PDA

View Full Version : U.S Banks Told To Prepare For Total Collapse!

r3volution
08-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Infowars.com
August 11, 2012

Martial law is being prepared for a staged banking collapse in the late October.

This is a Red Alert!

Only exposing the fact that this is staged will make them back off.

Let’s get to work exposing the Banksters.

Don’t sit around with a bunch of guns talking about some physical confrontation. We don’t want it to go to that.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Use It!

This is not a game…

it is WAR!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol .

JoshLowry
08-12-2012, 09:02 PM
We understand you dislike infowars.

Use the vent.

r3volution
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
im embracing it . why would it be ok for others to post their articles but not me ?

AuH20
08-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Germany pulls out of the EU in October sending a domino effect throughout the global markets??? After a huge scare on the streets, the Federal Reserve comes in riding on it's white horse?

LibertyEagle
08-12-2012, 09:15 PM
It is based off of this article:

Exclusive: U.S. banks told to make plans for preventing collapse

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sns-rt-us-banks-recoveryplansbre87905n-20120809,0,3006538.story

sailingaway
08-12-2012, 09:16 PM
im embracing it . why would it be ok for others to post their articles but not me ?

with muted headlines, remember?

r3volution
08-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Germany pulls out of the EU in October sending a domino effect throughout the global markets??? possible . better get a solar generator just in case . they are 3x what they cost anywhere else but you will help fight the NWO if you get it at infowars .

r3volution
08-12-2012, 09:18 PM
with muted headlines, remember? those details were not provided to me on how to do that . please let me know because i plan to post many more infowars related things .

JoshLowry
08-12-2012, 09:20 PM
possible . better get a solar generator just in case . they are 3x what they cost anywhere else but you will help fight the NWO if you get it at infowars .

Who cares if it is known to be sensational and humorous? Fight fire with fire.

They do inform a large section of the public about a number of relevant issues.

roho76
08-12-2012, 09:24 PM

I'd have to agree. It really doesn't matter anymore. They use fear and intimidation to get what they want why don't we? At least we're not lying.

r3volution
08-12-2012, 09:26 PM

They do inform a large section of the public about a number of relevant issues. because it is obvious many people take it very seriously (even here) 2 wrongs do not make a right , especially when its for profit .

however 3 lefts make a right i think ?

AuH20
08-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Don’t sit around with a bunch of guns talking about some physical confrontation. We don’t want it to go to that.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

I'm kind of leery of these comments made by Jones. Secondly, the globalists don't care about the pen.

LibertyEagle
08-12-2012, 09:28 PM
But, articles like this, with their sensational headlines, appear on the front page, if they are left on the open board. Is that the picture you want to give onlookers of this movement?

The truth is scary enough, without all the hype.

r3volution
08-12-2012, 09:30 PM
I'd have to agree. It really doesn't matter anymore. They use fear and intimidation to get what they want why don't we? At least we're not lying. much of the stuff on infowars could be considered a lie and "fight fire with fire " is a broad statement . would you condone killing innocents ? because that is what they do .

low preference guy
08-12-2012, 09:31 PM
But, articles like this, with their sensational headlines, appear on the front page, if they are left on the open board. Is that the picture you want to give onlookers of this movement?

i'm pretty sure they were or will be told to prepare for the collapse. so the headline seems fine.

r3volution
08-12-2012, 09:31 PM
But, articles like this, with their sensational headlines, appear on the front page, if they are left on the open board. Is that the picture you want to give onlookers of this movement? dam you and your logic !!!!! you are right , i was not thinking .

pcosmar
08-12-2012, 09:35 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sns-rt-us-banks-recoveryplansbre87905n-20120809,0,3006538.story

This is just after announcing that they can raid deposits?
Another related story that is widely ignored.

roho76
08-12-2012, 09:44 PM
much of the stuff on infowars could be considered a lie and "fight fire with fire " is a broad statement . would you condone killing innocents ? because that is what they do .

Get real, dude. Nobody is going to die from incorrect economic predictions.

So, I "condone killing innocents"? What's that called when you do that? Ummmm.....????

Travlyr
08-12-2012, 09:54 PM
dam you and your logic !!!!! you are right , i was not thinking .

QFT!

