PDA

View Full Version : How Mitt Romney can win the White House

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-mitt-romney-can-win-the-white-house

We've already had this discussion here, but I thought people would want to see this.

sevin
08-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Who freakin cares? Were screwed either way. I'm so sick of this stupid show.

Sorry, I'm just frustrated with world lately.

FSP-Rebel
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM
If R-money wants a Paul on the line, dig deep, very deep. Also dig me a grave for ure shits that won't come to grips with the next convention.

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
If R-money wants a Paul on the line, dig deep, very deep. Also dig me a grave for ure shits that won't come to grips with the next convention.

It wasn't A Paul.

Carehn
08-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Like I said once before. Romney must admit publicly that we have little more then a charade of a political system, that he and Obumbles are owned by the same people and they are both little more them corporate PR men, and admit that he and obama and the republicans and democrats are false choices created to keep the apathetic thinking they have a choice.

then I may consider voting for Romney.

BSU kid
08-09-2012, 10:08 PM
To bad VP is a puppet position anyways, it's only constitutional roles are to preside over the Senate (which no VP does, because they are lazy and content with doing nothing) and to assume office if the president is incapacitated. Ron Paul is to good for that...but thanks for the article anyways Sailing, interesting read.

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 10:22 PM
To bad VP is a puppet position anyways, it's only constitutional roles are to preside over the Senate (which no VP does, because they are lazy and content with doing nothing) and to assume office if the president is incapacitated. Ron Paul is to good for that...but thanks for the article anyways Sailing, interesting read.

we have had this conversation and I agree it is USUALLY a puppet position but am pretty sure Ron Paul would be Ron Paul whatever position you put him in -- and that could be interesting just in the microphone access.

But I don't think the money behind Romney wants Romney to win that badly.

TrishW
08-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Its the only way I could see me ever voting for Romney. Ron Paul has a way of changing minds. Since Romney seems not to know his own mind, that one should be easy for Ron.

And remember the number on Ron Paul's baseball jersy... 46

Eisenhower
08-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Obamney is already a lock for 2012... Sadly the one world order SCUM will win again until a large portion of this country wakes up and realizes that they are getting regularly screwed over.

alucard13mmfmj
08-09-2012, 11:55 PM
romney will lose if he chooses ron paul.. why?

people will be split between VP ron paul or libertarian candidate gary johnson. that being said, our voting power is not too great if its split between the two. so romney's best interest is not to pick RP to be VP.

we dont know what will happen at convention this month. who knows... i think the outcome will be surprising ;3.

sailingaway
08-10-2012, 12:08 AM
romney will lose if he chooses ron paul.. why?

people will be split between VP ron paul or libertarian candidate gary johnson. that being said, our voting power is not too great if its split between the two. so romney's best interest is not to pick RP to be VP.

we dont know what will happen at convention this month. who knows... i think the outcome will be surprising ;3.

do you really think many are going to vote for Johnson?

I don't think he's going to be a factor. Or are you saying more would vote for Johnson IF Ron was VP?

Okie RP fan
08-10-2012, 07:03 AM
do you really think many are going to vote for Johnson?

I don't think he's going to be a factor. Or are you saying more would vote for Johnson IF Ron was VP?

I would almost care to say 1/3 of all of libertarians will be voting G.J. I believe third parties are on in more states this go-round, so, it may be more enticing for some people because this election, with as terrible as Obama has been, isn't exciting when his "lite" version is just to the right of him at the podium. It's either G.J. (or other third party option), abstaining, or writing in Paul. Divided up two ways stretches our effectiveness, but, three ways?

It is true, though, that unless most, if not all, of us band together, our numbers aren't as menacing.

roho76
08-10-2012, 07:11 AM
I would prefer to keep Obama in the white house and take the senate. Government gridlock is our only hope for temporary relief.

Theodore
08-10-2012, 07:12 AM
Mit Romney should assert his influence as the Republican presidential candidate by stopping the RNC from starting a fight with Ron Paul's State caucus delegates. Romney already has the nomination sewed up. Why alienate the Ron Paul delegates by denying Paul a prominent prime time speaking slot and subsequently having his caucus delegates start a floor fight in front of the entire TV viewing audience?