PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Endorsements

rutgerscamdenYAL
08-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi there,

Couldn't find this anywhere on the internet but is there a list of endorsements that Dr. Paul has made?

I keep seeing all the endorsements for President that not the endorsements he has made for the house/senate etc. Anybody have this?

Thanks in advance!

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
tsai just posted a list of those he has donated to, he has endorsed more, but some of those are just for a specific issue. I should think there would be a full list somewhere but I don't have it.

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 02:26 PM
FYI - These are the candidates Liberty PAC has sent money to (as of June 30):

Walter Jones (NC-3)
Thomas Massie (KY-4)
David Schweikert (AZ-5)
Barry Hinckley (RI-Sen)
Kurt Bills (MN-Sen)
Steve Stockman (TX-36)
Wes Riddle (TX-25)
Ted Cruz (TX-Sen)
Randy Weber (TX-14)
Joe Walsh (IL-8)
Andy Sanborn (NH-State Sen)
Bob Goodman (NH-State Rep)

Joe Walsh is the odd one out...

Andy Sanborn actually pushed for Ron in NH during the election, and his race is supposed to be facing a battle. I believe he was one of the ones standing behind Ron during Ron's speech after the NH primary.

rutgerscamdenYAL
08-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Awesome thanks for the help! If anyone else has info it would be greatly appreciated!

tsai3904
08-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Awesome thanks for the help! If anyone else has info it would be greatly appreciated!

In addition to those listed above, Ron Paul has also endorsed Kerry Bentivolio (MI-11) and Art Robinson (OR-4).

He also endorsed Glen Bradley (NC-State Sen), who lost his primary earlier in the year.

Also, Tom Davis (SC-State Sen) and Lee Bright (SC-State Sen).

One Last Battle!
08-09-2012, 03:01 PM
And John Koster (WA-1)

jeremiahj13
08-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Has he endorsed anyone for WI Senate?

One Last Battle!
08-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Has he endorsed anyone for WI Senate?

Rand endorsed Neumann, but that was before Hovde entered/became a contender.

I'd say most people around here prefer Hovde (since he's distinctly more anti-war than Neumann and anti-Fed to boot), but some people disagree.

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 05:25 PM
In addition to those listed above, Ron Paul has also endorsed Kerry Bentivolio (MI-11) and Art Robinson (OR-4).

He also endorsed Glen Bradley (NC-State Sen), who lost his primary earlier in the year.

Also, Tom Davis (SC-State Sen) and Lee Bright (SC-State Sen).

sorry, I didn't even look at your list, I just posted it. Thanks for adding those.

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Rand endorsed Neumann, but that was before Hovde entered/became a contender.

I'd say most people around here prefer Hovde (since he's distinctly more anti-war than Neumann and anti-Fed to boot), but some people disagree.

I think they are looking specifically for Ron Paul endorsements, but maybe I am wrong.

GeorgiaAvenger
08-09-2012, 06:16 PM
So he does support Stockman. Finally I know the real story. Good deal.

sailingaway
08-09-2012, 10:08 PM
this just came across twitter:

Keith ‏@nhfreedom
NH Sen. Andy Sanborn was endorsed for reelection by Jane Aitken of the NH Tea Party Coalition http://bedford-nh.patch.com/articles/nh-tea-party-leader-endorses-liberty-minded-candidates #nhgop #tcot #teaparty