PDA

View Full Version : Hank Williams Jr: Obama is Muslim "who hates the U.S."

Anti Federalist
08-21-2012, 04:43 PM
/facepalm/

Hank Williams Jr: Obama is Muslim "who hates the U.S."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57497290-10391698/hank-williams-jr-obama-is-muslim-who-hates-the-u.s./

Hank Williams Jr. just made it pretty clear which presidential candidate he'll be voting for come November.

The country singer took a political swing at President Barack Obama while performing for a crowd of 8,500 at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand Friday night.

After finishing the song, "We Don't Apologize For America," the audience started chanting "USA, USA..." According to the Des Moines Register, Williams then told the crowd, "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

According to the concert review, Williams' comments brought on cheers and applause.

This isn't the first time Williams has spoken out against Mr. Obama. In July, Williams told Rolling Stone that the president "hates America in the first place, forget about the flag."

His latest album, "Old School, New Rules," is riddled with political jabs against Mr. Obama, too. In the song, "Take Back Our Country," Williams sings, "Hey Barack, pack your bags, head to Chicago, take your teleprompter with you so you'll know where to go."

He also gets political in a new image posted Monday on his website that reads: "Taking Back the Country 2012," which can be found here. The caption notes: "Are y'all ready to help take back this great country?"

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-21-2012, 04:44 PM
He should just stick to singing or whatever it is he calls what he does.

shane77m
08-21-2012, 04:46 PM
Musicians should just shut up and sing and actors should just shut up and act.

heavenlyboy34
08-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I tend to agree, unless it's a musician like me who can put together coherent, logical statements. ;) :D Even then, I prefer not to talk politics at a gig though.

jkr
08-21-2012, 04:59 PM
they ARE acting/singing...art reflects life!

James Madison
08-21-2012, 05:01 PM
A Country Boy Can Survive....by voting for a big government liberal whose idea of 'country' involves an estate in the Hamptons.

cajuncocoa
Musicians should just shut up and sing and actors should just shut up and act.I think everyone should feel free to express their opinions, even if their opinions are pretty silly (like Hank Jr.'s).

torchbearer
Williams Jr the political scholar.

Sola_Fide
08-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Go git em Hank!

shane77m
08-21-2012, 05:42 PM
I tend to agree, unless it's a musician like me who can put together coherent, logical statements. ;) :D Even then, I prefer not to talk politics at a gig though.

I think everyone should feel free to express their opinions, even if their opinions are pretty silly (like Hank Jr.'s).

Perhaps I should have said ignorant professional entertainers? :)

What would be better though would be for the masses to not be so ignorant that they can't spot bs when they are presented with it. Unfortunately it seems most people lack critical thinking and reasoning because the phrase "anyone but Obama" is so prevalent.

DerailingDaTrain
08-21-2012, 05:52 PM
To lighten the mood around here and make us forget how horrible Hank Jr is politically let's all enjoy some Hank Sr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKOVPXhlnE

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-21-2012, 05:59 PM
To lighten the mood around here and make us forget how horrible Hank Jr is politically let's all enjoy some Hank Sr:

That was starting to hurt me somehow. lol. What about the new 'country boy can survive...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw

Anti Federalist
08-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Hank should hang out with Charlie Daniels more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3B03V-hGr4

torchbearer
08-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Hank should hang out with Charlie Daniels more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3B03V-hGr4

saw him live at the paragon in marksville.
dude rocked out.

pochy1776
08-21-2012, 06:08 PM
My God, Hank Williams sucks. His only good song was a country can survive. Now Merle Haggard is also a retard, but at least his songs wer awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg
It's okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAFmFsb9XM

Neo-Con bullshit, but it sound goods. Plus, the hippies were really shitty.

COpatriot
08-21-2012, 06:31 PM
The sad part is, a lot of people are stupid enough to agree with him. Just talk to any Limbaugh/Hannity/Levin listener or read the comments section on any article linked on Drudge.

Anti Federalist
08-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Neo-Con bullshit, but it sound goods. Plus, the hippies were really shitty.

Merle has really changed his tune.

