PDA

View Full Version : Jet skier breaks through airport security

shane77m
08-13-2012, 08:48 PM
http://gma.yahoo.com/jet-skier-breaks-jfk-airports-100-million-security-091034261--abc-news-topstories.html

A man whose jet ski failed him in New York's Jamaica Bay swam to John F. Kennedy airport, where he was easily able to penetrate the airport $100 million, state-of-the art security system.

Daniel Casillo, 31, was able to swim up to and enter the airport grounds on Friday night, past an intricate system of motion sensors and closed-circuit cameras designed to to safeguard against terrorists, authorities said.

Now they are going to have to get TSA goons to start walking perimeters and build guard towers.

RickyJ
08-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Daniel Casillo, 31, was able to swim up to and enter the airport grounds on Friday night, past an intricate system of motion sensors and closed-circuit cameras designed to to safeguard against terrorists, authorities said.

The really funny thing about it is he probably wasn't even trying to get by their security, he just wanted to call for someone to pick him up. If he only would have dried off first and found some clothes to put on and ditched his life preserver they never would have knew he penetrated their security system. I hope he doesn't get in trouble for this.

ghengis86
08-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Hahahahaha!!! What a sorry bag of dicks we have for rulers.

Anti Federalist
08-13-2012, 09:02 PM
I hope he doesn't get in trouble for this.

No, he's fucked.

Instead, Casillo was arrested after the incredible adventure that has stunned security officials.

When he was eventually spotted by a Delta employee, police charged Casillo with criminal trespassing.

One does not simply stroll into Mordor.

This poor bastard will get the book thrown at him, especially because he made the surveillance state look like a bunch of douche-bags.

Anti Federalist
08-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Hahahahaha!!! What a sorry bag of dicks we have for rulers.

Tyrannical and incompetent.

Oh joy, rapture.

Feeding the Abscess
08-13-2012, 09:04 PM
I was hoping beyond hope that some schmuck made it through an airport. On a jet ski.

I swear I'm not high.

ghengis86
08-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Some of the top rated comments:

"he was arrested for embarrassing the airport officials, not trespassing"

"homeland security, a trillion dollar boondoggle that has robbed us of much liberty, has weakened our security, and has subjected us to the terrorism of debt"

"they were too busy searching grandmas in wheelchairs"

ghengis86
08-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Tyrannical and incompetent.

Oh joy, rapture.

These are the same people who will be in charge of the massive stockpiles of ammunition that has recently been ordered. I guess that will take care of a few caches...

QuickZ06
08-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Omfg they are complete imbeciles.

And Jet Skis rule , you literally cannot be mad on a jet ski.

QuickZ06
08-13-2012, 10:44 PM

FindLiberty
08-13-2012, 11:04 PM
One does not simply stroll into Mordor.

This poor bastard will get the book thrown at him, especially because he made the surveillance state look like a bunch of douche-bags.

One if by land, Two if by sea. (TWO LIFE SENTENCES?)

youngbuck
08-13-2012, 11:34 PM
I was hoping beyond hope that some schmuck made it through an airport. On a jet ski.

I swear I'm not high.

ROFLMAO, I was thinking the same thing.

Anti Federalist
08-14-2012, 06:29 AM
Omfg they are complete imbeciles.

And Jet Skis rule , you literally cannot be mad on a jet ski.

Which is why the nanny-state is begging for a "crack down" on them.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/0f7829d114404b4b928c40342c7a62e2/HI--Fatal-Watercraft-Collision

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story/19554685/article-Georgia-Voices--Georgia%E2%80%99s-Lakes---New-laws-alone-won%E2%80%99t-make-them-safer?instance=lead_story_left_column

(That one's a hoot. 8 million people visit Lake Lanier in GA. Accidents are down for a grand total of 6 fatalities for the year so far, two of which were drowning. That ain't good enough, nope, more laws and more cops and more regulations are needed, right away. Law and Order republicans are stepping up to answer the call.)

shane77m
08-14-2012, 06:46 AM
Next pile of steaming crap coming from the media will be "terrorist jet ski plot stopped by TSA and DHS".

Aratus
08-14-2012, 07:20 AM
the incident could be turned into a docudrama movie that raises a few questions
about what the homeland security expendatures have really purchased for us all

tod evans
08-14-2012, 07:26 AM
the incident could be turned into a docudrama movie that raises a few questions
about what the homeland security expendatures have really purchased for us all

Hell I can answer that.......Another overpriced unnecessary federal burden that does more harm than good.

jbauer
08-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Would be better then killer dolphins wouldn't it?

Next pile of steaming crap coming from the media will be "terrorist jet ski plot stopped by TSA and DHS".