PDA

View Full Version : PATHETIC is not allowing the TRUTH ABOUT PAUL RYAN to be known...Wow.

wgadget
08-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Has it really come to this?

I posted Ryan's voting record several times on this Drudge-carried article, and they will not post it. After reading a couple pages of comments, there are NO negative comments about this financial wizard.

Wow.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/11/paul-ryans-selection-electrifies-gop-grass-roots/

alucard13mmfmj
08-12-2012, 11:46 AM
doesnt matter because people/GOP know that romney flip flops on pretty much everything and did questionable things, but people dont care because hes the one to beat obama!

=|

LibertyEagle
08-12-2012, 11:55 AM
doesnt matter because people/GOP know that romney flip flops on pretty much everything and did questionable things, but people dont care because hes the one to beat obama!

=|

It matters because I want to deflate that windbag Ryan, because he will likely be run for POTUS in '16.

CaptUSA
08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
I don't care what you say, Paul Ryan is a huge defender of liberty. I know this because FoxNews tells me so.

He wants to dramatically cut the size and scope of government, but those damned liberals won't let him. It's no surprise Romney picked him because Romney has been a defender of liberty and government restraint since he was a kid. For evidence, just look at the records of their opponents!

This is the kabuki theater that is our electoral process.

wgadget
08-12-2012, 01:11 PM
And so far I haven't heard one radio talk show willing to TALK ABOUT THE GUY'S ACTUAL VOTING RECORD.

(Although to be fair, the announcement was made Saturday and I haven't really heard that many talk shows.)

CERTAINLY this week the truth will come out. /sarcasm

Reason
08-12-2012, 01:43 PM
post the voting record here, I haven't seen it yet, although I am guessing I don't really need to...

NorfolkPCSolutions
08-12-2012, 01:48 PM
post the voting record here, I haven't seen it yet, although I am guessing I don't really need to...

seconded

musicmax
08-12-2012, 01:53 PM

YES on TARP bailout
YES on auto bailouts
YES on Medicare D
YES on No Child Left Behind
YES on making the PATRIOT Act Permanent
YES on extending the PATRIOT Act’s roving wiretaps
NO on requiring FISA warrants for wiretaps in US, but not abroad
NO on Veto override: Congressional oversight of CIA interrogations
YES on removing need for FISA warrant for wiretapping abroad
YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant
YES on continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight
YES on retroactive immunity for telecoms’ warrantless surveillance
YES on forcing states to apply additional standardized tests on students
YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date
NO on ending oil and gas subsidies
YES on implementing CAFTA, Central America Free Trade
YES on implementing US-Australia Free Trade Agreement
YES on implementing US-Singapore free trade agreement
YES on implementing free trade agreement with Chile
NO on withdrawing from the WTO
YES on adopting the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission
YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan
YES on building a fence along the Mexican border
YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project

And his budget plan doesn’t balance for 27 years.

romacox
08-12-2012, 02:31 PM

I posted Ryan's voting record several times on this Drudge-carried article, and they will not post it. After reading a couple pages of comments, there are NO negative comments about this financial wizard.

Wow.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/08/11/paul-ryans-selection-electrifies-gop-grass-roots/

Having similar problems
At the First Coast Tea Party blog (other places too), libertarians are under heavy attack right now, and the following information is being censored . Please help make the following viral...Thank you.

Paul Ryan's Budget Plan analyzed by CATO Institute http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/feder...ryan-vs-obama/

Paul Ryan's voting record: http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Paul_Ryan.htm/

Reality Check: GOP refuses to seat Maine delegation unless they agree to "Compromise"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzuSD...layer_embedded

Reality Check: Fast and Furious Operation Was Really About U.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKzy6...layer_embedded

Romney - Believe in Bailouts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QDxcrcpY98

Romney Support Indefinite Detainment of American Citizens Without Trial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crjeiRGqH_Y

First Coast Tea Party's website http://firstcoastteaparty.ning.com/

P.S. The FCTP is blaming libertarians for the newly increased censorship on their website. They say it became necessary because we were personally attacking others. It, however, was just the opposite. It was a setup. Now all new posts are censored, and (on any posts made by the leadership) all comments are censored before making them visible. So I dug up an old post I made that was about media censorship, and am posting information there. So far they have not shut me down. I keep finding loopholes

LibertyEagle
08-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Paul Ryan on Bailouts and Government Stimuli
-Voted YES on TARP (2008)
-Voted YES on Economic Stimulus HR 5140 (2008)
-Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler. (Dec 2008)
-Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)

Paul Ryan on Entitlement Programs
-Voted YES on limited prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients. (Nov 2003)
-Voted YES on providing $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)
-Voted YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks. (Oct 2008)
-Voted YES on Head Start Act (2007)

Paul Ryan on Education
Rep. Ryan went along with the Bush Administration in supporting more federal involvement in education. This is contrary to the traditional Republican position, which included support for abolition of the Department of Education and decreasing federal involvement in education.
-Voted YES on No Child Left Behind Act (2001)

Paul Ryan on Civil Liberties
-Voted YES on federalizing rules for driver licenses to hinder terrorists. (Feb 2005)
-Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
-Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant. (Sep 2006)

Paul Ryan on War and Intervention Abroad
-Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq. (Oct 2002)
-Voted YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan. (Apr 2003)
-Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date. (Jun 2006)
-Voted NO on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days. (May 2007)

This is from one of Collins' posts. He gave a link for it, but I have never gotten it to work.

