PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones New Cable TV show

PatriotOne
08-14-2012, 06:17 PM
OMG...it is true! Alex Jones is on my cable TV with what appears to be a new 1 hour show. It is showing on my Public Access channel. In the first 2 minutes he mentioned Ron Paul and the Federal Reserve and has Stewart Rhodes (Oathkeepers) on a guest. Stewart and AJ are in his studio sitting at a round table in a darkened room and discussing oathkeepers right now. Alex mentioned in the beginning that this was his inaugural show (with Stewart) though I know there was a show last night also (that I missed) so not sure if it is a replay of yesterdays show or just a replay of the inaugural show. So far AJ is pretty low key in delivery but the subject matter doesn't seem to be watered down from what I have heard so far. Already mentioned that the Federal Reserve has usurped our Government elect.

Thought some might find this as fascinating as I do :eek:. I'm recording the rest of the show to watch later.

PatriotOne
08-14-2012, 07:40 PM
I gotta admit it was a really good show. Alex is not being bombastic...very calm and collected and yet isn't dancing around the subject. Stewart Rhodes is a great guest. They talked about oath keepers, the powers of the Dept Homeland Security, FEMA, Martial Law, tyranny of our Govt.....it really was a fantastic conversation.

I don't know how many people watch the public access channel, but if they are, they are learning a boatload of information that should make them think...ALOT.

MelissaCato
08-14-2012, 07:52 PM
WHAT? What channel number on comcast ?

kill the banks
08-14-2012, 07:54 PM
ahh , good for Alex ... yes low key would be nice ... (remember all the infighting is what the bastards want so being critical is fine but think or sink too )

PatriotOne
08-14-2012, 07:58 PM
WHAT? What channel number on comcast ?

My public access channel is 13 but yours may be different. Programming varies on PA channels also so it might not be on your PA channel. PA channels are locally programed as opposed to nationally programmed.

ninepointfive
08-14-2012, 08:00 PM
sweet!

PatriotOne
08-14-2012, 08:04 PM
ahh , good for Alex ... yes low key would be nice ... (remember all the infighting is what the bastards want so being critical is fine but think or sink too )

It was his first show and he looked kind of nervous and stiff (and more formal) at first while he was introducing the show and subject matter. I'm going to keep watching to see if he maintains this persona or starts going batshit in later episodes.

emazur
08-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Infowars Nightly News? That's been around since 2011 I think. Where I used to live there were some people who would play stuff on the public access channels ranging from Mises Institute economic speeches to Alex Jones documentaries. I don't usually watch it unless I see I guest on I'm interested in but this youtube channel uploads the Infowars Nightly News every day: http://www.youtube.com/user/ConspiracyScope?feature=g-u-u

r3volution
08-14-2012, 08:09 PM
is public access government funded ?

PatriotOne
08-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Infowars Nightly News? That's been around since 2011 I think. Where I used to live there were some people who would play stuff on the public access channels ranging from Mises Institute economic speeches to Alex Jones documentaries. I don't usually watch it unless I see I guest on I'm interested in but this youtube channel uploads the Infowars Nightly News every day: http://www.youtube.com/user/ConspiracyScope?feature=g-u-u

This must be different. This is called The Alex Jones Show and is topical as opposed to him doing nightly news. Plus this was his first show in this format.

PatriotOne
08-14-2012, 08:15 PM

In the United States, every community that is served by one or more cable TV companies has the right to collect a Cable television franchise fee, based on the Cable Communications Act of 1984 Section 622, from those cable companies to fund a Public-access television cable TV channel. In addition, the cable television companies must make Public, educational, and government access (PEG) channels available for the Public-access organization to distribute the locally originated Nonprofit organization's programming produced by or made available to the organization.[

r3volution
08-14-2012, 08:26 PM
In the United States, every community that is served by one or more cable TV companies has the right to collect a Cable television franchise fee, based on the Cable Communications Act of 1984 Section 622, from those cable companies to fund a Public-access television cable TV channel. In addition, the cable television companies must make Public, educational, and government access (PEG) channels available for the Public-access organization to distribute the locally originated Nonprofit organization's programming produced by or made available to the organization.[ i was referring to a bill that was in congress a few moths ago to kinda bail out public access stations . dont know if it passed .

BuddyRey
08-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Damn, I bet I won't be able to get this on DirecTV.

Weston White
08-14-2012, 11:12 PM
By chance, does anybody know whatever happened to that fancy studio Alex has, the one with the continents in the background, along with a “floating” HDTV, and reporter’s counter? I have been wondering why he never uses it in any of his broadcasts since the completion of the new studio.

Revolution9
08-15-2012, 04:53 AM
By chance, does anybody know whatever happened to that fancy studio Alex has, the one with the continents in the background, along with a “floating” HDTV, and reporter’s counter? I have been wondering why he never uses it in any of his broadcasts since the completion of the new studio.

Many sets are green screen. You can usually tell because the light from the background monitors does not wrap that color of light at the edge of his profile.

Rev9

Danke
08-15-2012, 05:01 AM

Ya, that is my guess too. Just recorded programs that someone locally is putting on their local access channel.

John F Kennedy III
08-15-2012, 05:07 AM
OMG...it is true! Alex Jones is on my cable TV with what appears to be a new 1 hour show. It is showing on my Public Access channel. In the first 2 minutes he mentioned Ron Paul and the Federal Reserve and has Stewart Rhodes (Oathkeepers) on a guest. Stewart and AJ are in his studio sitting at a round table in a darkened room and discussing oathkeepers right now. Alex mentioned in the beginning that this was his inaugural show (with Stewart) though I know there was a show last night also (that I missed) so not sure if it is a replay of yesterdays show or just a replay of the inaugural show. So far AJ is pretty low key in delivery but the subject matter doesn't seem to be watered down from what I have heard so far. Already mentioned that the Federal Reserve has usurped our Government elect.

Thought some might find this as fascinating as I do :eek:. I'm recording the rest of the show to watch later.

Badass :) Thank you for posting. I hope AJ ends up with an incredibly successful show :)

MelissaCato
08-15-2012, 05:09 AM

My local channel Public Access is government - according to the comcast listing (Public Access Government).

Liberty74
08-15-2012, 05:09 AM
Sweet. I don't have TV but this is exactly what the Liberty movement needs. We need more people being exposed to the truth. We need Liberty news on cable to compete with fake conservative FOX News, Commie CNN and Marxist MSNBC. It's all about waking people up. We are making are move but we need more help.

John F Kennedy III
08-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Sweet. I don't have TV but this is exactly what the Liberty movement needs. We need more people being exposed to the truth. We need Liberty news on cable to compete with fake conservative FOX News, Commie CNN and Marxist MSNBC. It's all about waking people up. We are making are move but we need more help.

Spreading the truth and advancing the cause of liberty. It can't get any better than that :)