PDA

View Full Version : Obomba Won and It's all Your Fault

Romulus
08-13-2012, 12:10 PM
I hope you guys are ready for this narrative to play out.

"If only the Ron Paul people would've voted for Romney...!"

We will be the scape goats when Romney loses... I know you all know this already. It will embolden the lunacy in the R party and be used to isolate us. To that, I say. SO WHAT. We got to stick it out and keep running our liberty candidates as R's.

schiffheadbaby
08-13-2012, 12:12 PM
They will hate us regardless, we can't let Romney win or he will destroy the perception of what free enterprise is all about (i.e. it is not Paul Ryan begging for TARP or supporting Medicare Part D, NCLB, Iraq etc).

Hold the Line!

kathy88
08-13-2012, 12:17 PM
I hope he loses by like 45% so we can say, "wait, I thought Ron Paul only had the support of like 8% of the US? Another talking point for dirty politics and cheating.

CaptainAmerica
08-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Neo-Cons lost in 2008 because they nominated a flip flop progressive which isn't much different from 2012.

Romulus
08-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Neo-Cons lost in 2008 because they nominated a flip flop progressive which isn't much different from 2012.

This time they've nominated the first loser from 2008.

Sematary
08-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Who cares what "they" say? Personally, I can't believe that the Republican party hasn't gotten the message yet. Morons.

TonySutton
08-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Just reply back "Having a big tent does not mean have the people you don't like stand outside."

They are receiving exactly what they have asked for with their deeds!

Sematary
08-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Just reply back "Having a big tent does not mean have the people you don't like stand outside."

They are receiving exactly what they have asked for with their deeds!

+1

shane77m
08-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Obomba Won and It's all Your Fault

That's fine with me. As things spiral downward I will be able to laugh at all of the brainwashed sheeple that believe in the left versus right facade. Either way, unless Ron Paul pulls out a miracle, it appears that for the next four years we are really screwed.

CaptUSA
08-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Obama won and it's all YOUR fault, GOP!!

We told you Romney couldn't win and you should have not tried so hard to stop Ron Paul! If you really wanted Obama gone, you would have seen the light! It's your fault - not mine! We told you this was going to happen... You didn't believe us. You can't beat Obama with Obama-lite.

jkr
08-13-2012, 01:08 PM
NEOCONS have a 20million registered voter deficit to the demoncrats...and they want to blame lil ole me?

they give us to much credit.
remember we are but a SMALL FRINGE GROUP OF NUTZ?!?

IF there is one thing ive learned the past 5 years it is THEY *ARE* THE DEMONCRATS...

RickyJ
08-13-2012, 01:22 PM
I will tell them no, it is their fault for not getting behind someone that could beat Obama. It is their fault if Obama wins because Ron Paul could have beat Obama, Romney never had a chance.

trey4sports
08-13-2012, 01:27 PM
what happens if he wins? Many people will be eating crow for not considering that possibility.

RickyJ
08-13-2012, 01:30 PM
what happens if he wins? Many people will be eating crow for not considering that possibility.

If he wins they can't blame us. And we look good when he does everything Obama was going to do and we get to say, "I told you so."

heavenlyboy34
08-13-2012, 01:32 PM

We will be the scape goats when Romney loses... I know you all know this already. It will embolden the lunacy in the R party and be used to isolate us. To that, I say. SO WHAT. We got to stick it out and keep running our liberty candidates as R's.
lolz... "they" need to make up their minds on the talking points. Are the RPers the irrelevant lunatic fringe or masterminds of GOP destruction? ;) LOL

trey4sports
08-13-2012, 01:36 PM
If he wins they can't blame us. And we look good when he does everything Obama was going to do and we get to say, "I told you so."

My point is that we have to prepare for both scenarios. In the case that Mitt wins, we need to have a strategy ready to mold him to our interests. We have to be able to prevent him from going to war with Iran. We need to hold his feet to the fire with regards to auditing the fed, and we have to PUSHHHH for spending cuts.

I would much prefer 4 more years of Obama in order to get to Rand '16 but we have to be prepared for both scenarios.

RickyJ
08-13-2012, 01:40 PM
My point is that we have to prepare for both scenarios. In the case that Mitt wins, we need to have a strategy ready to mold him to our interests. We have to be able to prevent him from going to war with Iran. We need to hold his feet to the fire with regards to auditing the fed, and we have to PUSHHHH for spending cuts.

I would much prefer 4 more years of Obama in order to get to Rand '16 but we have to be prepared for both scenarios.

We can't make Mitt or Obama do anything. They do not answer to anyone other than their puppeteers. If either of them win, we all lose.

seraphson
08-13-2012, 01:53 PM

Rather, to that, I would say "No, if only the Romney people would've voted for Paul." And then explain how "different" tweedlee dee and tweedle dum (BHO vs Mittens) actually are and how Paul is the real conservative candidate.

Pericles
08-13-2012, 01:54 PM
lolz... "they" need to make up their minds on the talking points. Are the RPers the irrelevant lunatic fringe or masterminds of GOP destruction? ;) LOL

Heard it all before - just replace Ross Perot with Ron Paul. Wow - both have the initials RP - it must be a conspiracy!:D

Todd
08-13-2012, 01:54 PM
GOP lost it's own election when they nominated Romney

I always say the following:

"Wait....Let's see....McCain a liberal Republican.......who throttled Romney in the 2008 primary............then McCain got throttled by Obama

And now you're telling me that the GOP is going to nominate someone more left wing than McCain.......and who lost and got throttled by McCain............and he's going to beat Obama?"

The Gold Standard
08-13-2012, 01:55 PM

LOL. Good luck with that.

heavenlyboy34
08-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Heard it all before - just replace Ross Perot with Ron Paul. Wow - both have the initials RP - it must be a conspiracy!:D ZOMG! :eek: ;) lolz!