I don't even know the Dixie chicks, but I find it an insult for all the men and women who fought and died in past wars when almost the majority of America jumped down their throats for voicing an opinion. It was like a verbal witch-hunt and lynching. Whether I agree with their comments or not has no bearing.... As a country we need to look inward for the answers to the energy of the future. We need to bring down our demands for oil, rebuild some bridges and highways and allow the farmers to grow something that replenishes the soil. Those who don't know what that is, should do some research. The problem is not in Iraq and the answers are not in Iran. I hope were not buried alive beneath this pending financial collapse if the pipeline doesn't get through. Surely everything doesn't depend on oil! Merle Haggard - 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDoYsBAyFb0

"America First"

Why don't we liberate these United States,
We're the ones that need it worst.
Let the rest of the world help us for a change,
And let's rebuild America first.

Our highways an' bridges are fallin' apart:
Who's blessed an' who has been cursed?
There's things to be done all over the world,
But let's rebuild America first.

Who's on the Hill and who's watchin' the valley?
An' who's in charge of it all?
God bless the army an' God bless our liberty,
And dadgum the rest of it all.

Yeah, men in position are backin' away:
Freedom is stuck in reverse.
Let's get out of Iraq an' get back on the track,
And let's rebuild America first.

Why don't we liberate these United States,
We're the ones who need it the most.
You think I'm blowin smoke? Boys it ain't no joke.
I make twenty trips a year from coast to coast.

phill4paul
08-21-2012, 06:45 PM
At least, or so I have read, Charlie Daniels isn't the neo-con he use to be.

musicmax
08-21-2012, 06:59 PM
At least, or so I have read, Charlie Daniels isn't the neo-con he use to be.

I guess someone who can't spell "used" correctly doesn't understand the contradiction in that characterization.

phill4paul
08-21-2012, 07:09 PM
I guess someone who can't spell "used" correctly doesn't understand the contradiction in that characterization.

Christ. I'm gonna leve it as writen. I doso enjoy buggin peeple that git in a cootie bind over mespelled werds.

donnay
08-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Hank Williams Jr. Gets It Wrong

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com/hank-williams-jr-gets-it-wrong/)
August 20, 2012

Country music icon Hank Williams Jr. told the Iowa State Fair Grandstand Friday night that America has “a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the US and we hate him!”

Hank’s playing right into the hands of the establishment and its ever useful false left-right paradigm.

In fact, Obama’s likes and dislikes are irrelevant. Like all actors, he is playing a part and reading from a script.

He does not hate the military. He has no opinion about it. But the illusion that he hates it manipulates his base, Democrats and “progressives” who loathe and misunderstand the true role of the military even as their idol pretends to be the man in charge of drone attacks slaughtering school children and wedding party guests.

He is not a Muslim. He is a non-religious front man for a criminal globalist syndicate that has killed millions of Muslims.

Obama does not hate farming. He is a teleprompter reading spokesman for a system that has turned farming into a monopoly controlled by transnational corporations that produce GMO franken foods in third world cesspools.

His administration is stacked with the same bankster and corporate controlling interests that a Romney administration will be, that is if the global elite decide to get rid of Obama during the upcoming choreographed dog and pony show we are told represents a “democratic” election.

Hank Williams Jr. supports Romney, but says he does not plan to help out his campaign. It’s really too bad he is yet another poster child for endless mass murder and the bankster end game that hates America despite who may be warming a seat in the Oval Office.

So-called conservatives like to say Hollywood liberals are knee-jerk supporters for America-hating Democrats. Hank Williams Jr.’s comments reveal that so-called conservatives are saps for murderous neocons who also hate America.

Some things never change and there is a sucker born every minute.

bunklocoempire
08-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Ah yes, some emotionally twat-tastic lyrics:

We Don't Apologize For America

No nation's lost more men than Uncle Sam
From the fields of France, to Iwo, Afghanistan
Though freedom isn't free neither is liberty
It ain't the protestors and politicians
It's the 19 year-olds on dangerous missions
Hey, we don't apologize for America
That old VFW, that is sacred ground
And we like to sing along on that good ole Haggard song
When you runnin' down our country hoss
You walkin' on the fightin' side of me
So get behind the stars and stripes

Boy, just get the hell out and quit your gripe
So you gotta long list of things that you don't like
Well please do us a favor all you America haters
Why don't you move to Mexico tonight
No we don't apologize for America
Walter Reid, that is sacred ground
And we're gonna sing along on that good ole Merle song
When you runnin' down our country hoss
You walkin' on the fightin' side of me, and Bocephus
Hey Obama, one more time
When you runnin' down our country man
You walkin' on the fightin' side of me

And the music just plain sucks too IMO. So you just took the worst parts of several unworkable songs and put them together? Or?

