PDA

View Full Version : MAKE YOUR OWN DYNAMIC RON PAUL BANNERS EASILY! Check this out!!!

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 04:47 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38180

Check it out!

SonicInfinity
11-18-2007, 04:54 AM

You're taking this too freaking far. ONE TOPIC IS ENOUGH.

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 05:08 AM
No, it is not. I'm not taking it too far. I added new content, and the forums won't let me change the topic title.

This is something quite new, and I'm sure many people will want to know about it, and wouldn't have checked the other (old) topic, and thus wouldn't have found it.

There is no reason why this does not deserve a new topic. Please think before you post.

disciple
11-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Great job and efforts; thank you.

Wayne Hammond
11-18-2007, 09:56 AM
No, it is not. I'm not taking it too far. I added new content, and the forums won't let me change the topic title.

This is something quite new, and I'm sure many people will want to know about it, and wouldn't have checked the other (old) topic, and thus wouldn't have found it.

There is no reason why this does not deserve a new topic. Please think before you post.

Agreed. Thanks for starting this thread Rob.

Folks, you really need to check these out.

Here's the link to Rob's post: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38180

Here's the link to Rob's make-your-own-dynamic-banner web site: http://www.therobert.org/rp/bm/

Rob, if you're reading this, THANK YOU for this effort - in my opinion, your work on this dynamic banner project could very easily help raise a couple extra million on the 16th, as these banners are placed all over the web. You're a pretty cool guy, in a geeky-sorta way. :p :D

Spirit of '76
11-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Awesome. Thanks!

Mark
11-18-2007, 10:31 AM

Agreed.. the "make your own" title caught my eye..

and is completely different than the other thread..

Thanks Techno.. forget the haters..

I can't imagine a RP supporter who would be upset at this thread..

blows my mind.. :confused:

UtahApocalypse
11-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Wooohoooo This will be amazing.

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 12:22 PM
Mornin' bump. :D

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Come on guys! I need some comments/suggestions/complaints, here! Anything? :D

TechnoGuyRob
11-18-2007, 12:40 PM
How is this not generating any interest? :(

Mark
11-18-2007, 01:36 PM
How is this not generating any interest? :(

Eh.. judging by some replies,

maybe it's a bit too technical for someone not into this kind of stuff..??

You may have covered this already.. but..
maybe some people need more of a 'step-by-step' description of 'how-to' ect..

Wayne Hammond
11-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Rob - check your original post on this.

It looks like the forum software is truncating the code links, which may be confusing people and creating errors if they try to simply copy that text. They need to get the entire link, not the truncated version.

Thanks.