PDA

View Full Version : Now our duly elected Mass DELEGATES are 'quixotic' per the Boston Globe

sailingaway
08-18-2012, 10:04 AM
Mass. GOP prevails in effort to disqualify Paul delegates

Ron Paul backers lose their fight to be delegates and alternate delegates to the Republican National Convention, as a national committee vindicates the MassGOP’s right to disqualify them. But the libertarians fight on, planning an appeal on Sunday, staring down Mitt Romney campaign’s lawyer — Ben Ginsberg, the Bush-Cheney campaign attorney who championed the hanging chads.

http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/08/17/massachusetts-gop-prevails-effort-disqualify-ron-paul-delegates/eEW8gG9siP5axzTX8yJKnK/story.html

ClydeCoulter
08-18-2012, 10:12 AM
Now it's the "hanging rules"...?

Aratus
08-18-2012, 12:43 PM
dang danglin chads
just get the delegates
to tampa a.s.a.p!!!

CPUd
08-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Someone calling in a favor with the local press. The term 'quixotic' is a favorite among their attorneys.

sailingaway
08-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Someone calling in a favor with the local press. The term 'quixotic' is a favorite among their attorneys.
Because it is quixotic to expect to be seated when you win in a landslide if you don't like the person they like?

I'd think they'd want to conceal that, more.

Barrex
08-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Asshole in me: I told you so.
Angel in me: well they gave their best and are still fighitng.
Devil in me: Start chip-in and hire private investigators to investigate those involved find every detail of their lives. Every single thing. Average person breaks law 3 times a day. Those guys got filth on them. Find it....
....I cant hear angel anymore. Too many devils dancing around my head...:rolleyes:

The RNC’s committee on contests and a federal judge clearly concluded

WHAT FEDERAL JUDGE?

sailingaway
08-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Asshole in me: I told you so.
Angel in me: well they gave their best and are still fighitng.
Devil in me: Start chip-in and hire private investigators to investigate those involved find every detail of their lives. Every single thing. Average person breaks law 3 times a day. Those guys got filth on them. Find it....
....I cant hear angel anymore. Too many devils dancing around my head...:rolleyes:

WHAT FEDERAL JUDGE?[/FONT][/COLOR]

there's still credentials committee. However, many thought they were going to try to cheat, but it shouldn't be expected, or the media won't focus on it (and isn't, either thinking or pretending he doesnt have at least 6 states.)

Dr.3D
08-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Never seen windmills fight so hard in all my life.

wgadget
08-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Dang...It must be contagious.

Bruno
08-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Retire that trite adjective already.