PDA

View Full Version : Great article about libertarian conspiracy theorists that Jack Hunter linked to

Brett85
08-10-2012, 03:53 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-lasorsa/tin-foil-hat-libertarians_b_1748764.html

JoshLowry
08-10-2012, 04:51 PM
But other libertarians went way too far. One article -- the website of which I will forgo mentioning, lest I raise its traffic rankings -- attempted to demonstrate that the shooting was staged by government officials in order to push through a campaign in support of gun control.

Has this guy heard of Operation Fast and Furious?

Armed security was not at Century 16 but was at other theaters that night.

Cinemark will not comment on alarmed door.

Judge has sealed the case despite 20 agencies, even the ap, asking them to not.

Studied crime scene in back?

http://i.imgur.com/XKRnh.jpg

Is this a third mask? Two ballistic helmets. Also in that image, the mask on the far northeast corner has evidence missing. There appears to be a bloody knife there in a different pic.

On police dispatch suspect/s in black with backpack were reported going in a NE direction. It took them over 7 minutes to set up a perimeter.

I talked to a person on the net who alleged he was in theater 8, he had a pic of his ticket. He said he saw a woman covered in blood that was saying there were two shooters. He also believed there were additional shooters from what he could conclude in talking to "anyone not on a phone or crying"

There are two different reports on how Holmes was arrested. From what I can tell he was found in the passenger side of his car.

There is a gag on the attorney representing the Jimmy's Air Force psychiatrist.

Where are the 911 calls? If you google 911 calls you get articles titled 911 calls, but you get police dispatch audio.

Where is the police dispatch audio from the second channel? Once they had found Holmes "in the white car" with Tennessee license plates, they switched to an interior and exterior theater channel. From then on we only heard from the police inside the building.

James/Jimmy/Jim was a nueroscience student. His father worked at FICO and HSC which is a company with links to DARPA research. James was a student at the Salk Institute.

He still appears drugged in court and the press mentions mental instability. James doesn't appear to know what happened. He asked why he was in prison.

I haven't even put a theory up.

These are just dots sans speculation.

Dan Oates the police chief said "The ends justify the means" about two weeks before the shooting when he detained 40 people at a traffic light.

Now people are writing articles about the libertarian skeptics going to far...

Anyone that looks at the factual dots for a few hours doesn't need to theorize to know something stinks.

It appears to me that answers about what happened that night are being kept out of public sight.

There is even sorcha faal and bald ladies in red dresses thrown in this mix.

emazur
08-10-2012, 04:51 PM
I agree with that guy. I see he's from the Mises Institute. Good. Lew Rockwell's site has been getting pretty conspiratorial lately (I believe they also republished the Aurora conspiracy article), but as president of the Mises Institute he should try to keep things intellectual and keep conspiracy theories to a minimum.

pcosmar
08-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

http://www.runtysoap.com/great-powerful-oz.jpg

John F Kennedy III
08-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I agree with that guy. I see he's from the Mises Institute. Good. Lew Rockwell's site has been getting pretty conspiratorial lately (I believe they also republished the Aurora conspiracy article), but as president of the Mises Institute he should try to keep things intellectual and keep conspiracy theories to a minimum.

How are "conspiracy theories" not intellectual? Or maybe a better way of putting it, how are non "conspiracy theories" intellectual?

Aratus
JL is correct. there is more to this...

pcosmar
Has this guy heard of Operation Fast and Furious?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JoshLowry again

Aratus
08-10-2012, 06:11 PM
even that riot police shield a certain distance
from the theater exit begs a deep question...

Kluge
08-10-2012, 06:24 PM
It's foolish to try to split this movement along this line.

JoshLowry
08-10-2012, 06:25 PM
It's foolish on the part of the people telling others what to do with their time.

pcosmar
08-10-2012, 06:38 PM
It's foolish to try to split this movement along this line.

I thought it was interesting for a Traditional Conservative to link to Hufpo as a great article.

Piqued my intrest.

NewRightLibertarian
08-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Lew should fire this cretin immediately.

Kluge
08-10-2012, 06:41 PM
I thought it was interesting for a Traditional Conservative to link to Hufpo as a great article.

Piqued my intrest.

Heh, yeah. There are actually a lot of conservatives that post there just to troll or to try to counter the anti-2nd amendment bullshit they post.

Brett85
08-10-2012, 06:43 PM

Piqued my intrest.

The author of the article is a libertarian. (Non liberal.) I didn't think the site the article was posted on really mattered.

Brett85
08-10-2012, 06:46 PM
"Armed security was not at Century 16 but was at other theaters that night."

That's why the shooter knew which theater to go to. He did his homework.

pcosmar
08-10-2012, 06:47 PM
The author of the article is a libertarian. (Non liberal.) I didn't think the site the article was posted on really mattered.
Perhaps,, I don't really rely on labels,,but have seen some called "libertarian" that I doubt.

This guy strikes me as another Utilitarian. And he has his head firmly planted in the sand,, or someplace.

Kluge
08-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Perhaps,, I don't really rely on labels,,but have seen some called "libertarian" that I doubt.

This guy strikes me as another Utilitarian. And he has his head firmly planted in the sand,, or someplace.

Beltway libertarian seems likely.

KingRobbStark
08-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Fuck the police. They be sprinkling crack on my hommy Holms.