PDA

View Full Version : 2012 United States Government Terrorist Identification Chart

donnay
08-18-2012, 09:40 PM
2012 United States Government Terrorist Identification Chart

Infowars.com (http://www.infowars.com/2012-united-states-government-terrorist-identification-chart/)
August 18, 2012

We are free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/431427_10151091010533459_21968524_n.jpg

Indy Vidual
08-18-2012, 09:53 PM
There is actual tyranny, and there is the prison you build inside your own mind. Alex Jones seems to be doing a lot to promote the terror started by the Feds.
Are you able to see that too?

TheTexan
08-18-2012, 09:57 PM
There is actual tyranny, and there is the prison you build inside your own mind. Alex Jones seems to be doing a lot to promote the terror started by the Feds.

I disagree. I see what you're saying, but I'd say most of his audience is more pissed off than living in fear. The type of people who live in fear don't generally watch his type of shows, they prefer CNN/FOX/NBC

donnay
08-18-2012, 10:00 PM

Yes, I see the tyranny crystal clear. Much of it is government sponsored.

Indy Vidual
08-18-2012, 10:07 PM
You are ~ halfway there, I see AJ creating fear not anger:
People who are "awake" (the ones who know CNN/FOX/NBC is BS), are often living in greater levels of fear because of Alex Jones.
That's why I said "There is actual tyranny, and there is the prison you build inside your own mind."

I disagree. I see what you're saying, but I'd say most of his audience is more pissed off than living in fear. The type of people who live in fear don't generally watch his type of shows, they prefer CNN/FOX/NBC

donnay
08-18-2012, 10:15 PM
You are ~ halfway there, I see AJ creating fear not anger:
People who are "awake" (the ones who know CNN/FOX/NBC is BS), are often living in greater levels of fear because of Alex Jones.
That's why I said "There is actual tyranny, and there is the prison you build inside your own mind."

I disagree. Knowing the truth unlocks your mind and helps you to drop the fear. I do not fear these terrorists whatsoever. I am madder than hell, just like BMX042 has stated that these terrorists are psychologically messing with people minds, who aren't awake. They are the ones that are ratcheting-up the doom and gloom on society.

Heglian dialectic - Problem, Reaction--Solution. Order out of chaos.

Anti Federalist
08-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Ugh, how about not turning this into another "Alex Jones sux!" - "No, you suck!!" thread.

How about addressing the central point of the (many times reposted) image?

That everyday activity and exercising of your rights is increasingly viewed as "terrorism" by the occupying government.

donnay
08-18-2012, 10:23 PM
http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-front.jpg http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-side.jpg
Right along side those who have Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction, they also have terrorist groups such as:

Those of "Christian Identity"
Those who "Make Numerous references to US Constitution"
Those who "Request authority for stop"
Those who are "defenders of the US Constitution"
Those who have "Marxist philosophy"
Those who support "Animals Rights"
and don't forget "Lone Individuals"

http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-leaf2.jpg

http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/

AuH20
08-18-2012, 10:24 PM
The more you are prepared, the more the fear dissipates. The people we should be worrying about are the ones without a Plan B.

donnay
08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
http://www.infowars.com/images/scan0017.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists.html

donnay
08-18-2012, 10:26 PM
The more you are prepared, the more the fear dissipates.

Absolutely! +rep

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 12:08 AM
The source is Infowars, so a relevant comment about AJ is on topic.

How about addressing the central point of the (many times reposted) image?

That everyday activity and exercising of your rights is increasingly viewed as "terrorism" by the occupying government.

Charlie Sheen, E.T. = LOL?
Yes, how about a thread with an OP which says "everyday activity and exercising of your rights is increasingly viewed as "terrorism" by the occupying government".
The image does not only say the same thing(s) you said, instead it contains enough ridiculous "disinformation" (i.e. Charlie Sheen, E.T., etc) to qualify as disinfo, IMO.

That is a repeated theme with AJ, mixing in a combo of BS and/or fear, along with the truth.