Revolution9
08-12-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't care what you say, Paul Ryan is a huge defender of liberty. I know this because FoxNews tells me so.

He wants to dramatically cut the size and scope of government, but those damned liberals won't let him. It's no surprise Romney picked him because Romney has been a defender of liberty and government restraint since he was a kid. For evidence, just look at the records of their opponents!

This is the kabuki theater that is our electoral process.

heh. I was in Washingtomb BC once as a guest of a prez speech writer at the Watergate. I saw one thing when I was there. A Kabuki show at the JFK Arts Centre..

Rev9

romacox
08-12-2012, 03:15 PM
This is from one of Collins' posts. He gave a link for it, but I have never gotten it to work.

I got the link and posted it...thanks http://www.rlc.org/2012/08/11/the-paul-ryan-record/

Carson
08-12-2012, 04:40 PM

Wow.

Feel free to let the cat out of the bag here if you want.

wgadget
08-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Several people already have. He talks limited government and votes otherwise.

wgadget
08-12-2012, 05:15 PM
There's another story on Drudge about the huge crowd of thousands who greeted Romney/Ryan in NC. I was able to post something to this effect:

How many of the thousands were expecting to see Ron Paul?

What a disappointment to find it was only big-spending Paul Ryan.

LOL

jay_dub
08-12-2012, 06:21 PM
YES on TARP bailout
YES on auto bailouts
YES on Medicare D
YES on No Child Left Behind
YES on making the PATRIOT Act Permanent
YES on extending the PATRIOT Act’s roving wiretaps
NO on requiring FISA warrants for wiretaps in US, but not abroad
NO on Veto override: Congressional oversight of CIA interrogations
YES on removing need for FISA warrant for wiretapping abroad
YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant
YES on continuing intelligence gathering without civil oversight
YES on retroactive immunity for telecoms’ warrantless surveillance
YES on forcing states to apply additional standardized tests on students
YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date
NO on ending oil and gas subsidies
YES on implementing CAFTA, Central America Free Trade
YES on implementing US-Australia Free Trade Agreement
YES on implementing US-Singapore free trade agreement
YES on implementing free trade agreement with Chile
NO on withdrawing from the WTO
YES on adopting the recommendations of the 9/11 Commission
YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan
YES on building a fence along the Mexican border
YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project

And his budget plan doesn’t balance for 27 years.

No, no, no.....you've got the budget thing all wrong. Ryan will tell you himself just how his tax cuts will stimulate the economy enough to balance the budget in 10 years. :D

Seriously, that is the big lie. Tax cuts aimed at the wealthy just don't provide economic stimulus. Ryan is a Romney mini-me that somehow has become the GOP's intellectual leader of Congress.

Carson
08-12-2012, 07:32 PM
Several people already have. He talks limited government and votes otherwise.

I saw that after I posted. Quite a resume.

romacox
08-13-2012, 04:50 AM
Feel free to let the cat out of the bag here if you want.
Thanks Carson;4578841, but it is from you guys (and Doug Wead) that I get my information to post on Tea Party websites. They have become little more than a volunteer group for the RNC, and are having trouble getting volunteers...people are seeing through it.

Matt Collins
08-13-2012, 05:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJBZYz858M

Matt Collins
08-13-2012, 05:27 AM
I've been kicked out of a lot of Republican Facebook groups over the last few days because I have committed the simple crime of showing them his voting record, his bailout sobbing video, and commenting that if the Party continues to prop up fake-conservatives, they will continue to lose.

romacox
08-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Matt, good video. I just posted it with this comment: "They passed the bailouts, and it did not solve our problems...It increased them, and it is exactly what the Federal Reserve wanted."

I've been kicked out of a lot of Republican Facebook groups over the last few days because I have committed the simple crime of showing them his voting record, his bailout sobbing video, and commenting that if the Party continues to prop up fake-conservatives, they will continue to lose.

I went through this purging of libertarians in the last presidential election. It will pass, and as a result, more people will be aware of the truth. We 3 remaining libertarians at the First Coast Tea Party, are still hanging in there by a thread. We have found one more person willing to let us comment on her posts. She does not like us criticizing Republicans, but is willing to let us speak (at least so far).

There is also an infiltrator (named Paul), who is trying to stir up a fight in my thread. But we know the tactic which is to cause an argument so they can use it as an excuse to delete the whole thread. But what we are going through is nothing compared to what the Ron Paul Delegates have gone through. My hats off to those guys.

truelies
08-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Folks, the first thing you have to understand is that NO TRUE FRIEND OF LIBERTY will ever be allowed more than a token run at a major party presidential nomination, EVER.

wgadget
08-13-2012, 07:45 AM
So they're over there saying that PAUL RYAN DID NOT VOTE FOR THE OBAMA STIMULUS, that he NEVER VOTED FOR ANY OF OBAMA'S STIMULUS, that NO REPUBLICAN HOUSE MEMBERS DID.

