PDA

View Full Version : Debate Club: Should Ron Paul Be Allowed to Speak at the Republican National Convention?

jct74
08-21-2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/should-ron-paul-be-allowed-to-speak-at-the-republican-national-convention

Vote down the one article that argues should NOT be allowed to speak, it is winning at the moment, and vote the others up (except for maybe the Judson Phillips article, I didn't vote it up or down).

fr33
08-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Bump

Voted

Lucille
08-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Paul supporters are seen as a fringe faction of the Republican Party, and have been known to disrupt party caucuses in attempt to make their views heard.

Oh bruddah.

66 Pts

YES — Paul supporters are the future of the party, and their leader deserves a speaking role
BRIAN DOHERTY, Senior Editor of Reason magazine and Reason.com

Awesome.

SilenceDewgooder
08-21-2012, 06:59 PM
voted... and twitted the article

QuickZ06
08-21-2012, 07:19 PM
I expect to see an endorsement from Ron Paul coming over the next few days.

Hope not.

No1butPaul
08-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Hope not.

Ugh, that would be THE WORST!!!!!!! They rejected the NDAA in the platform, how could he possibly endorse Romney. My image of Ron Paul would totally change if he did that. Romney's promises are meaningless anyway!!!

unknown
08-22-2012, 07:41 AM
Typical state propaganda network with their not so subtle brainwashing implying that he will not be the nominee but "allowing us to debate" on whether or not he can speak.

We're going their to get the effing nomination.

They craft our war "debates" the same way.

"Should we bomb Iran now or later?" - Its never that we shouldnt just when.

"Should American lead NATO forces in Afghanistan or not?" - No debate over leaving, just some meaningless side show.

"Should we consult the Pakistani government before drone bombing?" - Not should we stop but how to proceed.

SOP.

jbauer
08-22-2012, 07:44 AM
isn't asking this question here like asking a trailer park if they should keep getting their checks?

cajuncocoa
08-22-2012, 07:46 AM
done