PDA

View Full Version : Obama/Clinton 2012?

CaptUSA
08-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Drudge and the Weekly Standard seem to be having a field day floating this idea.

Really, I don't think Obama needs any tricks to win, but this would certainly set Clinton up for 2016...

Could you imagine a Hillary Clinton vs. Rand Paul debate? Wow!

(as far as a Paul Ryan VP debate, You'd have to think it would go down like the Clinton vs. Lazio debate in NY. Ryan could win on points, but lose on image.)

oyarde
08-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Carney & Obama's brain , Axlerod say no .

Romulus
08-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Mike Rivero called this months ago... looks like it could happen, but I doubt it...just more distractions from the issues

VIDEODROME
08-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure Hillary would want to be V.P.. After Secretary of State wouldn't that almost be like being demoted?

CaptUSA
08-17-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure Hillary would want to be V.P.. After Secretary of State wouldn't that almost be like being demoted?Yeah, no kidding.

There's a report that she was asked, but turned it down. Smart move for her. If she wants to run in 2016 -which she does - she won't want to be tied to the Obama disaster. She's figured out the best possible maneuver for herself. Damn, the Clinton's are good at playing the political game.

kahless
08-17-2012, 10:44 AM
Not sure if this is legal but I was thinking it was going to happen just prior the the Democratic convention for maximum effect. This does not bode well for Romney happening only a month before election day.

They are going to pull all kinds of crap out of their hat October. The media and Hollywood entertainment industry is going to get the public all pumped up, dragging out Hollywood actors, pop-stars and with the media being in tears in celebration during the October Convention. I expect race will play and issue, using the Trayvon Martin case again or some other false flag having to do with both race and womens rights.

sailingaway
08-17-2012, 10:45 AM
On Kudlaw someone apparently said she was asked by the white house and said no. I got that from twitter, so take it for what it is worth, there was no link.

John F Kennedy III
08-17-2012, 10:57 AM
I just heard she turned it down.

kahless
08-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Turning it down now is just a temporary tactic so she can come in as the savior later on.

Zippyjuan
08-17-2012, 11:15 AM
If there was even a chance of it happening, we would have already heard obvious hints of Biden "not wanting to" stay on as VP. It is getting too close to the election now for any major shakeup like this- unless the administration was seen as being in serious troubles of winning the election (and at this point, things are pretty close with most polls showing a slight lead for Obama). Not going to happen unless Biden does something seriously wrong.

Liberty74
08-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Turning it down now is just a temporary tactic so she can come in as the savior later on.

Bingo. She knows the ship is sinking and does not want to be in power when it happens.

puppetmaster
08-17-2012, 12:34 PM

if things collapse as it looks like it will, it will be a lot longer than four years to recover. The only thing I could see would be her as a leader of a smaller piece of this country