-18-2007, 08:42 PM
I don't care if it stays low, as long as when 12/16 comes he ends up with the highest fundraising day of any candidate ever.

rs3515
11-18-2007, 09:03 PM
I think that's flawed logic - It's safe to assume most of the Nov. 5th & 11th donors are sitting on the sidelines waiting until 12/16. I'd say most of the donations coming in are from new donors. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Flawed? We shall see. To date, we have had 2,962 donors this week. I'll be interested to see the trend of donors in the following weeks. According to your logic, all the technophiles are already bought in to 12/16 and won't be making any (or little) donations until then.

Therefore, if we go up from 2,962, it means we're attracting new donors who are not tech-savvy. If not, we're not broadening our audience.

grfgerger
11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I'm not sure why this is a problem at all?

We are ahead of our goal and we have the 16th to look forward to. If you're really concerned about it, go out and canvass a neighborhood or two to get a few new donors.

xerigen
11-18-2007, 09:09 PM
And at the same time, I think you're convincing supporters to support more because of the money bombs. For example, I would never even consider donating more than probably $20. But with the success of November 5th and the possible historic donation of the 16th, I'll be donating AT LEAST $100. So I think you'll see more success and it's a testament to the campaign that we're still getting donations regardless of people saving their money.

mport1
11-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Its all about December 16th. I would rather see $0 from now until then instead of $2 million and see that $2 million added to the Tea Party total.

fourameuphoria
11-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Its all about December 16th. I would rather see $0 from now until then instead of $2 million and see that $2 million added to the Tea Party total.

Thank you. This is the mentality we should have.

DahuiHeeNalu
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
December 16th baby we are dropping 100's

Voice
11-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Donations after November Fifth doubled on average. I think we're doing fine. Not that we can relax.

RegularRon
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Don't fret folks. You have to remember one thing. It will be Thanksgiving in a few days and before we know it, Christmas. So, don't get to worried. Most people are more concerned about family things right now.

Dec. 16th will be another great day in American history.

justinc.1089
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
All the campaigns are probably drawing less money as we get close to Thanksgiving. People have lives, outside of political news.

They do? Oh yes, I recall that at one time I did too! lol