As anyone here already knows...

The only thing Hank Jr made clear is that he equates individuals with government policy, and, that when a liar only pays lip service to changing those failed-liberty grabbing-policies Hank Jr might as well be a dog mentally challenged dog chasing a laserlight on the kitchen floor.

That's kinda mean to the mentally challenged and dogs. And mentally challenged dogs. And kitchen floors and laserlights too. -I apologize.

specsaregood
08-21-2012, 07:46 PM

I gather that you are a big fan of classical music and silent films.

fr33
08-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Not that I want to stick up for him but those saying Country Boy Can Survive was his only good song, Texas Women was pimping back in the days of 80's country. http://youtu.be/XCyGymRvPQg :p

but yeah, he's an idiot.

Anti Federalist
08-21-2012, 08:00 PM

Huh?

USSR military dead in WW2 - 8,700,000.

US military dead in WW2 - 416,800.

Korean (North and South) military war dead - 487,900.

US Korean military war dead - 36,940.

Vietnamese military war dead (North and South) - 1,805,000 (in addition to millions of civilian dead)

US Viet-nam military war dead - 58,220.

Iraq War 2003 version Iraqi military war dead - 16,623 (in addition to hundreds of thousands of civilian dead)

Iraq War 2003 version US military war dead - 4,805

One of the reasons Boobus is so bloodthirsty is because Boobus has not had to bear any real war trauma like the rest of the world has over the past 100 years.

COpatriot
08-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Ah yes, some emotionally twat-tastic lyrics:

[I]We Don't Apologize For America

World War II military casualties:

Soviet Union: 8.8-10.7 million dead

USA: 318,274

Afghanistan:

Soviets (1980-1989): 14,453

USA: (2001-present): 2,009

These were the two examples that came to mind the quickest. Not trying to portray the Soviets as heroes, they really weren't, but facts are facts and Hank Williams is an ass.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Don't see how his comments are any better or worse than what Dave Mustaine said who accused Obama of killing innocent people at a Temple for fun.

Both are irrelevant goofballs, one of whom I never heard of outside this forum and the other I only know cause he had a catchy MNF song.

Neither theory has much credibility nor the guy saying it appears to have any research behind him - but most here supported Mustaine while none have supported Williams.

It's the conspiracy you want to believe vs the conspiracy you don't want to believe. Most of us may not partake in the left-right paradigm, but we do fall victim to believing the shit you want to believe that supports "your side" and opposing the shit that doesn't.

Anti Federalist
08-21-2012, 09:39 PM
It's the conspiracy you want to believe vs the conspiracy you don't want to believe. Most of us may not partake in the left-right paradigm, but we do fall victim to believing the shit you want to believe that supports "your side" and opposing the shit that doesn't.

Oh Jesus, BT, what "conspiracy"?

He said it, it's on the record, thousands of people heard him say it, there are recordings of him saying that.

I hadn't even seen the Dave Mustaine remark, but I'd dismiss that as well.

Actually, I could care less what Mustaine has to say, since he blew his chance to come out and support RP.

BlackTerrel
08-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Oh Jesus, BT, what "conspiracy"?

He said it, it's on the record, thousands of people heard him say it, there are recordings of him saying that.

The conspiracy is not that he said it - of course he said it.

1. Hank is suggesting that Obama is part of some sort of odd Muslim conspiracy to harm and kill Americans for the benefit of Allah.

2. Mustaine suggested that Obama is part of some other type of conspiracy to kill a bunch of people praying in a Sikh Temple and a bunch of other people watching a Batman movie.

Guess which irrelevant musician enjoyed more support on this forum?

fr33
08-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Don't see how his comments are any better or worse than what Dave Mustaine said who accused Obama of killing innocent people at a Temple for fun.