Weston White
08-12-2012, 10:04 PM

Nothing, but at the very least, now you might cease your crying about it so badly as if you were a mini-Schwarzenegger.

r3volution
08-12-2012, 10:05 PM

So, I "condone killing innocents"? What's that called when you do that? Ummmm.....???? fight fire with fire means use what they use . that is why i said its a broad statement . duh .

Weston White
08-12-2012, 10:20 PM
fight fire with fire means use what they use . that is why i said its a broad statement . duh .

But www.infowars.com is about public awareness, government accountability, and journalism, not about brut force or covert operations, at least so far as I am aware (but I really do not know what Alex Jones and crew does behind the scenes or during their own time).

roho76
08-12-2012, 10:24 PM
fight fire with fire means use what they use . that is why i said its a broad statement . duh .

Not verbatim. Geez. What I meant was sensationalizing our positions. It works for them. I'm not the one attacking your positions with ad hominems.

sailingaway
08-12-2012, 10:25 PM
those details were not provided to me on how to do that . please let me know because i plan to post many more infowars related things .

Very well.

Muting headline example #1.

when posted, the title of this thread was:

"Janet Napolitano’s Little Love Nest at DHS"

Since JFK had ok'd muting of headlines, it was changed to: "Thomas More Law Center files lawsuit against Janet Napalitano"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?385858-Thomas-More-Law-Center-files-lawsuit-against-Janet-Napalitano&highlight=napalitano

JFK, due to your request, is working with people on this, which I appreciate.

They do in fact have good information before anyone else gets it sometimes.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-12-2012, 10:35 PM
possible . better get a solar generator just in case . they are 3x what they cost anywhere else but you will help fight the NWO if you get it at infowars .

Please at least say you have 50 gallons of drinkable water for each person in the house. If it's just you and you don't have kids, then I understand. If you're just here to whine about Jones, don't be a dick regarding people who care about those around them and have contingency plans. Seriously.

Let me know where I'm wrong on that.

Given the centralized power and federal reserve actions or police state response to people starving, maybe you should rethink that. In theory, "Nobody is going to die from incorrect economic predictions." In reality, it could happen, and it could happen a lot. It has happened plenty in history.

idiom
08-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Why are we trying to prevent a collapse?

sailingaway
08-12-2012, 10:38 PM

the title isn't clear if it is a warning or a cheer, actually.

r3volution
08-12-2012, 10:41 PM
But www.infowars.com is about public awareness, government accountability, and journalism, not about brut force or covert operations, at least so far as I am aware (but I really do not know what Alex Jones and crew does behind the scenes or during their own time).tell that to the countless people that were cursed out of this forum (or elsewhere ) for not agreeing with him or his 911 conspiracy . i have seen it with my own eyes at meetups / here / daily paul / infowars / ect... however ill probably be banned for finally speaking up about it after i kept my mouth shut till the rand endorsement , all the while being openly called names and insulted even when i try to address the issue in a civil matter . heck , it even got more attention in this thread than in the feedback section (i mean by mods/admins) .

i know people here think i dislike truthers or conspiracy theorists , but i do not . i actually enjoy it like entertainment . i briefly listened to cooper , jones and still listen to coast to coast , however when i see people that are attacked by droves of jones supporters for not agreeing with their version of 911 or another theory and being chased away it pisses me off . its kinda like they are trying to hijack this place for their movement when they already have multiple outlets for it . and yes , in my mind im like "i bit my tongue for years , why cant you " ?

that was a vent , lol ..

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
08-12-2012, 10:42 PM

a. Because it would be the worst thing that happened to most people you ever knew, unless you live in the middle of no place and don't know anyone.

b. There are better options

c. That is the worst option.

oyarde
08-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Please at least say you have 50 gallons of drinkable water for each person in the house. If it's just you and you don't have kids, then I understand. If you're just here to whine about Jones, don't be a dick regarding people who care about those around them and have contingency plans. Seriously.

Given the centralized power and federal reserve actions or police state response to people starving, maybe you should rethink that. In theory, "Nobody is going to die from incorrect economic predictions." In reality, it could happen, and it could happen a lot. It has happened plenty in history. Maybe AF could post some pictures of the Ukraine ...... in case anyone doubts it ...

oyarde
08-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Why are we trying to prevent a collapse? I have accepted it , I could see how it could be very beneficial for people now waking up to have a couple years to prepare for the worst ??

