PDA

View Full Version : A letter to the public from Sheriff David Gee

CJPrinter
08-18-2012, 01:28 AM
A letter to the public from Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida Sheriff David Gee (http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/Articles/Articles/HCSO-is-RNC-Ready.aspx)

To the agitators and anarchists who want only to bring a dark cloud to this event, let me be clear: criminal activity and civil disturbances will not be tolerated and enforcement actions will be swift.

There will be arrests. The question is how many. We are prepared to handle any number of RNC-related arrests...

Weston White
08-18-2012, 01:44 AM
I no doubt bet that the odds are fairly certain that the photo on display exemplifies the mental-midget mentality of that department up very well. That sheriff and his LEO’ seem quite content on establishing the RNC as a virtual war zone.

CPUd
08-18-2012, 01:57 AM
He is gonna arrest people for being anarchists?

Working Poor
08-18-2012, 04:50 AM
enforcement actions will be swift.

no doubt there will be a lot of gov thugs.

My city is hosting the DNC and the down town area is already swarming with police and the whole down town area is being cut off. They say searches will be conducted for those riding the bus and train.

kathy88
08-18-2012, 05:20 AM
That picture makes my skin crawl.

Expatriate
08-18-2012, 06:12 AM
What's with the imperial stormtrooper? I wonder what would happen if anyone else showed up dressed like that. Heck, you might want to wear a helmet just so your head doesn't get caved in by that billy bar he's holding.

Maybe they just want to scare away us liberty types by crafting a fine imitation of a Nazi concentration camp :rolleyes:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/getattachment/bce8c682-a903-417a-8244-1bd8b6df5928/RNC-07.jpg.aspx?width=600&height=671

LibertyEagle
08-18-2012, 06:19 AM
He is gonna arrest people for being anarchists?

I would imagine he's talking about the people who the media paint as anarchists that are burning buildings, etc. But, who knows? Scary times, for sure.

EDIT: Is it just me, or does the guy on the left look like almost a mirror image of the guy on the right, but maybe a few years younger?

tod evans
08-18-2012, 06:41 AM
EDIT: Is it just me, or does the guy on the left look like almost a mirror image of the guy on the right, but maybe a few years younger?

Inbreeding looks to be prevalent in that sheriffs dept. ;)

Weston White
08-18-2012, 06:55 AM
Inbreeding looks to be prevalent in that sheriffs dept. ;)

lolol Alex, I'll take "nepotism or cloning" for $200... And it's Daily Double!

satchelmcqueen
08-18-2012, 07:02 AM
record everything!! i bet there are even fake paul supporters who show up. be careful.

Tudo
08-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Search

vietnam antiwar protests on youtube to see how serious they were and how serious we were about our respective positions.

But we were being drafted. Snatched up and sent out still teenagers to kill. Murder, burn villages, rape, torture , drop chemical wmd. Get caught with a joint? No problemo, go to jail or "put you on the right path "defending your country" by going to nam. You have a "choice".

Yeah

Think that the almighty just forgets about those MILLION+ we murdered? It's why you are where you are today.

It will either stop in Tampa or it will be pretty much that's all folks.

Monotaur
08-18-2012, 08:27 AM
I would imagine he's talking about the people who the media paint as anarchists that are burning buildings, etc. But, who knows? Scary times, for sure.

Not to scream "Conspiracy!", but that photo *almost* looks like it's been 'shopped. If you look carefully, unless I'm missing something, the guy on the right is the only one who casts a correct shadow (look at the boots).

If so, it could be the same guy with a different uniform.

Travlyr
08-18-2012, 08:34 AM
The meatheads are in charge.

Carlybee
08-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Just look back at what happened at the last RNC. And those were mostly liberals they arrested...beat some of them too. Quite a few from where I live went there, got arrested and ended up with the charges dropped because the arrests wouldn't stand up in court. Be prepared for bogus arrests...if you plan on protesting make sure you have bail money..possibly body armor.

ClydeCoulter
08-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Not to scream "Conspiracy!", but that photo *almost* looks like it's been 'shopped. If you look carefully, unless I'm missing something, the guy on the right is the only one who casts a correct shadow (look at the boots).

If so, it could be the same guy with a different uniform.

Yea, I caught that also. Looks like they photoshopped the guy on the right into it, at least.

