PDA

View Full Version : My Idea for the CNN commercial.

mavtek
11-18-2007, 10:47 AM
I think what people need to see to support Ron Paul is people who actually support Ron Paul. When they see thousands of supporters they want to jump on the bandwagon. Lets face it, there's a huge subset of Americans who are bandwagoners.

So here is my idea, granted this wouldn't be easy and we'd have to get moving fast!

The Austin group has over 1000 members, the SA group has nearly 300, Dallas and the area surrounding it is pushing 1000. We need them to coalesce somewhere next weekend, I can head to Austin if need be. We need to have over 1000 people standing in a park in Austin.

The camera starts with a close up shot of a family with children standing in a crowd and a narrator comes on and says "There is something happening all over America, people are looking for change in America, a man has come forth to present this change." The Camera starts panning out the narrator continues "Who is this man, and who are these people who support him?" The Camera pans all the way out far above the crowd and now you can see over a thousand supporters looking at the camera. Then the people all yell in unison "We are America, and we support Ron Paul!".

I just thought that would be really cool, and I'd love to be a part of it.

deedles
11-18-2007, 10:53 AM
Could we get enough people, dressed in the appropriate colors to redo the mosaic ad in real life?

mavtek
11-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Could we get enough people, dressed in the appropriate colors to redo the mosaic ad in real life?

I think so, but we'd have to act fast!

mavtek
11-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Wow, nobody

Austin
11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Bump, I really like the script for the ad. I don't even really need to explain the reasoning behind it, as it's basically common sense.

The area I live in doesn't have enough supporters, but I will do what I can to make sure this happens. So, what do I need to do?

mavtek
11-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Well I'm hoping someone from the Austin group sees it as I'm in their meetup but they don't take emails.

Austin
11-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Have you posted it on their message board? I'd also advise contacting the group organizers/assistant organizers and even the very active members. Heck, send out an individual message to a good 100 people in the group. I think that this would be a very effective ad.

skinzterpswizfan
11-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I like this idea. Try to get it done; it'd make a great commercial.