-C-
08-12-2012, 10:47 PM
We need to quit bullshitting and re-inact Glass-Steagall, to prevent this mess. It is the only option at this point.

LibertyEagle
08-12-2012, 10:53 PM
the title isn't clear if it is a warning or a cheer, actually.

Nor does it represent the article that Jones was basing his rhetoric off of. Because from listening to the video that accompanied his "red alert", he got some super secret inside info from someone to come up with his dire warning of an immediate threat.

Natural Citizen
08-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't know what to think about the infowars platform. I do sometimes read an article here and there if i see a link to it in another relevant area of discussion but to tell the truth I really can't stand a large majority of the comments from some of those folks who respond. They're just nasty in general. In fact, that's probably what turned me off the first time I ever read a paper from them. Perhaps I'd browse through it more often if it wasn't for that. Who knows. But they aren't as ahead of the rest as some may think.

Actually, they are way late on a lot of things. Perhaps even to the point that they are late in a manner that places the logic into irrelevance save a basic wake up call for those who may need that sort of thing. Although they are great with fact finding as well as even placing it into their own brand of relevance. But it's not always relevant in scope, I don't think. More like the picture they are trying to create in the minds of some who really don't keep up on things and need a place to start.

Of course, there are some there who think because they read some article that they all of a sudden know everything too. So that's something else that got me to chuckling whenever I have read scribbles there but it is what it is I guess. Opinions vary and mine is yet another one.

Raudsarw
08-13-2012, 07:16 AM
Look, we're run by a bunch of incompetent morons, not evil geniuses. What looks to be the work of some grand conspiracy is almost certainly simply the result of immense human stupidity.

Demigod
08-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Look, we're run by a bunch of incompetent morons, not evil geniuses. What looks to be the work of some grand conspiracy is almost certainly simply the result of immense human stupidity.

x2

moostraks
08-13-2012, 07:42 AM

tier one maybe...but wealthy people only get to keep their wealth when they are shrewd and intelligent. Do not be so naive as to think there are not some very wealthy people behind the scenes that are well connected and know how to make their wealth grow by owning those who are in the lower layers.

pcosmar
08-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Why doe anyone take a story/headline as a stand-alone, or story in a vacuum.

Is no one else able to see each story as a piece of a larger story.. A bigger Picture.

The Economy is being deliberately destroyed,, the money devalued, The books cooked.
Of course it is going to crash.
Ron Paul and others have said this for some time. An honest assessment of dozens of headlines would bring any thinking person to the same conclusion. So why is it different when Jones says it, and tries to warn people?

The world Economy is being manipulated. For a purpose.

End game,,all the wealth controlled by very few,, and a ONE World Currency.
we are getting horribly close to that..

Some of you are examining pixels,, and missing the picture.

KingNothing
08-13-2012, 08:11 AM

Because you're doing so intelligently. We'll have none of that around here!

KingNothing
08-13-2012, 08:15 AM
I'd have to agree. It really doesn't matter anymore. They use fear and intimidation to get what they want why don't we? At least we're not lying.

You've got an interesting definition of "lie," apparently.

tod evans
08-13-2012, 08:26 AM
If there's a big conspiracy to control the worlds wealth what is the end game?

A group or even an individual would need to exist somewhere to enjoy the fruits of their pilferage...

Where would that place be?

What's to keep the rest of humanity from declaring gold or diamonds worthless and proclaiming aged beef the new currency?

Before I'm able to grasp the idea of a "money-grab" I'll need to understand why....

AuH20
08-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Why doe anyone take a story/headline as a stand-alone, or story in a vacuum.

Is no one else able to see each story as a piece of a larger story.. A bigger Picture.

The Economy is being deliberately destroyed,, the money devalued, The books cooked.
Of course it is going to crash.
Ron Paul and others have said this for some time. An honest assessment of dozens of headlines would bring any thinking person to the same conclusion. So why is it different when Jones says it, and tries to warn people?

The world Economy is being manipulated. For a purpose.

End game,,all the wealth controlled by very few,, and a ONE World Currency.
we are getting horribly close to that..

Some of you are examining pixels,, and missing the picture.

Controlled demolition of the global economy because the apex predators still want to retain their top spot.

tod evans
08-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Controlled demolition of the global economy because the apex predators still want to retain their top spot.