/in B4 someone says "it's supposed to be funny"
// We need more humor around here, please add some anytime. :)

Anti Federalist
08-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Yah, got it, you think Jones sux.

I disagree.

Moving on.

Yes, how about a thread with an OP which says "everyday activity and exercising of your rights is increasingly viewed as "terrorism" by the occupying government".
The image does not only say the same thing(s) you said, instead it contains enough ridiculous "disinformation" (i.e. Charlie Sheen, E.T., etc) to qualify as disinfo, IMO.

That is a repeated theme with AJ, mixing in a combo of BS and/or fear, along with the truth.

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 12:39 AM
^^^
Misquote, I never said that AF.

Nickels
08-19-2012, 01:24 AM
cute :)

Nickels
08-19-2012, 01:29 AM
http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-front.jpg http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-side.jpg
Right along side those who have Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction, they also have terrorist groups such as:

Those of "Christian Identity"

Those people aren't dangerous, just racist and hateful.

Those who "Make Numerous references to US Constitution"

Yes, among the other things listed in the "Common law proponents" this is one thing they'll do, but not a good indicator until you get other signs, like the rest.

Those who "Request authority for stop"
Those who are "defenders of the US Constitution"

"Defenders" was in quotes, meaning the government doesn't agree with their idea of "defending".
Yes, "request authority to stop" is a common law proponent or sovereign citizen argument. Most Americans understand the doctrine of Terry stop or reasonable suspicion.

Those who have "Marxist philosophy"
Those who support "Animals Rights"
and don't forget "Lone Individuals"

What's wrong with these? Are you Christian Identity? Do you even know what that means?

http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/fbi-leaf2.jpg

http://welfarestate.com/pamphlet/

AGRP
08-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Whatever happened to the false flag attacks we were supposed to fear at the Olympics?

Nickels
08-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Whatever happened to the false flag attacks we were supposed to fear at the Olympics?

ooops, somebody messed up! they were too busy with domestic US shootings.

John F Kennedy III
08-19-2012, 02:15 AM

InfoWars as a source means you can derail a thread with off topic posts?

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 02:25 AM
relevant comment != off topic
constructive feedback != derail a thread

InfoWars as a source means you can derail a thread with off topic posts?

There is actual tyranny (the type we are supposed to be "revolting" against), and there is the prison you build inside your own mind. Alex Jones seems to be doing a lot to promote the terror started by the Feds (Note: The graphic posted in the OP both contains disinfo and also reinforces the idea that 'we' are terrorists)

TheTexan
08-19-2012, 02:30 AM
relevant comment != off topic
constructive feedback != derail a thread

There is actual tyranny (the type we are supposed to be "revolting" against), and there is the prison you build inside your own mind. Alex Jones seems to be doing a lot to promote the terror started by the Feds (Note: The graphic posted in the OP both contains disinfo and also reinforces the idea that 'we' are terrorists)

Can you see this prison you've built in your mind, with this fear of Alex Jones

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 02:35 AM
Asking a question != Fear
Doesn't anyone around here know basic math? :p

Can you see this prison you've built in your mind, with this fear of Alex Jones

I do not fear AJ, please do not derail the thread.

TheTexan
08-19-2012, 02:37 AM
please do not derail the thread.

lol irony

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 02:58 AM
At least you have a sense of humor. :)

lol irony

<back on topic>

From the OP:

^^^
Not true.
(For example) Ask the ~40,000 people going to Burning Man "Are you free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves?", and see what they have to say.
The statement is false in many ways.

Matt Collins
08-19-2012, 06:22 AM
http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/image.php?&aid=1400&air-force-identification-chart.gif

PaulConventionWV
08-19-2012, 08:30 AM

You can't treat something like it's serious when it's supposed to be a joke/exaggeration. That's common sense. ffs

PaulConventionWV
08-19-2012, 08:35 AM

<back on topic>

From the OP:

^^^
Not true.
(For example) Ask the ~40,000 people going to Burning Man "Are you free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves?", and see what they have to say.

There are none more hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.

Therefore, it follows that asking people if they are slaves or freemen is not a good measure of actuality because there is the distinct possibility that they are only fooling themselves.

