PDA

View Full Version : psyop in progress

HopeForHumanity
08-21-2012, 12:06 AM
I have been reading a lot minarchist vs anarchist chatter lately, and it appears a psyop is IN PROGRESS. This means you have to just stop arguing, because just like paid rioters, any arguing is simply blown up into a problem. I have always seen this as a weakness in the liberty movement. I watched the militia movement fall the same way.

newbitech
08-21-2012, 12:19 AM
I have been reading a lot minarchist vs anarchist chatter lately, and it appears a psyop is IN PROGRESS. This means you have to just stop arguing, because just like paid rioters, any arguing is simply blown up into a problem. I have always seen this as a weakness in the liberty movement. I watched the militia movement fall the same way.

irony?

Indy Vidual
08-21-2012, 12:21 AM
You'll get used to them, and even learn to enjoy some of them eventually.
Many of the minarchists and anarchists are real, not a psyop.
You should have seen what they did to the Students for a Libertarian Society convention in 1980.

What?
You've never heard of Students for a Libertarian Society?
Hmmm, I wonder why... :o

Carehn
08-21-2012, 12:58 AM
I am an anarchist, There was a time when I would have thought this to be impossible because I thought Anarchist was a term used by 14 year old boys to impress girls. But now I can say I am an anarchist and can argue my point with the best of them.

And yes it is a psyop because ALL POLITICS IS ONE BIG PSYOP. DUH!

HopeForHumanity
08-21-2012, 01:06 AM
Just warning you guys... Like I said, anyone that had observed the militia movement watched a movement that mostly imploded.

idiom
08-21-2012, 01:28 AM
Ron Paul is the leader of a psyop designed to stop us arguing for ten minutes to see what happens.

God damn I wish he had four more years.

DamianTV
08-21-2012, 02:26 AM
Guaranteed that without RP in either office, things are going to get much much worse for all of us.

Indy Vidual
08-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Guaranteed that without RP in either office, things are going to get much much worse for all of us.

Guaranteed if you believe things can get better, then there is a strong chance they will. :)