What do "they" gain?

What's the end result "they" are looking for?

pcosmar
08-13-2012, 08:42 AM

A group or even an individual would need to exist somewhere to enjoy the fruits of their pilferage...

What's to keep the rest of humanity from declaring gold or diamonds worthless and proclaiming aged beef the new currency?

Before I'm able to grasp the idea of a "money-grab" I'll need to understand why....

This may be difficult to grasp,,
It is because some people Believe in something.

Just as many believe in,,worship and revere God.. Some in this world Believe, worship and follow Lucifer.

whether you believe in either at all is quite irrelevant.
Those in positions of power do.

AuH20
08-13-2012, 08:44 AM
What do "they" gain?

What's the end result "they" are looking for?

Further power to mold the common man in the desired image. It's essentially neo-feudalism. Do you realize that all their wealth is useless without a control grid of mindless serfs??? Even the richest man's perch of prestige and wealth is tenuous at best without a supporting structure.

tod evans
08-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Pete,

I'm having trouble following the money/religion/belief interaction in relation to some goal that "those in power" wish to achieve.

Best I can tell those with the power are already in control.

What else could "they" possibly desire?

Just as many believe in,,worship and revere God.. Some in this world Believe, worship and follow Lucifer.

Raudsarw
08-13-2012, 08:58 AM

The world is secretly run by satanists? Maybe I should start worshiping Lucifer aswell then, as it apparently gives people somekind of übermensch like ability to organize elaborate schemes and to run the world economy through the power of satanic magic. PRAISE BE TO SATAN!

jbauer
08-13-2012, 09:01 AM

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. The best argument against the "truthers" they want to think GW was this bumbleing idiot who couldn't spit out a sentance straight if he wanted to, but think at the same time that he masterminded the largest coverup in the history of mankind.

pcosmar
08-13-2012, 09:02 AM
What else could "they" possibly desire?

Worship.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

But to get there ,,there needs to be a One World government, One world Leader.

And this is the direction they are working toward.

pcosmar
08-13-2012, 09:10 AM
The world is secretly run by satanists? Maybe I should start worshiping Lucifer aswell then, as it apparently gives people somekind of übermensch like ability to organize elaborate schemes and to run the world economy through the power of satanic magic. PRAISE BE TO SATAN!

Not all that damn secret. And whether you believe it or not is quite irelevent.
You do have the choice. Join, submit or resist.

As for me.. I will resist.

AuH20
08-13-2012, 09:12 AM

'Lucifer' may be the worship of man as opposed to a fallen angel. It is believed that the Illuminati/Mystery Schools contingent believe the garden of eden to be a prison that man broke free of, using his cunning and intelligence.

tod evans
08-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Most Americans "worship" cash.........same with Europeans. Chinese, Japanese, etc.

In fact there are actually very few who won't renounce their spiritual beliefs for cash or other material goods, some just require more to convert.

Could the goal possibly be to eradicate the ethical man? You know the few who hold themselves to their own standards instead of those proscribed for them..

The hierarchy of "The Church" demands monetary pilgrimage....If worship really were the goal then why seek worldly wealth?

When Moses shattered the first set of tablets he made that point pretty clear, yet humanity including religious leaders seek worldly wealth..

Back to what do those "in power" hope to gain by crashing an economy?

Could be the power-brokers are looking for pilgrimage instead of worship?

Worship.

But to get there ,,there needs to be a One World government, One world Leader.

And this is the direction they are working toward.

libertygrl
08-13-2012, 10:48 AM
But www.infowars.com is about public awareness, government accountability, and journalism, not about brut force or covert operations, at least so far as I am aware (but I really do not know what Alex Jones and crew does behind the scenes or during their own time).

I've been a big follower of Infowars for many years. However one of the biggest complaints of A.J. is that while he gives us important censored information, he NEVER exposes what is behind all of this - The Rothschilds/ Zionism. I have recently heard that this is completely intentional, and that he is really working for THEM. It is a classic example of feeding the masses true information so that we remain satisfied, while keeping the source of all this tyranny hidden. Just passing this along.

Liberty74
08-13-2012, 11:46 AM
The collapse is coming. It's coming people!

The government has almost everything in place to control what happens afterwards.

