PDA

View Full Version : My Tea Party Analysis

curtisag
11-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Currently, we need approximately 1200 to 1300 signups per day to hit 50,000 by Dec 16th. Judging from the last money bomb we only had 18000 people signed up, but we had approximately 38000 donations overall that day. We can expect that trend to hold, so if we can get 50,000 signups we'll be right on track for a $10 million day. Right now we're adding about 1000 people per day, and we need to crank up the effort. Everyone needs to link teaparty07 every time the opportunity presents itself on other web sites. Contact family, friends and others, and urge them all to contact all their friends. We're falling behind our goal but it's still within reach if we crank up our efforts just a bit.

krott5333
11-18-2007, 11:12 AM
well this friday, early morning, my meetup group will be passing out free hot chocolate and slim-jims to the shoppers waiting in line.

We'll be placing a variety of custom mailing labels on the cups. both ronpaul2008.com and teaparty07.com will be on each label.

After I make the different labels, i'll upload the publisher files for anyone else to use.

Cindy
11-18-2007, 11:48 AM
well this friday, early morning, my meetup group will be passing out free hot chocolate and slim-jims to the shoppers waiting in line.

We'll be placing a variety of custom mailing labels on the cups. both ronpaul2008.com and teaparty07.com will be on each label.

After I make the different labels, I'll upload the publisher files for anyone else to use.

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!

My local meetup groups will be promoting the tea party through a flyer stapled to a slim Jim at a Sign waving outside of popular shopping mall this Friday. We'll have at least 1,000 to hand out.

Everyone should have a link to www.teaparty07.com or banner for it in their signature at other internet forums they belong to, at least.

ross11988
11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Keep in mind that we have the USA today ad coming next week and alot of public appearances by Ron Paul including the debates which should increase support.

quickmike
11-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Remember, there are a LOT of people out there who have visited and will donate, but will not officialy sign up because they dont like signing up for things. I have 3 friends who are donating and didnt sign up. Thats just a few people I know. Imagine how many other people like this that are out there.

VoteRonPaul2008
11-18-2007, 11:54 AM
I'm going to go NYC and thinking of setting up a table with ron paul cupcakes and cookies? what do you think? take a cup cake and ron paul flyer?

TheNewYorker
11-18-2007, 11:57 AM
We are on track right now to hit 43,350 pledges by Dec 16th, if sign-ups don't slow down.

And if we actually get double the amount of donors than pledges like we did on Nov 5th, we can assume we will have 86,700 donors. Assuming the average donation is $103 like it was on the 5th, we can expect to raise at least 8.9 million on Dec 16th.

Now let's throw a conservative number out there and say we will raise at least 8.5 million on dec 16th. That shatters any current records. It might not be 10 million, but I'm quite content with 8.5.

tmg19103
11-18-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm not content with $8.5M - we need $10M. THAT number really jumps out at you.

I believe if we get 50,000 pledges we will hit $10M. It will just become a frenzy that day as people donate again and get friends/relatives to donate.

Debates and the USA Today ad will help. I'm sure it will pick up the last week.

Still, we need to be marketing this EVREYWHERE. MeetUps should be all over it. Banners should be placed on every website we can find for free or a reasonable price. Craigslist is great for free ads if you change the wording around so their spambots don't pick it up. Online versions of Welcomat and CityPaper often offer free classifieds. Youtube, MySpace and Facebook need to be marketed bigtime. Friends and family need to be pushed.

If RP is on 60 Minutes or Letternman before Dec. 16 HAS to mention it.

$10 million will cause a media frenzy as we head into the primaries.