PDA

View Full Version : Az State Senator Karen S Johnson Supports Ron Paul

libertarianbob01
11-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Arizona State Senator Karen S Johnson may be supporting Ron Paul for President. Although the Senator's name and contact info are in the message, it may be that someone is playing a little joke on her. Nevertheless, its up to the reader to decide.

Senator Johnson's Arizona State Senate web page:
http://www.azleg.gov/MembersPage.asp?Member_ID=79&Legislature=48#bio

Link to Ron Paul article in Iowa Independent where Senator Johnson's comment indicates her support for Ron Paul.
http://www.iowaindependent.com/showDiary.do;jsessionid=9EE53A6D66C0CFB53DAFA64AB6 182228?diaryId=1477

BTW, Senator Johnson is very right. The Trans Canada-Mexico highway should be stopped to protect our sovereignty and public safety.

VoteRonPaul2008
11-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Yes!

Indy Vidual
11-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Karen's is the 2nd comment at this link (http://www.iowaindependent.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=794) :)

rs3515
11-18-2007, 02:45 PM
I think people need to be careful about posting things like this. Both of the "quotes" you're referring to on the Iowa Independent website says at the end "Posted by Kelly" and "Posted by Michelle".

I don't know the first thing about Sen. Johnson, but reading her background page it says she is committed to, "building a functional freeway system in the East Valley and statewide". If anything, this sounds like "Kelly" and "Michelle" are trying to get people to write or call Sen. Johnson and let her know they oppose a trans-continent highway.

I'd suggest for this post to be deleted or moved unless there is far more than what seems like pretty much nothing to base this on.

acstichter
11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Sen Karen Johnson is Vice Chairman of Ron Paul's Arizona campaign office.

hopeforamerica
11-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Yes, she support him. She is one down to earth lady. I met her at a Ron Paul fund raiser, so yes, she supports him!

0zzy
11-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Rofl, I'm laughing at the thought of a senator searching Ron Paul news to post pro-Ron Paul comments. rofl! I thought that was just us kids on the internets! :P

rs3515
11-18-2007, 03:10 PM

Ok that's cool ... just the message which was posted is rather vague and indirect. To me it comes across no different than, "George Will endorses Ron Paul!" that I see on other threads. If there's a press release of someone offering support, that's great, but we seem to have a lot of 'speculation' on the forum at times about who supports who.

Wyurm
11-18-2007, 03:11 PM

Guess that makes her a supporter then.

0zzy
11-18-2007, 03:15 PM
State Co-Chair
State Senator Karen S. Johnson
(announced Sept. 27, 2007) Represents the 18th Legislative District, Mesa; member since 1997. In the past, she worked as the Arizona state campaign director for Pat Buchannan in 1995-96; legislative liaison in the Office of Sheriff Joe Arpaio; an assistant to David Schweikert, Majority Whip in the Arizona State Legislature; office manager for Supervisor Freestone in the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors; and an assistant to Gov. Evan Mecham.

torchbearer
11-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, she support him. She is one down to earth lady. I met her at a Ron Paul fund raiser, so yes, she supports him!

I love your handle. Hope for america.

hopeforamerica
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
I love your handle. Hope for america.

Thanks, but obviously I didn't think of it on my own :p