Patriot Act destroys the 4th
NDAA assainates Americans and destroys the 5th
30,000 drones are coming to a sky near you
400 million rounds of bullets purchased
Internet Kill Switch
Dozens and dozens of FEMA camps set up ready to roll
TSA conditioning you to submit to authority
Etc.

The fundamentals of the economy are very very bad. Europe could implode any month now as they are hanging by a thread.

NewRightLibertarian
08-13-2012, 11:54 AM
The collapse is coming. It's coming people!

The government has almost everything in place to control what happens afterwards.

Patriot Act destroys the 4th
NDAA assainates Americans and destroys the 5th
30,000 drones are coming to a sky near you
400 million rounds of bullets purchased
Internet Kill Switch
Dozens and dozens of FEMA camps set up ready to roll
TSA conditioning you to submit to authority
Etc.

The fundamentals of the economy are very very bad. Europe could implode any month now as they are hanging by a thread.

So true. All the signs are there for what is to come.

The Free Hornet
08-13-2012, 12:11 PM

My "favorite" group of TPTB is the AMA. They restrict competition (limit the number of doctors by limiting and having oversight over medical schools) which can severely raise the price of a very inelastic good. I.e., the number of heart attacks this year ought not be affected by the price of medical care. You can't reasonably elect not to have a heart attack because the price is too high. Elasticity can result if people take better care of themselves to avoid the heart attack.

Their end game is a new vacation home or Corvette. I doubt they want willing, mindless slaves nor to live in a world where they are thrown in jail for prescribing too much pain medication (DEA). As a group, they only lobby for what improves their lot and would have no interest in quality-of-life issues. Some of their members may be pro-DEA and other anti-DEA but they are 95%+ pro-bigger_paycheck.

Rentseekers exist in every industry seeking to eliminate competition, use government to raise their prices, and mandate the use of their products or services (think PIC - Prison Industrial Complex - the government mandates that more and more people use this service every year even though few would willingly pay for it).

They also seek to eliminate the costs of doing business and offload the risks. Banks have FDIC so securing deposits and making good loans is less important. If they do their job well, big bonus! If they suck, maybe a sligtly smaller bonus. Also, getting people to give you money is hard so why not just have the government print out money? It is little different from someone who steals and takes the items to a pawn shop. They avoid the hassle of having to pay for the items they wish to resell.

As I see it, we face more of an end result than a single "end game".

roho76
08-13-2012, 12:25 PM
You've got an interesting definition of "lie," apparently.

So a total financial collapse isn't coming? Apparently you have the correct definition of lying.

donnay
08-13-2012, 12:40 PM

Solutions from Science (http://www.solutionsfromscience.com/) is a company that advertise on many media venues. However, if you researched (which is apparent you don't) you would know that for years the media talks about how vulnerable our electrical grid is.

Panel: Electrical grid vulnerable to terrorist attack (http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/panel-electrical-grid-vulnerable-terrorist-attack/story?id=8597369#.UClI1nn6NoY)

Grid Is Vulnerable to Cyber-Attacks (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704905004575405741051458382.html)

MIT report warns U.S. electrical grid vulnerable (http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/srinfrastructure20111212-mit-report-warns-u-s-electrical-grid-vulnerable)

Solar Flare This Week Illuminated Power Grid's Vulnerability (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=solar-flare-this-week-illluminated-power-grid-vulnerability)

jkr
08-13-2012, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

r3volution
08-13-2012, 02:52 PM
However, if you researched (which is apparent you don't) you would know

i love how you and the other AJ people here always throw around that term in an attempt to discount others statements or opinions as if you guys are the only ones capable of using and search engine on the internet .
guess what , 8 year olds google shit these days and dont run around claiming they "research" things .

why dont you go research alex's "insider sources" , "secret documents" or "unnamed whistle blowers" ? oh thats right you cant , because its always bullshit . just like this .

NewRightLibertarian
08-13-2012, 02:54 PM
why dont you go research alex's "insider sources" , "secret documents" or "unnamed whistle blowers" ? oh thats right you cant , because its always bullshit . just like this .

Nah, what he was reporting came from reuters. You didn't realize it, made yourself look like a fool and now won't even admit to it. You get more pathetic with each post.

