PDA

View Full Version : The strange position we find ourselves in..

wgadget
08-13-2012, 05:31 AM
Because most of us recognize the false political paradigm, we are in a position to point out to both rabid parties where they're wrong. We are like moderators, referees, arbitrators of the whole political spectrum.

Here's hoping our voices will be heard on the airwaves and on the Internet. As I posted earlier, there are actually Romney stories that will not publish anything negative (but truthful) about him or his VP.

I think it would be interesting if people would actually come to look to Ron Paul supporters for a glimpse into the truth about their candidates, but that's probably wishful thinking. Meanwhile, get the popcorn and enjoy as Americans tear each other up. It's gonna be grim.

SilenceDewgooder
08-13-2012, 06:41 AM
"6%" is all I'm going to say...

BSU kid
08-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Because most of us recognize the false political paradigm, we are in a position to point out to both rabid parties where they're wrong. We are like moderators, referees, arbitrators of the whole political spectrum.

Here's hoping our voices will be heard on the airwaves and on the Internet. As I posted earlier, there are actually Romney stories that will not publish anything negative (but truthful) about him or his VP.

I think it would be interesting if people would actually come to look to Ron Paul supporters for a glimpse into the truth about their candidates, but that's probably wishful thinking. Meanwhile, get the popcorn and enjoy as Americans tear each other up. It's gonna be grim.

Four years ago, I thought Ron Paul supporters were nutty and foolish. Now I am one, and I attribute that to all the youtube videos that RP supporters put out during the 2010 election cycle showing that liberty is the best solution. So I think it is definitely possible to convert anyone to the movement with truth and indisputable facts.