PaulConventionWV
08-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Those people aren't dangerous, just racist and hateful.

The Christian doctrine is to love even your enemies. How is that hateful? And racist? Where did you get that from?

Yes, among the other things listed in the "Common law proponents" this is one thing they'll do, but not a good indicator until you get other signs, like the rest.

It's not a good indicator AT ALL. It's inherently misleading. If they suspect common law proponents of something, then they should address that specifically. Saying that "referring to the Constitution" is an act of terrorism is blatant propaganda that makes blanket statements because the government wants people to include us in that group. Have you noticed that we fit so many of the criteria? You can't address these one by one and pretend that the big picture doesn't pertain to us. It would be so easy to have people believe your intentions are good if you could spread propaganda and have people justify it by saying, "Well, such and such a characteristic is common of this group who is known to commit terroristic acts."

"Defenders" was in quotes, meaning the government doesn't agree with their idea of "defending".
Yes, "request authority to stop" is a common law proponent or sovereign citizen argument. Most Americans understand the doctrine of Terry stop or reasonable suspicion.

Again, the propaganda is clear enough. It is shocking the amount of cognitive dissonance that goes on in your head to justify this. You're a statist and nothing more. You really don't belong here.

What's wrong with these? Are you Christian Identity? Do you even know what that means?

It's more grouping and collectivist labelling that supports a fear mentality. This stuff is not good, wouldn't you agree? Of course not. You're a statist.

The overall message of this propaganda is strikingly clear and plainly obvious for anyone to see: Don't question the government. If you do, you are a terrorist.

jonhowe
08-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Can you stop calling people statists? People who come to this forum are not statists. Disagreeing with you on something does not make someone a statist.

Nickels
08-19-2012, 12:37 PM
The Christian doctrine is to love even your enemies. How is that hateful? And racist? Where did you get that from?

You don't know what Christian Identity is.

http://carm.org/christian-identity-movement

I could have linked ADL, SPLC or wikipedia, but I chose to avoid that.

pcosmar
08-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Damn folks,,Infowars was not even the source of this chart.. it has been around for a while..
They just reprinted and used it.

http://hateandanger.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/terrorist-identification-chart/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=2012+united+states+terrorist+identification+char t&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1188&bih=609&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=az4xULW6M4jFyAGo0oDwBg

pcosmar
08-19-2012, 01:43 PM
You don't know what Christian Identity is.

http://carm.org/christian-identity-movement

I could have linked ADL, SPLC or wikipedia, but I chose to avoid that.

And did you even read the complete and utter bullshit from the site you linked?

The Christian Identity Movement is also known as Anglo-Isrealism, Israel Identity.

Founder: Some think it to be Wesley Swift, born in the 1800's. Others claim it can be traced back to the 1600's.

Uh huh,, can be traced back to long before Israel existed and even before Zionism was created.

I have no doubt that some racists try to use a twisted view of Christianity. or try to make Christianity fit their twisted views,, but the ADL and SPLC has blown things all out of proportion as usual.

And that link is nothing but fabrications based on bullshit.

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 05:57 PM

<back on topic>

From the OP:

^^^
Not true.

There are none more hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.

Therefore, it follows that asking people if they are slaves or freemen is not a good measure of actuality because there is the distinct possibility that they are only fooling themselves.

If you are in attendance at Burning Man, I am certain that you are *actually* free to do much more than worship the state and be quiet debt slaves.
Also, that was clearly labeled as just one example.

Reality Check

Quote from Infowars/OP: "We are free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves."

Fact: In America, mid-late 2012 we are still free do do more than worship the state and be quiet debt slaves.
Reality = The quote from AJ is BS, propaganda, disinfo. /at best greatly exaggerated.

Nickels
08-19-2012, 06:12 PM
And did you even read the complete and utter bullshit from the site you linked?

Actually I did.

Uh huh,, can be traced back to long before Israel existed and even before Zionism was created.

Ok, this is where you are wrong. You THINK they mean "State of Israel" or "Zionism" in favor of Jews. Quite the opposite.