Xhin
08-13-2012, 03:01 PM
The more I research, the more positive I am that the world economy is completely fucked. Even if you haven't done any research, you've got to have noticed that we've been in a worldwide recession for four years now. It seems like it's getting better here, but go over to europe and it's rapidly getting worse and worse. News articles from Greece read like they're from a third-world country.

As for conspiracies, there are things that line up a little too well to be the result of mass stupidity, but I don't see everything as one grand conspiracy. If you believe in a free market, what you have to realize is that the top layers of society function as one. Since corporations and government bleed into one another, the top layers are effectively deregulated. Conspiracies are decentralized and self-emergent. There are a few key values and a few key necessities, and anything that happens comes from those ideas.

The key values are what they always have been -- accumulate more wealth and accumulate more power. The key necessities are to remove all obstacles to those occuring. So for example, privacy and civil liberties are being curtailed because if the 99% are not watched, they become unpredictable and acquiring wealth and power becomes more difficult. There's a strong trend towards controlling or heavily watching the internet, because of its ability to inform and organize the 99%. And one thing I've noticed is a necessity of infiltrating groups that serve as an alternative to the banking industry. But actions against these are not completely coordinated by everyone at the top, because they all have different priorities and are in competition with one another. A lot of them are really just normal people too.

phill4paul
08-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Yea! r3volution did not receive the resolution he wanted in his 'stop the daily spamming of infowars on RPF' thread so now he is going to spam infowars. Christ! :rolleyes:

jmdrake
08-13-2012, 03:03 PM
In this case the headline was "muted" to the point where any sting was taken out of it. Sure Janet Napolitano got sued. AGs probably get sued all the time. But why? Better headline: "Suit alleges Janet Napolitano treated male staffers like lapdogs". Sensational enough for someone to read without anything that's not proven to be true. And it's the same headline used by other MSM articles covering the story.

Very well.

Muting headline example #1.

when posted, the title of this thread was:

"Janet Napolitano’s Little Love Nest at DHS"

Since JFK had ok'd muting of headlines, it was changed to: "Thomas More Law Center files lawsuit against Janet Napalitano"

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?385858-Thomas-More-Law-Center-files-lawsuit-against-Janet-Napalitano&highlight=napalitano

JFK, due to your request, is working with people on this, which I appreciate.

They do in fact have good information before anyone else gets it sometimes.

jmdrake
08-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Yea! r3volution did not receive the resolution he wanted in his 'stop the daily spamming of infowars on RPF' thread so now he is going to spam infowars. Christ! :rolleyes:

LOL

NewRightLibertarian
08-13-2012, 03:06 PM
In this case the headline was "muted" to the point where any sting was taken out of it. Sure Janet Napolitano got sued. AGs probably get sued all the time. But why? Better headline: "Suit alleges Janet Napolitano treated male staffers like lapdogs". Sensational enough for someone to read without anything that's not proven to be true. And it's the same headline used by other MSM articles covering the story.

Yeah, it should have mentioned the sexual harassment aspect of it

jmdrake
08-13-2012, 03:07 PM

The truth is scary enough, without all the hype.

i'm pretty sure they were or will be told to prepare for the collapse. so the headline seems fine.

Let's see. r3volution posts an infowars thread in General Politics that supposedly over sensational to prove a point about how "bad" it is to have all of these over sensational headlines, only we find the title wasn't really over sensational at all. LOLz! (Oh I'm sure someone will split hairs over the difference of being told to "Try to prevent" a collapse and "preparing" for a collapse. Bottom line is, the banks are on the edge of a collapse, and the media has us talking about Chick-fil-A.)

r3volution
08-13-2012, 03:13 PM
RED LEVEL EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsp5n3Lc1hU&feature=player_embedded

r3volution
08-13-2012, 03:15 PM
oh boy the usual suspects are here , begin the alex jones circle jerk .

edit: rev9 is not here yet , hold .

jmdrake
08-13-2012, 03:15 PM
RED LEVEL EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsp5n3Lc1hU&feature=player_embedded

So what's your thoughts on all of the ammo that NOAA just bought? And no, Alex Jones hasn't (to my knowledge) reported that.

r3volution
08-13-2012, 03:17 PM
So what's your thoughts on all of the ammo that NOAA just bought? And no, Alex Jones hasn't (to my knowledge) reported that. then it must not be true , surely he would have inside info on that if it was .

jmdrake
08-13-2012, 03:36 PM
then it must not be true , surely he would have inside info on that if it was .