So is my information wrong?

romacox
08-13-2012, 08:35 AM
So they're over there saying that PAUL RYAN DID NOT VOTE FOR THE OBAMA STIMULUS, that he NEVER VOTED FOR ANY OF OBAMA'S STIMULUS, that NO REPUBLICAN HOUSE MEMBERS DID.

So is my information wrong?

The establishment is trying to make it look like the Republicans should all be united behind their nominee else Obama is a sure win, and that anyone who disagrees should be purged. They want us silenced so they can say the same things the news media is saying without us correcting the misinformation.

Here is what one of them (Lizzie) is now saying about me...notice the innuendos with no documentation.

When I see comments in blogs on the FCTP such as the following, it makes me wonder if there are members who's main purpose may be to cause chaos here and to encourage others to vote for Obama? Each time a member questions their postings, or disagrees with certain statements, we get things like this:...

""We have seen this tactic before.

The infiltrators say things like Paul is saying (doubt you are qualified to question), and then when you try to protect yourself, they use that as an excuse to delete the whole thread rather than the actual verbal diarrhea. Protect yourself, but be careful.""

To my knowledge, there is only one reason a thread is deleted... the language breaks the TOS of the FCTP.

And to members, I ask, who is one person to constantly refer to other members' posts as "verbal diarrhea"? Perhaps in the continual referrals to "infiltrators" the truth is that person is the infiltrator? Maybe.. maybe not...

In addition, that same thread has a link posted which contains language that is offensive to the Mormon religion. Is THAT what is really their hatred toward Romney? Relgious bias? Just saying..

I posted my reply on my own thread so she could not delete it. Here was my reply.

P.S. I have personally defended Romney's religion on the FCTP. I studied it for a full year. It is not his Religion I am reporting. It is what he has said in his campaign speeches about the detention of American Citizens and Bailouts (see documentation below)...

Many of my Mormon friends were well aware of what the establishment was up to well before I was. Many of them do not agree with the violation of the Constitution via the detention of American Citizens without due process as does Romney. Anyone who agrees with our Mission Statement is welcome here including Mormons.

-

Verbal diarrhea is a polite way of describing personal attacks. Personal attacks are used when someone has nothing intelligent to say, and contribute noting to the conversation....thus verbal diarrhea is most descriptive and accurate...it is a waste product.

I have said these thins in response to Lizzies comment at this link: http://fctpcommunity.org/profiles/blogs/accuracy-attacks-and-resear... (http://fctpcommunity.org/profiles/blogs/accuracy-attacks-and-research?commentId=4150782%3AComment%3A193778&xg_source=msg_com_blogpost) It is so easy to get angry, but I have to remind myself to stay calm...to not let them get to me.

P.S. This sort of stuff happened during the last Presidential election.

wgadget
08-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Well, I've switched to the new tactic of admitting I am a Ron Paul supporter who has no dog in the race, that the nomination was stolen from RP (documented), and that both sides are handled by the bankers. That at least prevents them from calling me an Obama supporter. Then I point out that I and those like me are the voice of unemotional reason and FACTS, which they may or may not want to face.

Ah. Such a weighty role.

Eagles' Wings
08-13-2012, 08:49 AM
The establishment is trying to make it look like the Republicans should all be united behind their nominee else Obama is a sure win, and that anyone who disagrees should be purged. They want us silenced so they can say the same things the news media is saying without us correcting the misinformation.

Here is what one of them (Lizzie) is now saying about me...notice the innuendos with no documentation.

I posted my reply on my own thread so she could not delete it. Here was my reply.

P.S. I have personally defended Romney's religion on the FCTP. I studied it for a full year. It is not his Religion I am reporting. It is what he has said in his campaign speeches about the detention of American Citizens and Bailouts (see documentation below)...

Many of my Mormon friends were well aware of what the establishment was up to well before I was. Many of them do not agree with the violation of the Constitution via the detention of American Citizens without due process as does Romney. Anyone who agrees with our Mission Statement is welcome here including Mormons.

-

Verbal diarrhea is a polite way of describing personal attacks. Personal attacks are used when someone has nothing intelligent to say, and contribute noting to the conversation....thus verbal diarrhea is most descriptive and accurate...it is a waste product.

I have said these thins in response to Lizzies comment at this link: http://fctpcommunity.org/profiles/blogs/accuracy-attacks-and-resear... (http://fctpcommunity.org/profiles/blogs/accuracy-attacks-and-research?commentId=4150782%3AComment%3A193778&xg_source=msg_com_blogpost) It is so easy to get angry, but I have to remind myself to stay calm...to not let them get to me.

P.S. This sort of stuff happened during the last Presidential election.

Roma, you are awesome! +rep

romacox
08-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Roma, you are awesome! +rep

Thank you. I am upset right now, and needed that.

Romulus
08-13-2012, 09:15 AM
Drudge is whorebag for this clown