https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyWHps9agkA&feature=player_detailpage

shane77m
08-10-2012, 04:04 PM
It truly is a dog and pony show.

pcosmar
08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
some may remember the song,,

This ain't my first rodeo.
This ain't the first time this old cowboy's been throwed.
This ain't the first I've seen this dog and pony show.
This ain't my first rodeo.

Lucille
08-10-2012, 04:50 PM
+rep Good vid. I'm always happy to hear someone say how the bifactional ruling party throws red meat BS at the bases, setting the people at each other's throats, while the elites run away with the power and wealth.

They'll be an election because it doesn't matter which Bank TEAM wins. The Statist Quo will go on.

A solicitation placed today at the Government marketplace shows that the Department of Homeland Security, via the Transportation Safety Administration has requested 700 pounds of High Density Ammonium Nitrate and 700 pounds of A-5 Flake RDX, with a delivery date by 31 August, 2012. That is less than 4 days before the start of the Democratic National Convention.
[...]
Instead of using a poor-quality analog (aka hamburger) for Ammonium Nitrate to train dogs, they are requesting High Density, or the Kobe Beef of Ammonium Nitrate (AN). And in order to detonate the AN, RDX is used. The Department of Homeland Security is requesting BOTH components of a binary explosive compound to be delivered to a government facility in downtown Atlantic City, New Jersey.
[...]
For the sake of argument, if a dog needed only 1 ounce of each material in order to be trained and tested, there is enough material for 11,200 dogs at the same time.

Good Lord.... If I had to guess, they'll be rolling out the rest of those TSA Checkpoints real soon.