BSU kid
08-18-2012, 08:44 AM
What's with the imperial stormtrooper? I wonder what would happen if anyone else showed up dressed like that. Heck, you might want to wear a helmet just so your head doesn't get caved in by that billy bar he's holding.

Maybe they just want to scare away us liberty types by crafting a fine imitation of a Nazi concentration camp :rolleyes:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/getattachment/bce8c682-a903-417a-8244-1bd8b6df5928/RNC-07.jpg.aspx?width=600&height=671

"Their khaki-colored uniforms, clearly marked with “SHERIFF’’ or “POLICE’’ are designed to provide the appearance of a fine-tuned machine. And it is." per the article. LOL

pcosmar
08-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Copied from another thread,

It really would be nice to hear from Dr. Paul,, rather than someone speaking in his name.

I am not concerned with RP supporters,or the delegates. Tampa is going to be a wild circus regardless.
Between the counter protests, provocateurs, police state and media,, it will be an event to watch.

Everyone be careful there,, and remember.
Have Fun.

pacelli
08-18-2012, 08:59 AM
That picture makes my skin crawl.

Something is not right about the photo, the GOOFs are not casting shadows.

newbitech
08-18-2012, 09:00 AM
there boots are floatng

DerailingDaTrain
08-18-2012, 09:08 AM
The two on the left are shopped in.

BSU kid
08-18-2012, 09:08 AM
there boots are floatng

Lol, you are right.

Okie RP fan
08-18-2012, 09:11 AM
As many people as we can get need to be down there with cell phones and video cameras.

Remain within the law, don't provoke. Remember, act as if Ron Paul would have you, but try to enjoy yourselves as well.

Get down to Tampa!

newbitech
08-18-2012, 09:22 AM
lol so i got the large image and yeah the guy on the left "brescia" is the same as the guy on the right, "cpl. a brescia" see the badge. lol so they are bringing in 1000's of cops but could only find 2 to pose for this overt threat against some phantom enemy.

Sounds like they are using the federal playbook alright. beware protesters we will combat you with our clones!

newbitech
08-18-2012, 09:23 AM
oh and the other kind of ominous thing. This is a fairly decent photoshop. think about that.

Origanalist
08-18-2012, 09:31 AM
there boots are floatng

Light in the loafers they are.

Monotaur
08-18-2012, 09:49 AM
lol so i got the large image and yeah the guy on the left "brescia" is the same as the guy on the right, "cpl. a brescia" see the badge. lol so they are bringing in 1000's of cops but could only find 2 to pose for this overt threat against some phantom enemy.

Sounds like they are using the federal playbook alright. beware protesters we will combat you with our clones!

Oh, wow... weird they link to a high-res version. Yeah, definitely chopped.

CPUd
08-18-2012, 10:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTJq8co38Pk

roho76
08-18-2012, 10:31 AM
Bring flowers and hugs.

"When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you: pull your beard, flick your face to make you fight. Because once they've got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor." - John Lennon

roho76
08-18-2012, 10:33 AM
We should start an internet meme out of this ala clone wars style.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Something is not right about the photo, the GOOFs are not casting shadows.

Yeah, you're right. It looks like they were just superimposed on the photo.

GARNET
08-18-2012, 10:59 AM
I was thinking the same thing.. plus the one on the left has a foot that appears to be off the pavement.. maybe it was photoshopped? the more I look at it the more I think it was...

Monotaur
08-18-2012, 11:57 AM
I was thinking the same thing.. plus the one on the left has a foot that appears to be off the pavement.. maybe it was photoshopped? the more I look at it the more I think it was...

It's totally photoshopped. Notice the lighting on the uniforms as well; it's a diffuse lighting, where if they were really outside there would be areas of higher light/dark contrasts. Especially since they are standing at the edge of a shadow.

They must not have gotten their share of the $50 million security grant yet when this photo was taken... otherwise, presumably, they could have hired some real bodies to staff those batons.

Anti Federalist
08-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Whole letter needs posting.

Just another day in "Lock Down Nation".

A letter to the public from Sheriff David Gee:

The upcoming Republican National Convention will transform the Tampa Bay area on an international level. Like no other, this event will showcase the area’s communities as well as the Herculean task to provide security for citizens, delegates, visitors and everyone in between.