Both are irrelevant goofballs, one of whom I never heard of outside this forum and the other I only know cause he had a catchy MNF song.

Neither theory has much credibility nor the guy saying it appears to have any research behind him - but most here supported Mustaine while none have supported Williams.

And they are both entertainers that are starving for media because they aren't popular anymore except for a few die-hard fans. Just like Ted Nugent. And just like Nugent their recent music sucks. They are just living off their past fame getting a few dollars from saying outrageous things. Maybe a few dumb hicks will go buy a bocephus CD now that he said "obamer isa muslim".

bunklocoempire
08-21-2012, 11:36 PM
The conspiracy is not that he said it - of course he said it.

1. Hank is suggesting that Obama is part of some sort of odd Muslim conspiracy to harm and kill Americans for the benefit of Allah.

2. Mustaine suggested that Obama is part of some other type of conspiracy to kill a bunch of people praying in a Sikh Temple and a bunch of other people watching a Batman movie.

Guess which irrelevant musician enjoyed more support on this forum?

Oh!! Oh!!! OOOOOOOOOOOooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Is it this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44

:D;)

Anti Federalist
08-21-2012, 11:57 PM
He just recently passed away. ^^^^^

Sad...

fr33
08-22-2012, 12:08 AM

It's the conspiracy you want to believe vs the conspiracy you don't want to believe. Most of us may not partake in the left-right paradigm, but we do fall victim to believing the shit you want to believe that supports "your side" and opposing the shit that doesn't.Oh and btw I probably missed where RPF members were defending Mustaine over his equally stupid statements about another Obama conspiracy. RPF members should know better. That idiot Mustaine endorsed Rick Santorum. He's a bloody fool.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2012, 07:28 PM
////

BlackTerrel
08-23-2012, 07:38 PM
And they are both entertainers that are starving for media because they aren't popular anymore except for a few die-hard fans. Just like Ted Nugent. And just like Nugent their recent music sucks. They are just living off their past fame getting a few dollars from saying outrageous things. Maybe a few dumb hicks will go buy a bocephus CD now that he said "obamer isa muslim".

Not just their recent music - their music always sucked. Outside of RPF I have never heard of any of these three other than Williams crappy Monday Night Football song.

Feeding the Abscess
08-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Not just their recent music - their music always sucked. Outside of RPF I have never heard of any of these three other than Williams crappy Monday Night Football song.

Never heard of Megadeth or Metallica? Damn man, what world are you living in? lol

BlackTerrel
08-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Never heard of Megadeth or Metallica? Damn man, what world are you living in? lol

Metallica is awesome (politics aside). Megadeth no

seyferjm
08-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Naw, Megadeth is good stuff too, just not so much with their newer stuff. Dave used to have my respect, but he seems stranger and stranger all the time nowadays.

Feeding the Abscess
08-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Metallica is awesome (politics aside). Megadeth no

Dave Mustaine got his start in Metallica, and wrote a portion of Metallica's first album.

NewRightLibertarian
08-25-2012, 12:32 AM
Keep speaking out, Hank! It is very much appreciated amongst patriots throughout the country.

libertariantexas
08-25-2012, 04:26 AM

Hank Williams Jr. isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, clearly.

His knowledge of American history probably comes from watching a few old John Wayne movies.

In other words, he knows about as much about WWI and WWII as the average American who thinks the USA "saved" Europe on D-Day- despite the fact that most of the troops who landed on D-Day were NOT American, and the battles in the Western theater were mere skirmishes compared to the massive battles fought on the Eastern (Soviet) front where the Soviet Army destroyed most of the German Army. By the time of the D-Day landings, the result of the war had been determined, and the Germans had lost. The battles from June '44 (D-day) to the end of the war was little more than mop up- with the Western powers trying to grab part of Europe before the Soviets over ran the entire continent.

Todd
08-25-2012, 05:10 AM

So what should average ordinary peoples like you and me dos on the internets? ;)

BlackTerrel
08-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Dave Mustaine got his start in Metallica, and wrote a portion of Metallica's first album.

aha... learned something new today.