PDA

View Full Version : Depressed from reading user comments on Yahoo, etc.

Madison320
08-16-2012, 01:28 PM
That's it. I swear I will never read another user comment on the internet regarding articles posted on Yahoo and other news sites. It's too depressing. I just made the mistake of reading some comments following an article about Romney paying 13% in taxes. 90% of the comments could've been written by Karl Marx. I hope they don't vote.

cajuncocoa
08-16-2012, 01:34 PM
I share your depression.

jkr
08-16-2012, 01:42 PM
remember
they are mostly robots...no one can be that inhuman

sailingaway
08-16-2012, 02:07 PM
That's it. I swear I will never read another user comment on the internet regarding articles posted on Yahoo and other news sites. It's too depressing. I just made the mistake of reading some comments following an article about Romney paying 13% in taxes. 90% of the comments could've been written by Karl Marx. I hope they don't vote.

a guy came on here recently saying there were trolls over there. FAct is, when people were looking who to vote for, we weeded that crap, but if pathetic souls with no lives want to devote their productive capacity and dedicated anti-Paul facebook page to that at this point, it isn't worth more than the occassional dip in, imho. The latest comments are on top. They go quickly. Before RNC we can all go in and shove down the trolls.

NewRightLibertarian
08-16-2012, 02:12 PM
remember
they are mostly robots...no one can be that inhuman

Thats a good point. Many of these commenters are not real people.

angelatc
08-16-2012, 02:13 PM
I think that Yahoo is far better than it used to be.

Lucille
08-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Marx ruined the world.

Too bad he "was a fool with a large vocabulary of long words (http://books.google.com/books?id=Bgw2nKffTXMC&pg=PA96&lpg=PA96&dq=marx+was+a+fool+with+a+large+vocabulary+of+long +words&source=bl&ots=4TocRESvqw&sig=jI19ptsxLIzsA6LYbnG-RD3J-DU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=tEotUL_VCbSLyQGHk4HQCA&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=marx%20was%20a%20fool%20with%20a%20large%20vocab ulary%20of%20long%20words&f=false)."

Take heart (http://blog.independent.org/2009/11/02/can-the-rampaging-leviathan-be-stopped-or-slowed/)! It will collapse, as it is wont to do.

ultimately this criminal enterprise will attain such bloated size and scope that its own survival will no longer be possible, and it will implode, as the Soviet Union and other similarly overreaching politico-economic orders have imploded. Governments that grow and grow ultimately find that their predation becomes greater than their prey can support, at which point such predators are doomed. Thus, the present system of government in this country and many others contains the seeds of its own destruction, even if those of us who abhor it cannot stop or slow its continued growth in the near term.

Some of the younger people among us may live long enough to help in picking up the pieces and beginning anew. One hopes that the new beginning will rest on a less coercive, more voluntary basis than the present system. Otherwise, it will be destined only to trace the same predatory rise that the present system has followed and to arrive at the same self-destruction that ultimately awaits our own politico-economic order.

AGRP
08-16-2012, 02:23 PM
1) They are low hanging fruit. They cant tie their shoes.

2) 99.99% of them are not politically active

3) It does not take a majority, but a tireless and irate minority.

Pericles
08-16-2012, 02:25 PM
People who are busy doing something productive, don't have time to post crap on the Internet.:D

John F Kennedy III
08-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Thats a good point. Many of these commenters are not real people.

That's true. And many of the commenters that are real people are paid to do it.