PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Wenzell the internet is forever

Zatch
08-16-2012, 09:22 AM
h ttp://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/08/paul-ryans-******-problem.html

Screen cap of the blog post from google reader: http://i.imgur.com/x3gDe.png

ghengis86
08-16-2012, 09:26 AM
WTF? When did this happen? And what was the response?

Zatch
08-16-2012, 09:30 AM
WTF? When did this happen? And what was the response?

I don't know, I just saw the blog post in my google reader and when I clicked it the original had been taken down.

His intent wasn't racist if you read the post. Just typical obnoxious d-baggery from Wenzell.

ghengis86
08-16-2012, 09:33 AM
I don't know, I just saw the blog post in my google reader and when I clicked it the original had been taken down.

I saved the screen capture and e-mailed the pic to Wenzel asking what's up with it and why the memory hole treatment? Let's see if he responds.

Appalachia
08-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Here's a cache version:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:W4Lef1YT7EgJ:www.economicpolicyjour nal.com/2012/08/paul-ryans-******-problem.html+&cd=1&ct=clnk

ronpaulfollower999
08-16-2012, 09:43 AM

His intent wasn't racist if you read the post. Just typical obnoxious d-baggery from Wenzell.

So...why do you care?

Zatch
08-16-2012, 10:38 AM
So...why do you care?

Because he's an obnoxious hyperbolic d-bag who's hurtful to the liberty movement. I haven't been a big fan since that time he was trashing Peter Schiff and saying Schiff cut his mic to win a debate.

His n-word blog post is just an another example of typical Wenzell immaturity.

trey4sports
08-16-2012, 10:41 AM
ohhh good god.

I highly doubt he was part of any racist actions or any of his bro's were racist.

I was a Kappa Sigma and we heard stories about a less-than-stellar-racial-relations-past but none of the current brothers were racist. Most of these fraternity's have been around for a long time and obviously there are some not-so-bright-spots in history. I imagine it is the same with Paul Ryan's past.

trey4sports
08-16-2012, 10:42 AM
dbl post

NewRightLibertarian
08-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Who gives a fuck?

emazur
08-16-2012, 01:07 PM
I wasn't offended - the post was just about how Ryan belonged to a fraternity that was somewhat notorious for racism. You can say that using "******" in the headline was in poor taste but he wasn't being racist.

That being said, yes he can be a dbag (see him interview Gary Johnson). He's part of the the Mises crowd that hates everything and everyone that doesn't live up to the standards of Rothbard and Ron Paul

roho76
08-16-2012, 01:12 PM
I can't stand Paul Ryan but I'm not going to accuse him of guilt through association. I seem to remember a certain other someone who had this thrown at him a time or two.

green73
08-16-2012, 01:26 PM
You're so familiar with the guy you don't even know how to spell his name.

green73
08-16-2012, 01:28 PM
That being said, yes he can be a dbag (see him interview Gary Johnson). He's part of the the Mises crowd that hates everything and everyone that doesn't live up to the standards of Rothbard and Ron Paul

It's not the people that are hated, it's their dangerous ideas.

green73
08-16-2012, 01:30 PM
I can't stand Paul Ryan but I'm not going to accuse him of guilt through association. I seem to remember a certain other someone who had this thrown at him a time or two.

I think the point is that this could come back to haunt him.

NewRightLibertarian
08-16-2012, 02:05 PM
It's not the people that are hated, it's their dangerous ideas.

I'm listening to a Wenzel interview with Scott Horton right now, and it is tremendously respectful. I'm glad Wenzel doesn't play kiss ass with lightweights and pretenders within the movement.