PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

RonPaulRevolution!
08-18-2012, 04:24 AM
A group of knitters from across the country have been working tirelessly to build a quilt that looks like the American flag, with each square representing a state or a military service branch. The final steps are being made to piece the final product together.

They have tasked me with presenting the quilt (and letters of admiration) on their behalf to Dr. Ron Paul at the Ron Paul Rally at the SunDome.

I need to know who I have to talk to to make this happen. They have been working on this thing with great love and hard work for months now and I don't want to let them down.

Please let me know who I can contact or if you can get me into a position where I can hand this off to Dr. Paul for them.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/221835_10101218675735901_1436295779_n.jpg

RonPaulRevolution!
08-20-2012, 02:36 AM
bump!

Natural Citizen
08-20-2012, 08:20 AM
That's going to be tough to do, I think. It's unfortunate too because I'm sure hard work went into it and it's very meaningful to those who did.

The reality is though that it's a tough one to make happen. You'll be left with the responsibility of letting everyone down too, I guess? Assuming that it cannot be possible. At least in the manner of transfer that you seem to be looking for.

SilenceDewgooder
08-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Behind every great man..... does Carol Paul have a twitter / FB account?

RonPaulRevolution!
08-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Behind every great man..... does Carol Paul have a twitter / FB account?

I sent a message to someone I know has contact with Carol Paul. Hopefully they can help me. Good idea. Thanks.

Anyone else?