They use "Israel" to mean themselves, Christian Identity adherents, and they are everything BUT Zionist, pro-Jewish. The whole doctrine of "Anglo-Israelism" or "British Israelism" is the belief that whites, Anglos, are the "real Israel" or "real Chosen people" and that Jews today, whether sephardic, Ashkenazi, middle Eastern, Yiddish Speaking, or living in Israel, are "evil". Christian anti-Semitism is not new, but rare today.

They are hardly the only people who claim to be the "true Israel". Not that Zionist Jews today are right either. Perhaps you have heard of Black Hebrew Israelites, or Mormons, or Rastafari. (depending on who you ask, there are some that say Zion and Israel are metaphorical, some say literal, but the point is, they all disagree with mainstream Christians)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_an_affiliation_with_the_ancient_Is raelites (I could go ahead and link you a Christian Identity site just to prove my point, but then I'd be flagged or banned for posting a racist website)

I have no doubt that some racists try to use a twisted view of Christianity.

Yes, they do, and Christian Identity, aka British Israelism, Anglo-Israelism, Two Seed doctrine, is one example of it. That does not make them Christian and it sure does not make Christians racists, but it is the term they use to identify themselves. Nobody else has tried to reclaim the phrase.

or try to make Christianity fit their twisted views,, but the ADL and SPLC has blown things all out of proportion as usual.

And that link is nothing but fabrications based on bullshit.

So Christian Identity doesn't exist? I'm sure ADL and SPLC exaggerate claims, but they didn't have to here, I was very careful to say Christian Identity is not dangerous, just hateful and racist.

DerailingDaTrain
08-19-2012, 06:44 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkc2emRFTh1qi8qoxo1_500.gif

PaulConventionWV
08-19-2012, 08:09 PM
If you are in attendance at Burning Man, I am certain that you are *actually* free to do much more than worship the state and be quiet debt slaves.

Reality Check

Quote from Infowars/OP: "We are free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves."

Fact: In America, mid-late 2012 we are still free do do more than worship the state and be quiet debt slaves.
Reality = The quote from AJ is BS, propaganda, disinfo. /at best greatly exaggerated.

It wasn't literal. Perhaps it was an exaggeration, but the message is clear. The government doesn't want you to be free from their grasp, so arguing over the petty bullshit you keep pointing out just to feel like you're making a point is just ridiculous. Just stop.

It's not propaganda because it is commonly understood that this is an exaggeration. Nobody is going to be so dumb as to claim that it literally means that is all we are capable of doing... except, it would seem, you. Act like you have some common sense and stop pointing out this petty bullshit because you know that's what it is.

pcosmar
08-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Actually I did.

I have too,, and spent a lot of time arguing with Ayrians while in prison.. and some claim to be christian.

Yes ,,both racism and confusion have been around for a while.. And both are generally rejected by most, certainly anyone with a lick of sense.
"Christian Identity" is applied to any that claim to be christian and have some twisted racist belief.

SPLC (and ADL) has been exaggerating and distorting since they have been in existence. And sadly many give crap they publish credibility.
The real danger is the Fact that the Government gives them credibility and has linked them to Law Enforcement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_an_affiliation_with_the_ancient_Is raelites

A rather interesting link,, (wiki) especially being anyone can alter it.

Odd that there is no mention at all of the Khazar Empire.

Nickels
08-19-2012, 08:47 PM
I have too,, and spent a lot of time arguing with Ayrians while in prison.. and some claim to be christian.

Yes ,,both racism and confusion have been around for a while.. And both are generally rejected by most, certainly anyone with a lick of sense.
"Christian Identity" is applied to any that claim to be christian and have some twisted racist belief.

sounds about right, so what did I post that was wrong?

SPLC (and ADL) has been exaggerating and distorting since they have been in existence. And sadly many give crap they publish credibility.
The real danger is the Fact that the Government gives them credibility and has linked them to Law Enforcement.

What does this have to do with whether Christian Identity is a racist ideology, and that I said they are not dangerous, just hateful?

