PDA

View Full Version : Plan B

VRP08
11-18-2007, 11:16 AM
First of all, I really hope nobody gets offended here. I'm sure many of us had those thoughts before. Lately, when I tell people about RP, the first response I hear most is "If this is what he stands for, he will be .....". :eek:
Yes, it did cross my mind before, but not really. I think the neo cons have put so much into their "system", that most people doubt that anyone would let a Ron Paul come along and mess it all up.
I know most of RP supporters do not think that way and I do not either. But I wonder. How far would this corrupted government go to protect what they have going?

I know, just weird thoughts. :(

10thAmendmentMan
11-18-2007, 11:17 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about birth control.

VRP08
11-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Mods, I think it should be deleted....I changed my mind..I do not have a good feeling people will take this right.

Conza88
11-18-2007, 11:39 AM
No need for plan B. Plan A's WORKING, and going to work. ;)
See you at inauguration!! I'll be the one high on liberty and freedom... Oh yeaaa... sure tastes good

Revolution9
11-18-2007, 11:43 AM
It has been discussed previously if you do a search. We should fear nothing in regards to discussing the possibilites. Knopwledge and foreight are protection. The concensus was yes..this is a possibility.. It is said that the security he has is dedicated take a bullet for Ron ninja badass. The PTB also have to watch it this time. They will stir up a hornets nest they wll not know what to do about f they try and pull this yet again. This time we can travel oiur messages around the world in minutes so they cannot stage manage an event like this any longer. We are onto them and they know it. It is why the jackbbot gambits are coming out with undue force currently.

Best
Randy

max
11-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Mods, I think it should be deleted....I changed my mind..I do not have a good feeling people will take this right.

no..we DO need to talk about this...

these gansters who have killed MILLIONS of people will stop at nothing to hold onto power....they wont go down gently and let 100 + years of work go down the drain...

i think the real danger lies in the possibility that they could stage another terror attack and declare a state of martial law...

but long before we get to that point.....they will unleash their media on us first...after 12/16...get ready for the kid gloves to come off

Jodi
11-18-2007, 11:54 AM
i think the real danger lies in the possibility that they could stage another terror attack and declare a state of martial law...

My mother is scared to death we will not have the next election.

VRP08
11-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Thank you all.

rs3515
11-18-2007, 11:57 AM

I think people need to get out and talk to others about Dr. Paul rather than sitting in front of the computer all day dreaming up "what ifs".

Revolution9
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM
My mother is scared to death we will not have the next election.

Tell her to be brave and get fired up. The fight or flight syndrome has kicked in as planned. She will feel better fighting than flighting..especially when you haven't really moved rapidly away from that which causes the fear..as you would in a natural situation.

Randy

VRP08
11-18-2007, 11:59 AM
I think people need to get out and talk to others about Dr. Paul rather than sitting in front of the computer all day dreaming up "what ifs".

why not both?

American
11-18-2007, 12:00 PM
They will stop at nothing, and with our inability to assemble it doesnt look good but at the same time there is no reason you cant take advantage of the things you can do like buy guns for x-mas and be prepared for anything. Which should be in any case really, its everyone responsibility to take care of themselves so hopefully this isnt anything new.

I just posted a Basra thread, this validates what Ron Paul has said about leaving the region, this will convert people who are afraid and use the war issue as the main reason to support any other candidate. Spread that thing around, make sure all your friends and family see it.

VRP08
11-18-2007, 12:04 PM
I do see where most of you are coming from. I just cannot imagine, it's almost like loosing a close family member.