Federal, state and local law enforcement officers began planning for this event in June 2010. I am confident to tell the public that we are prepared to make it a successful RNC in Tampa. The challenges of preparing for and executing a security/safety plan for an event of this magnitude are daunting. There are many pieces of the puzzle, most known but some unknown. For me, staffing is the critical piece to making it all work. While the RNC is taking center stage and mandates a heavy commitment of Sheriff’s personnel, plenty of deputies will still be available to answer calls for service throughout the county.

The RNC demands thousands of law enforcement officers to converge on downtown Tampa for a 24-hour-a-day presence. Some will be assigned special security details. Some will be responsible for getting the scores of buses and vehicles with delegates and VIPs to and from the Tampa Bay Times Forum. Some will be on the street. Some won’t be seen but poised to respond quickly and appropriately to a security situation. All of these law enforcement officers – some deputies, some police, some state troopers, some federal and state agents – will have to perform as a unified, cohesive unit. These law enforcement officers from dozens of sheriff’s offices and police departments across the state must execute a uniform philosophy of crowd management and security. Blending all of the personnel has been a months-long strategy of training, scheduling and equipping.

Tactically, we are ready. Security plans for the venue and the perimeters are set. Boundaries, protests zones and parade routes are established for the thousands expected in downtown Tampa. This is a special time for local civic pride as Tampa Bay gets ready to shine. To the agitators and anarchists who want only to bring a dark cloud to this event, let me be clear: criminal activity and civil disturbances will not be tolerated and enforcement actions will be swift.

We are prepared for a peaceful and purposeful RNC. Part of our security planning process included discussions with law enforcement officials in Minneapolis-St. Paul about the mistakes and successes when that area hosted the RNC in 2008. Lessons learned were lessons included in our months of discussions about security.

The most visible aspect our security plan will be the boots on the ground – the law enforcement officers on the street, manning perimeter posts and designated protective locations. Their khaki-colored uniforms, clearly marked with “SHERIFF’’ or “POLICE’’ are designed to provide the appearance of a fine-tuned machine. And it is. There will be a consistency in garb, response and reaction by all of the law enforcement officers. You will also see hundreds of law enforcement officers on bicycles; others on horseback. What the public won’t see is the staging of quick reactionary forces, tactically deployed at locations around the city to handle an emergency situation. These special contingents of law enforcement officers are trained, equipped and prepared.

While the biggest challenge is staffing, the logistics of housing, feeding, staging, scheduling and transporting thousands of law enforcement officers each day had its own issues. We had to secure hundreds of hotel rooms, ample food vendors, buses and devise timetables for round-the-clock security coverage. When the law enforcement officers are on duty at their assigned posts, one key will be to keep them hydrated. Dealing with the withering August heat and humidity was just another hurdle for us. Our LEO’s will get plenty of water – each with Camelback hydration packs as part of their uniforms. Throughout the city there will be specially assigned locations for security personnel to replenish and refresh. Keeping our law enforcement officers cool and collected is paramount to everyone’s safety.

There will be arrests. The question is how many. We are prepared to handle any number of RNC-related arrests through our Orient Road Jail. We are committed to due process and the rule of law regarding RNC-related arrests. We have procedures and policies in place to ensure an orderly and lawful process for anyone arrested.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is excited to be teaming with the Tampa Police Department in our shared responsibility for RNC security. Our security plan would not be possible without the cooperation and dedication of other sheriffs and police chiefs around the state. For one week in August, there will be thousands of law enforcement officers in Tampa with a laser focus: provide a safe and secure RNC.

RonRules
08-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Something is not right about the photo

The guy in the middle has a hard-on.

RickyJ
08-18-2012, 12:37 PM

The guy on the left and the right look to be twins to me. Either that or they are clones. :D

CPUd
08-18-2012, 12:46 PM
We shall have no shenanigans in the sky tube!

http://i.imgur.com/RegS6.png

Tiso0770
08-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Hmmmm, fearshop photo....just wander why GOP picked Tampa. Let's not forget DHS will be there.

Anti Federalist
08-18-2012, 12:51 PM
We shall have no shenanigans in the sky tube!

http://i.imgur.com/RegS6.png

LoL, let the 'shops begin.

Surface of Mars?

In front of clowns?

On an iceberg with penguins?

Anti Federalist
08-18-2012, 12:52 PM

Fuck.

That which has been seen...

CPUd
08-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Missed a few spots, but:

http://i.imgur.com/AiNKD.png

roho76
08-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Now that I look at it a little closer, all three of them are the same guy not just the two on the ends. Didn't know if anyone else noticed that or not. They all have the same mouth and nose.

