PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be willing to help chipin for a billboard sign?

tuggy24g
08-12-2012, 11:07 AM
As some might know or not know Pennsylvania is one of the most corrupt states in the US. Other states get to have lesser of the same law but PA get them hard. Like Smart Meters. Other states let you pay money to not have a smart meter for now. In PA are government made it official that you have to get it period no matter how much you yell or scream about it. In PA you have to have an I.D or you can not vote. Crap like this get passed in PA, but other states do not have half the laws and regulation we have here.

So now since PA is such a key state in this upcoming election cycle they do not want any third party to be apart of the ballot in PA again. I know other states do the same thing, but PA does this every election cycle and gets away with crap like this. The sad thing is people do not give a crap in my state :(
hxxp://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/08/republicans-challenge-pennsylvania-petitions-of-libertarian-and-constitution-parties-2446862.html

Now since this election cycle has been more influential then any in history then I can remember I wanted to know if people would help out with this idea. I want to get a big billboard that overlooks I95 (biggest highway in PA) that has a message on it. We would all work together to come up with the message and what the billboard would read/look like. People did the same thing in Nevada and I thought it was brilliant. It made news and made a big enough impact at least to me to show a message. So what do you all think. We can all choose a location together and I can get the info for us. let me know