PDA

View Full Version : Online poll "Should Ron Paul Lead"?

ClydeCoulter
08-17-2012, 05:00 AM
This poll was in the FaceBook ads this morning:

"Should Ron Paul Lead"?
** LINK WAS TEMPORARY https://survey-us.yougov.com/vrMFg3sRr9Cvrx

pacelli
08-17-2012, 05:26 AM
I'm not seeing it. That link prompted me to sign in. After signing in they prompted me to take a poll about shopping habits.

In their search box, I typed "Should Ron Paul Lead" and got this:

Showing results for "Should Ron Paul Lead "
Search instead for "Should Ron Paul Lead"

No Results

Matt Collins
08-17-2012, 05:31 AM
http://academic.emporia.edu/abersusa/go336/morris/lead.jpg

ClydeCoulter
08-17-2012, 06:09 AM
I'm not seeing it. That link prompted me to sign in. After signing in they prompted me to take a poll about shopping habits.

In their search box, I typed "Should Ron Paul Lead" and got this:

Showing results for "Should Ron Paul Lead "
Search instead for "Should Ron Paul Lead"

No Results

Wow, me too now, it must have been a temporary link. They're tracking me on facebook :mad: :)

Yieu
08-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Wow, me too now, it must have been a temporary link. They're tracking me on facebook :mad: :)

That is its purpose. :o

pacelli
08-17-2012, 12:24 PM

Something is up. I just took a yougov poll mailed out at 1:31pm that said:

During this survey you were asked to read about several Senators. None of these Senators were real, nor were they intended resemble a real Senator, past or present. This survey was conducted to gain a better understanding of how citizens form opinions about political elites across a variety of issues. Thank you very much for your time.
Thank you very much for your time.

I just opposed every fake senator and said, "I opposed them because if they were real they would have opposed a full audit of the Federal Reserve. We need more Congressman like Ron Paul who endorse a full audit of the federal reserve".

Fuckers are getting bold with this online stuff.

Time to buy a put option on the heavy metal called Lead. Hopefully full jacketed hollowpoint. =)