CPUd
08-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Now that I look at it a little closer, all three of them are the same guy not just the two on the ends. Didn't know if anyone else noticed that or not. They all have the same mouth and nose.

It's probably a model, if they lifted the pictures off a catalog for tactical uniforms/gear. I don't see any insignia showing their county Sheriff's Dept. on it.

Endthefednow
08-18-2012, 01:05 PM
calling out the storm troopers:mad:

Tiso0770
08-18-2012, 01:10 PM
It's probably a model, if they lifted the pictures off a catalog for tactical uniforms/gear. I don't see any insignia showing their county Sheriff's Dept. on it.

That sounds logical. probably out of there training manual or 'welcome to the police department' pamphlet.

roho76
08-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi. I'm Daryl, this is my brother Daryl, and this is my other brother Daryl.

Missed a few spots, but:

Only some of the older folks will get this reference.

Monotaur
08-18-2012, 01:25 PM

I thought so too for a while, but I think the middle guy is younger. His ears are a big different, and the lines around his nose aren't as pronounced. Unless the helmet is squishing his features?

Origanalist
08-18-2012, 02:31 PM

If that is true, it's no wonder he feels the need to carry that billy bar. :p

roho76
08-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Those going to Tampa should order uniforms out of the same catalog that they do. That would be a riot watching them beat themselves up because they can't tell each other apart. :D

Kidding of course. Or am I?

Origanalist
08-18-2012, 04:05 PM

I thought it was the sheriff himself, from the link;

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?nodeguid=e238af27-1a4e-4ebd-ae7a-d5d2307d24f5

But looking at it again, I'm not so sure. Either way it's typical cop mentality.

CMoore
08-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Whatcha wanna bet that when the Revolution comes, the cops will be on our side?

TheTexan
08-18-2012, 04:29 PM

lol

phill4paul
08-18-2012, 04:39 PM

Ain't gonna be the farm. That's for sure.

newbitech
08-18-2012, 04:40 PM

nah Brescia is a real HSCO cop

Weston White
08-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Say, this morning I had a thought that the original image would make a perfect “postcard from Sunny Florida”, all it needs besides being set into a postcard format, is a few varied “welcome to our brand of military-police-state” captions.

“Welcome, all civilians to Florida!”, “Florida, where 24/7 our boots are present on the ground!”, “Florida, tactically deploying reactionary forces… Why for your safety of course!”, “Florida, I came, I saw, I got “battoned””, and whatnot.

Anti Federalist
08-18-2012, 05:48 PM

They won't be on our side, but they won't be an effective force past the first few skirmishes.

US and foreign military is a bigger concern for me.

wgadget
08-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Dear Goon Squad,

Your boots on the ground are not ON the ground.

:)

tommy949
08-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol wait, on wikipedia, it doesn't say Ron Paul is speaking at this convention... WHat happened?

Working Poor
08-18-2012, 08:44 PM
lolol Alex, I'll take "nepotism or cloning" for $200... And it's Daily Double!

LOL I have wondered if they are real people before.....

Weston White
08-18-2012, 09:42 PM
They won't be on our side, but they won't be an effective force past the first few skirmishes.

US and foreign military is a bigger concern for me.

Personally, I would tend to think that some will be greatly conflicted; however most will be more than happy to oblige. Remember during Katrina? Those military and police that were there were absolutely raging over the idea of taking enforcement actions against Americans on their home turf (e.g., the bridge murders, confiscations, labeling all as "refugees", etc.) Certainly, there will be a great division of social classes should that ever take place, but the majority of such government employees will remain entirely loyal to both their presumed "authority" as well as to their very ample paychecks.

Okie RP fan
08-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Cops and military need to remember their oaths they took and to remember that we are their brothers and sisters. Their mothers, fathers, cousins; sons and daughters.

But, if there are no jobs in a collapsed economy, people will probably continue to do whatever it is they do and stay quiet. Let's hope we have braver souls than that.

rockandrollsouls
08-18-2012, 11:45 PM
Most cops become cops for the wrong reasons. Many of them aren't even fit to be law enforcement. Oaths mean nothing to them.

Cops and military need to remember their oaths they took and to remember that we are their brothers and sisters. Their mothers, fathers, cousins; sons and daughters.

