PDA

View Full Version : Father of Dead Marine Pleads Obama To End Madness in Afghanistan

AuH20
08-13-2012, 09:10 PM
His son was killed by an Afghan trainee no less.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Long-Island-Marine-Killed-Afghanistan-165974326.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/father-fallen-long-island-marine-lance-cpl-gregory-buckley-jr-pleads-war-afghanistan-article-1.1135077

“Get the rest of those boys out of there,” Buckley Sr. said. “He had only four months left on his tour. There’s no purpose for us being there.”

Buckley Jr. was posthumously awarded a Purple Heart, his dad said.

“I don’t want a Purple Heart,” he cried. “I want my boy home.”

qh4dotcom
08-13-2012, 09:27 PM
What an irresponsible father....his son went looking for trouble in Afghanistan and found it...and looks like the father did nothing to talk him out of going or enlisting.

I have an 8 month old son...the last thing I would do is let a bunch of corrupt politicians separate me from my son and believe all their lies about these stupid wars...when he grows up, I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he does not join the military. That's what a responsible father does.

Sorry to be so harsh but if everyone was as blunt as I am, these stupid wars would be over soon.

ghengis86
08-13-2012, 09:31 PM
What an irresponsible father.

I have an 8 month old son...the last thing I would do is let a bunch of corrupt politicians separate me from my son and believe all their lies about these stupid wars...when he grows up, I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he does not join the military. That's what a responsible father does.

Hope he doesn't have an SSN; he's state property after 18. Or read up on CO requirements. Or move.
We need more father's to keep their sons from the elite's meat grinder

QuickZ06
08-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Father of Dead Marine Pleads Obama To End Madness in Afghanistan

Obama and pretty much every politician (besides a select few) does not give two craps about the troops or their deaths. He would have a better shot talking to a tree. Too bad the real enemy is not 3,000 miles away, but in our own backyard.

James Madison
08-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Obama and pretty much every politician (besides a select few) does not give two craps about the troops or their deaths. He would have a better shot talking to a tree. Too bad the real enemy is not 3,000 miles away, but in our own backyard.

Bingo! All those people who claim to 'thank vets for their sacrifice' can shove it. They don't give a damn about the troops except when they can use their sacrifce for political gain.