A rather interesting link,, (wiki) especially being anyone can alter it.

Odd that there is no mention at all of the Khazar Empire.

I wasn't trying to say it was perfectly accurate, I was simply pointing out that use of the words Israel or Zion doesn't make them pro-Judaist Jewish or pro-Zionist.

Indy Vidual
08-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Try to prove this wrong, if you want to:

Ron Paul = Hope For America (or at least he wanted that to be his message)
Inforwars = Fear and despair for America.

Are you seriously going to tell me you have not noticed that AJ's primary offering is fear and lack of hope?

... Act like you have some common sense...

Common sense:
Words have power and exact meanings.
Infowars presents itself as a valid source of Information; You think you can say "it's a joke" or "It wasn't literal" any time it suits you, and/or when they get caught w/ disinfo?
^^^
Is that correct, did I understand your point?
Have you ever heard Ron Paul say "We are free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves." ... ?

Nickels
08-19-2012, 08:58 PM

Freudian slip, In For Wars. And they can't both be right. Either Alex Jones is lying to people and making them fear the imaginary boogieman, or Ron Paul is all the true things Alex is warning us about like 911 truth and FEMA camps.

http://i.imgur.com/o7bcg.jpg

pcosmar
08-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Earliest copy I could find so far,, 12/19/2011

http://archery.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1266837
http://i.imgur.com/CLFMm.jpg

NOT FROM Infowars,,still looking

Oh,,don't read the comments on the thread.

Oh Look here.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?370149-2012-United-states-Government-Terrorist-Identification-Chart
From 4-01-2012 courtesy of,,
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/109153.html

ClydeCoulter
08-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Earliest copy I could find so far,, 12/19/2011

http://archery.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1266837
http://i.imgur.com/CLFMm.jpg

NOT FROM Infowars,,still looking

Oh,,don't read the comments on the thread.

Oh Look here.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?370149-2012-United-states-Government-Terrorist-Identification-Chart
From 4-01-2012 courtesy of,,
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/109153.html

I'm beginning to like you :)

PaulConventionWV
08-20-2012, 06:19 AM

Are you seriously going to tell me you have not noticed that AJ's primary offering is fear and lack of hope?

Common sense:
Words have power and exact meanings.
Infowars presents itself as a valid source of Information; You think you can say "it's a joke" or "It wasn't literal" any time it suits you, and/or when they get caught w/ disinfo?
^^^
Is that correct, did I understand your point?
Have you ever heard Ron Paul say "We are free only to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves." ... ?

And you tell me that you honestly did not know he was exaggerating when he said "only". You have to be lying to yourself a little to actually think he was serious. Nobody is that stupid or takes things that literally. Sure we can go choose to do some things we want when the government is not looking. The point is that, under the scope of government, we have very little freedom to express ourselves in any way we want. I'm not just saying this because it suits me. I'm saying this because even valid sources of information, including mainstream ones, use exaggeration all the freaking time. It's a form of rhetoric that everyone uses from time to time.

Fear is a legitimate motivator. You are comparing apples to oranges when you compare Ron Paul to Alex Jones. Ron Paul is a politician. He can't say anything politically incorrect such as "We are only free to worship the state and be quiet debt slaves". His message is about hope because it's the politically correct thing to do. Alex Jones is delivering to his specific audience or subsection of the population, whereas Ron Paul is under public scrutiny. He is under the eyes of everyone and his words are constantly evaluated by the media looking for anything "out of the ordinary." Don't knock Alex Jones's freedom to express himself.

I'm saying you can't take things literally when they were obviously used as a means of rhetoric, or you are guilty of the same disinformation tactic that you say he's using.

cjm
08-20-2012, 07:12 AM

You are free to do more than worship the state, but you are not allowed to be armed.

http://www.burningman.com/preparation/event_survival/participant_responsibilities.html

"10. FIREARMS: The possession of firearms including BB guns, air rifles, or paint ball guns, within Black Rock City is prohibited. Neither our event nor the greater playa is suitable for recreational shooting. "