But, if there are no jobs in a collapsed economy, people will probably continue to do whatever it is they do and stay quiet. Let's hope we have braver souls than that.

Carson
08-19-2012, 12:00 AM
What a dark cloud might look like.

To the agitators and anarchists who want only to bring a dark cloud to this event, let me be clear: criminal activity and civil disturbances will not be tolerated and enforcement actions will be swift.

Carson
08-19-2012, 12:07 AM
there boots are floatng

The two on the left are shopped in.

And someone mentioned how similar two of them look. I think the two on the ends are the same person. Just think of the royalties!

Carson
08-19-2012, 12:09 AM

I think your right.

Harry96
08-19-2012, 12:27 AM
The important thing to take away from this, without question, is whether the publicity picture was Photoshopped, and the minutiae of what gives it away.

CPUd
08-19-2012, 12:38 AM
Attention anarchists - thinking about casting a red cloud over your trip to Mars? Think again!

http://i.imgur.com/0V8MA.png

Natural Citizen
08-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Martians have stones. So...
http://www.bartcop.com/trop19.jpg

LibertyEagle
08-19-2012, 02:50 AM
The more that I think of this, the more it almost becomes funny. Here's a guy who has created an image with 3 different pictures of himself, wearing his new attire from Homeland Security, and trying to appear menacing.

It would almost be a cartoon, if the bullets were not real, that is.

CPUd
08-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Some won’t be seen but poised to respond quickly and appropriately to a security situation.

http://i.imgur.com/Jy9Xm.png

bunklocoempire
08-19-2012, 04:54 AM
AF high-lighted this one, caught my eye as well:

Throughout the city there will be specially assigned locations for security personnel to replenish and refresh. Keeping our law enforcement officers cool and collected is paramount to everyone’s safety.

Gosh, I hope I'm feeling comfortable and have my wits about me so everyone around me remains.....safe?

Just doesn't have the same ring to it when I say it.

Be safe all.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-19-2012, 06:38 AM
The guy on the left and the right look to be twins to me. Either that or they are clones. :D

Yes, roho, If you carefully look at the eyes, mouth and nose, the guy in the middle is likely a clone too.

Fuck.

That which has been seen...

The one on the right has a bit of a cameltoe. lol

I guess they figure if they change clothes and penis configuration, that should be enough to make them all look different.

CPUd
08-19-2012, 06:52 AM
Throughout the city there will be specially assigned locations for security personnel to replenish and refresh. Keeping our law enforcement officers cool and collected is paramount to everyone’s safety.

http://i.imgur.com/8tW23.jpg

TruckinMike
08-19-2012, 07:48 AM
Missed a few spots, but:

Could you make a graphic with Joseph stalin on one end and with Hitler on the other? Ha Ha

TMike

sailingaway
08-19-2012, 10:07 AM

LOL!

Origanalist
08-19-2012, 10:11 AM

I still wouldn't trust em.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2012, 11:51 AM
True, but, as somebody who was right there during that whole Katrina nightmare to see it first hand, many of them just hauled ass.

After looting the Wal Marx or stealing Escalades on the way out of town, of course.

Personally, I would tend to think that some will be greatly conflicted; however most will be more than happy to oblige. Remember during Katrina? Those military and police that were there were absolutely raging over the idea of taking enforcement actions against Americans on their home turf (e.g., the bridge murders, confiscations, labeling all as "refugees", etc.) Certainly, there will be a great division of social classes should that ever take place, but the majority of such government employees will remain entirely loyal to both their presumed "authority" as well as to their very ample paychecks.

roho76
08-19-2012, 01:14 PM

Gosh, I hope I'm feeling comfortable and have my wits about me so everyone around me remains.....safe?

Be safe all.

For real. What are they rabid dogs looking to bite mundanes. Keep your dogs on a leash and everything should be all right, Mr. Police man. Why even make a statement like that?

BSU kid
08-19-2012, 02:19 PM
The waterfall picture just made my day. :P

roho76
08-19-2012, 02:27 PM
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt15/roho76/stossel-lemondae-stand-0101.jpg

roho76
08-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Copy the above picture and edit it into a picture here. Free online picture editor.

http://pixlr.com/editor/

Chester Copperpot
08-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Those going to Tampa should order uniforms out of the same catalog that they do. That would be a riot watching them beat themselves up because they can't tell each other apart. :D

Kidding of course. Or am I?

