PDA

View Full Version : romney and the gop want to lose

satchelmcqueen
08-11-2012, 07:21 AM
just saw the paul ryan vp pick oin abc. the host actually said that ryan was the only republican who wanted to cut spending. lol

romney is toast!

ron must be nominated.

bring it on in tampa!!!!!

CaptUSA
08-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Boy, did he just commit the ultimate Freudian slip???

Romney called Paul Ryan "the next President of the United States". He must have been thinking ahead to 2016, because there aint' no way Romney's getting elected!

Bruno
08-11-2012, 07:33 AM
just saw the paul ryan vp pick oin abc. the host actually said that ryan was the only republican who wanted to cut spending. lol

romney is toast!

ron must be nominated.

If Ryan is the only Republican (sans RP) who wants to cut spending, then it should be blatently clear now that the two major parties are one in the same.

Romney called Paul Ryan "the next President of the United States". He must have been thinking ahead to 2016, because there aint' no way Romney's getting elected!

Oh wow! Hilarious gaffe!

Origanalist
08-11-2012, 08:28 AM
"romney and the gop want to lose"

I don't know if they want to lose or not. But I see no reason for wanting them to win with the lineup they are trying to field. At least at the presidential level, there are some good candidates at other levels.

Dr.3D
08-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Same shit, different election. I've seen this crap so many times, I'm of the opinion, it's always a dog and pony show and people are going to get what they have always gotten.

Either people are super ignorant, or now they are waking up to find, they really never really have a choice. No matter who they vote for in the primary, they are going to end up with someone they didn't want.

Origanalist
08-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Same shit, different election. I've seen this crap so many times, I'm of the opinion, it's always a dog and pony show and people are going to get what they have always gotten.

Either people are super ignorant, or now they are waking up to find, they really never really have a choice. No matter who they vote for in the primary, they are going to end up with someone they didn't want.

That has always been my experience.

Miss Annie
08-11-2012, 11:08 AM

romney is toast!

ron must be nominated.

In the establishment's one party system..... I do believe a GOP loss in what is planned. That is why they could not allow Dr Paul an inch. It really looks to me like that was the case in 2008 as well.

wgadget
08-11-2012, 11:12 AM
To what end?

The answer is alarming.

pcosmar
08-11-2012, 11:56 AM
To what end?

The answer is alarming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqWyJfi0b0Y

LibertyEagle
08-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Oh wow! Hilarious gaffe!

He's probably their man in 2016.

LibertyEagle
08-11-2012, 12:25 PM
So very disgusting. But, on the bright side, I have burst more than a few bubbles on Facebook this morning. :D

Aratus
08-11-2012, 12:28 PM
i'm going to wait until after the freedom~fest to see if i should sorta talk up gary johnson

BSU kid
08-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Even a member of my family who is a die hard unbreakable (sigh) Romney fan knows that Paul Ryan is a terrible VP choice.

pcosmar
08-11-2012, 12:43 PM
i'm going to wait until after the freedom~fest to see if i should sorta talk up gary johnson

???
The guy who called for (yet another) war in Africa.. To go after Kony (fer god sake)

:(

Anti Federalist
08-11-2012, 12:46 PM
romney and the gop want to lose

This is a question?

No question mark, so a statement of fact.

I concur.

Miss Annie
08-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Actually I think it is so set that it really doesn't matter which side wins, the same people are still in control.

pcosmar
08-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Actually I think it is so set that it really doesn't matter which side wins, the same people are still in control.

Ding,Ding Ding,,, Bingo

we have a winner.

Anti Federalist
08-11-2012, 04:51 PM

As Pete already noted, winner.

It's really no more difficult than that.

The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to the doctrinaire and academic thinkers.

Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can "throw the rascals out" at any election without leading to any profound or extreme shifts in policy.

- Carrol Quigley, Tragedy and Hope

showpan
08-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Besides, if Obama were to lose, the neocons would also lose the support of all those Dems who support them now.

GeorgiaAvenger
08-11-2012, 05:13 PM

Obama did the same with Biden: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/08/11/romney-introduces-ryan-next-president-united-states

Working Poor
08-11-2012, 05:19 PM
This is a question?

No question mark, so a statement of fact.

I concur.

I am sure the GOP does not intend to win Obamy has a little more dirty work to do...