PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton meets his Ugandan “son” I lost all Hope.

AngryCanadian
08-16-2012, 12:55 PM
This is completely in my view disgusting write a nice heart warming story of the Clinton's and you will have to read this to see the reactions.
http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/National/Bill+Clinton+meets+his+Ugandan++son+/-/688334/1460230/-/item/0/-/7mv0atz/-/index.html

Kaligani was airlifted to State House Entebbe, catching up with Mr Clinton a few moments before he was scheduled to leave the country. The two Clintons met on the former President’s plane.

“There was something like a room. We met there and he was very happy to see the boy. He asked him what he wants and the boy informed him he wants to become a doctor. He promised to look after his “son” in every way. Clinton told him he should study hard. He promised to fund his education up to the level the boy wants,” Ms Betty Namugosa, Kaligani’s mother, narrated on phone yesterday.

After this was posted want to see the reactions?

Oh my G- d am in tears G-d bless both Clintons Amen

They dont all Bill Clinton the first Black president for nothing.He sure has heart and this is a pure example of an exemplary man.I ish his namesake goodluck in his endeavours to achieve and participate in Ugandas growth

Well done Mr.Clinton. Even during your tenure of office America was at peace with the International Community. And to you Clinton Junior, plse try your best and dont relax but defend yr name. Good luck.

That was so kind for getting these Clintons together and thanks to monitor for running the story.

knew that Mr. Bill Clinton is the best American president that nation has ever had. And yes, his character reminds me much of that of John Carter.

First they dont want to go to war in Sryia and after this story was posted there were so many praises for the War mongering war criminal Billi Clinton i cant believe on how many people are this clueless.

Blessing both Clintons? you have to be joking me. And saying that the Clinton family was the best thing for America? unbelievable.

AuH20
08-16-2012, 01:04 PM
It's amazing how a charasmatic politician with the gift of oratory can fool the public into thinking he's a saint. Of course, anyone with a functional brain knows about Mena, Waco, OKC, Whitewater and some of his less "publicized" scandals. If we had a real justice system, the Clintons would be imprisoned in a deep dark cell.

roho76
08-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Why didn't he give his money to the Obama campaign and let him dish it out. That's right it would have come right back to the Clinton's in the form of crony capitalism. Ha.

James Madison
08-16-2012, 01:22 PM
I wish he could meet all those dead Iraqi children murdered by US sanctions.