All it shows is I haven't heard him say it. After all I don't listen to infowars that much. And thanks in part to you I don't have to. :p But seriously, what is your thought on the NOAA mega purchase of ammo? Nothing to worry about? Something to be concerned about? Certainly you have an opinion.

donnay
08-13-2012, 06:59 PM
i love how you and the other AJ people here always throw around that term in an attempt to discount others statements or opinions as if you guys are the only ones capable of using and search engine on the internet .
guess what , 8 year olds google shit these days and dont run around claiming they "research" things .

I say it, "if you researched (which is apparent you don't) you would know" because it is true. It isn't rocket science to research what Jones reports. Most are all in plain view.

Being a troll, I guess it's hard for you to research eh?

Liberty74
08-13-2012, 07:24 PM

Not sure what the end game is than simply more control over the people, hence the NWO. You get everyone under that same control, you control that one currency.

Swiss scientists did research in regards to who controls the world's wealth. It's called the "bow tie structure." They looked at over 43,000 transnational corporations world wide and found an interesting stat - the world's wealth and money making is controlled by a "super entity" of 147 companies in which 75% of were financial institutions.

WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD'S WEALTH??? A Must Read! Click Here for an amazing break down. (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing)

tod evans
08-13-2012, 07:31 PM
So if these 147 companies already control the wealth what are they after?

There's got to be some sort of desired outcome and from my vantage point a one world currency would serve no purpose to those who already control the money supply.

How would this change things?

Not sure what the end game is than simply more control over the people, hence the NWO. You get everyone under that same control, you control that one currency.

Swiss scientists did research in regards to who controls the world's wealth. It's called the "bow tie structure." They looked at over 43,000 transnational corporations world wide and found an interesting stat - the world's wealth and money making is controlled by a "super entity" of 147 companies in which 75% of were financial institutions.

WHO CONTROLS THE WORLD'S WEALTH??? A Must Read! Click Here for an amazing break down. (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing)

Philmanoman
08-13-2012, 10:08 PM
tell that to the countless people that were cursed out of this forum (or elsewhere ) for not agreeing with him or his 911 conspiracy . i have seen it with my own eyes at meetups / here / daily paul / infowars / ect... however ill probably be banned for finally speaking up about it after i kept my mouth shut till the rand endorsement , all the while being openly called names and insulted even when i try to address the issue in a civil matter . heck , it even got more attention in this thread than in the feedback section (i mean by mods/admins) .

i know people here think i dislike truthers or conspiracy theorists , but i do not . i actually enjoy it like entertainment . i briefly listened to cooper , jones and still listen to coast to coast , however when i see people that are attacked by droves of jones supporters for not agreeing with their version of 911 or another theory and being chased away it pisses me off . its kinda like they are trying to hijack this place for their movement when they already have multiple outlets for it . and yes , in my mind im like "i bit my tongue for years , why cant you " ?

that was a vent , lol ..

Wow...what a little crybaby.Someone needs a Waaaaaaambulance I think.

Raudsarw
08-15-2012, 03:10 AM
I've been a big follower of Infowars for many years. However one of the biggest complaints of A.J. is that while he gives us important censored information, he NEVER exposes what is behind all of this - The Rothschilds/ Zionism. I have recently heard that this is completely intentional, and that he is really working for THEM. It is a classic example of feeding the masses true information so that we remain satisfied, while keeping the source of all this tyranny hidden. Just passing this along.

Or is that what you WANT US TO THINK? I'm on to you, reptilian... It's really the lizard people from the planet Glaergesh that have created an elaborate conspiracy theory to make us think that the jews are behind an elaborate conspiracy theory to dominate the world.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 03:41 AM

It's based on the article, not off of it. People need to stop saying that. No offense.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 03:44 AM
because it is obvious many people take it very seriously (even here) 2 wrongs do not make a right , especially when its for profit .

however 3 lefts make a right i think ?

Ooh, profit is so evil. Run away.

Give me a break and stop starting flame wars.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 03:50 AM

Given the centralized power and federal reserve actions or police state response to people starving, maybe you should rethink that. In theory, "Nobody is going to die from incorrect economic predictions." In reality, it could happen, and it could happen a lot. It has happened plenty in history.