I was thinking the same thing.. I mean the guy in the middle is actually wearing gauntlets... I mean WTF wears gauntlets... What is this the medieval times again?

Im gonna go down and dress just like these guys.. After all they need all the help they can get. Us upstanding citizens should be there decked out just as bad as them.. That way we can help them do their job.

After all.. An armed society is a polite society.

Lucille
08-19-2012, 03:02 PM
I must spread some reputation around before giving it to rojo76 and CPUd again. Cracking me up!

Barrex
08-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Lol I must admit I love that tool.
http://i.imm.io/Bdku.jpeg
Tampa Troopers

devil21
08-19-2012, 06:57 PM

"Throughout the city there will be specially assigned locations for security personnel to replenish and refresh. Keeping our law enforcement officers cool and collected is paramount to everyone’s safety. "

Be safe all.

Maybe Im reading this wrong but wouldn't that quote literally mean that keeping the cops cool and comfy is MORE important than everyone's safety? Something being paramount means it's the most important.

TheTexan
08-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Maybe Im reading this wrong but wouldn't that quote literally mean that keeping the cops cool and comfy is MORE important than everyone's safety? Something being paramount means it's the most important.

The way I read it was, "It's very important to keep our law enforcement cool and comfy or bad things might happen and we'll blame it on you"

bunklocoempire
08-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by bunklocoempire

Throughout the city there will be specially assigned locations for security personnel to replenish and refresh. Keeping our law enforcement officers cool and collected is paramount to everyone’s safety. Gosh, I hope I'm feeling comfortable and have my wits about me so everyone around me remains.....safe?

Be safe all
For real. What are they rabid dogs looking to bite mundanes. Keep your dogs on a leash and everything should be all right, Mr. Police man. Why even make a statement like that?

The way I read it was, "It's very important to keep our law enforcement cool and comfy or bad things might happen and we'll blame it on you"

Yep. The tone of the whole piece is like that.

Some folks are accountable for their actions, while some folks constantly counter any accountability. Works great if you identify with a group and do a pre-emptive strike with the excuses.

"It's not my fault I broke some skulls, the enviroment I was in, doing my duty, made me uncomfortable."

"Those people shouldn't have presented a situation that led to me feeling agitated."

"I can't control myself in my own zone, so my group is going to put your group into a zone. And any others outside of the zone will be at the mercy of my comfort scale."

No one is interested in diffusing any kind of situtation, the only message from this piece is that any situation that presents itself as uncomfortable will be escalated and squashed with violence.

The grandmothers of Florida would be able to handle this event more graciously and more cost effectively than the storm troopers Larry, Darryl and Darryl.

Seriously. Get a thousand grandmothers passing out ice cream and talking softly. The masses would police themselves. But then again, most grandmothers do things out of love, and not fear or need for control or intimidation -or a pension, or a paycheck. I said most grandmothers. lol ;)

http://s6.postimage.org/gkejqvhbl/grandma.jpg

Grindleader
08-21-2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.image-upload.net/di/4AYP/oursaviors.jpg

Don't you just feel the love and security??

Grindleader
08-21-2012, 01:07 AM
http://www.image-upload.net/di/HXCB/Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_Un ited_States.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa!! We can't have any unauthorized freedom going on here. What we have here, is a failure to communicate. Put down that pen and step away from that constitution. Just what do you boys think this is anyway? A free country?

devil21
08-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Keep the chops coming. It's so ripe. Could be a new Toady for a couple weeks.

devil21
08-21-2012, 01:38 AM
http://s6.postimage.org/gkejqvhbl/grandma.jpg

THIS PICTURE WITH LDD (Larry, Darryl and Darryl) IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE PARKING LOT! PLEASE!!!!

Natural Citizen
08-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Don't know about all of those who's either. Hm. they're up to something. I just know it. Yeah. Better keep an eye on those who's...

http://www.thestudiotour.com/ush/studiotour/whoville/whoville3.jpg

devil21
08-21-2012, 01:50 AM
That was like Wheres Waldo!

Grindleader
08-21-2012, 01:54 AM
http://www.image-upload.net/di/VLRG/grandma.jpg

There ya go.

devil21
08-21-2012, 03:19 AM
Can you angle them a bit so they're looking at grandma? I guess 3D rendering isn't a function yet. Nice work, thx. There's already one in the background IRL that I just noticed lol.