Following that logic, anything could happen as a result of anything. I wouldn't worry too much about the implications of a news article.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 03:53 AM
tell that to the countless people that were cursed out of this forum (or elsewhere ) for not agreeing with him or his 911 conspiracy . i have seen it with my own eyes at meetups / here / daily paul / infowars / ect... however ill probably be banned for finally speaking up about it after i kept my mouth shut till the rand endorsement , all the while being openly called names and insulted even when i try to address the issue in a civil matter . heck , it even got more attention in this thread than in the feedback section (i mean by mods/admins) .

that was a vent , lol ..

Why don't you just ignore Jones if it gets you so worked up? Practice a little moderation, and that doesn't just mean a little bit of everything. That means knowing how to handle your life and your emotions without starting controversies for no reason. The liberty movement really doesn't depend on you telling everyone how you feel about Jones.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 03:59 AM

LOL at you for falling for that. If it were stupidity, the elites would occasionally make a mistake in our favor. And yet, all we see is more usurping of power and trampling of our liberties. It's no accident. It just cracks me the hell up when people think Washington is a bunch of clowns. Nobody is THAT stupid.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 04:07 AM

You don't have to be Satanic to run the world any more than you have to be Christian to preach. It just so happens that those in power are Satanic. That doesn't necessarily mean their worship of Satan gave them that power.

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2012, 04:12 AM

Zionism is the fake conspiracy. It's a manufactured distraction. The Rothschilds have nothing to do with zionism, although they are certainly behind the conspiracy. Can anybody honestly tell me that the Rothschilds bought up England for pennies on the dollar just to have a place to host their tea parties?

LibertyEagle
08-15-2012, 04:35 AM
Why don't you just ignore Jones if it gets you so worked up? Practice a little moderation, and that doesn't just mean a little bit of everything. That means knowing how to handle your life and your emotions without starting controversies for no reason. The liberty movement really doesn't depend on you telling everyone how you feel about Jones.

Maybe you should follow your own advice. Did he ask for your opinion on what he said? Not that I saw. Maybe he meant what he said that he was tired of people getting run off just because they didn't subscribe to the same conspiracy theories, or kneel at the feet of certain radio hosts.

phill4paul
08-15-2012, 05:15 AM
Maybe you should follow your own advice. Did he ask for your opinion on what he said? Not that I saw. Maybe he meant what he said that he was tired of people getting run off just because they didn't subscribe to the same conspiracy theories, or kneel at the feet of certain radio hosts.

The conspiracy theorists run of the non-conspiracy theorists. Non-conspiracy theorists run off conspiracy theorists. Pro GOPrs run off Anarchists. Anarchists run off pro GOPs. Athiests run off Christians. Christians run off athiests. Anti-gays run off gays. Gays run off anti-gays. Etc, etc, etc.This movement would be pretty small if everyone got their way.

libertygrl
08-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Zionism is the fake conspiracy. It's a manufactured distraction. The Rothschilds have nothing to do with zionism, although they are certainly behind the conspiracy. Can anybody honestly tell me that the Rothschilds bought up England for pennies on the dollar just to have a place to host their tea parties?

IN general it may be said that until recently the Rothschild family has opposed Zionism on the grounds that it would be dangerous for their status as “citizens” of the various nations they infested.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the son of the original Amschel Mayer, refused in 1845 to have anything to do with Zionism.

Edmund Rothschild also opposed political Zionism, although the Jewish colonies in Palestine before the war really owed their existence to his donations. In 1900 he ceded his eight “colonies” in Palestine to the Jewish Colonisation Association. But he approached Lord Bertie of Thame about a National Home in Palestine on 25th January, 1915. (P, p. 105).

Nathaniel in England was also an opponent of Zionism, until he met Theodor Herzl, the Zionist leader, in 1902, when, alone in the Rothschild family he endorsed the project for making a National Home for the Jews in East Africa.

After a while, the resistance of other Rothschilds to Zionist ideas was worn down, and Balfour made his notorious “Declaration” of 1917 as an address to Baron Lionel Walter Rothschild.

The first Zionist political committee’s meeting on 7th Feb., 1917, had been attended by Lionel Walter and by James Rothschild, son of Edmond.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Arnold.Leese/Gentile.Folly_The.Rothschilds/16.Other.Rothschilds.htm