PDA

View Full Version : Get Ron Paul invited to the Midwestern Republican Leadership Conference

literatim
06-20-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.midwestrepublicans.org

Welcome!

Dear fellow Republicans:

All presidential elections are vital to our nation’s future and our family’s future, but can you think of a presidential election that will present a more stark choice in leadership and priorities than the one we face in 2008?

With this critical election in mind, I am asking you to save the date for the 2007 Midwest Republican Leadership Conference (MRLC). The conference will take place on August 24-26 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The event has proven to be a tremendous springboard for our Republican presidential candidates and a very educational and enjoyable experience for our attendees.

Ten years ago, a governor from Texas came to the MRLC in Indianapolis and gave a stirring speech about leadership and his vision for America—three years later George W. Bush was elected president of the United States.

The Midwest Region has proven crucial to choosing our president, and there is no reason to think 2008 will be any different. There are many swing states included in this year’s conference, and that makes your presence all the more vital. Attendees to this year’s event will hear speeches from presidential candidates who seek to inherit the mantle of Republican leadership.

Listening to the candidates speak is only a part of what happens at the Leadership Conference. Workshops on Party building, media relations, international and economic affairs, and the Republican agenda for America also will be offered. National and statewide media will be here to cover the conference and listen to what you have to say.

While the conference will serve as the centerpiece of the weekend, there will be many other activities and events planned during your stay. Indianapolis has an international reputation as a city with a vibrant Downtown and many places of recreational and cultural interest. Visit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, or the inspiring Medal of Honor Memorial.

Please save the date for the Midwest Republican Leadership Conference; come join us as we listen to great speeches, learn winning strategies from Republicans from all over the Heartland, and feel the warmth of Hoosier Hospitality. Your participation is crucial if we are to keep the White House in Republican hands in 2008.

We'll see you in August,

J. Murray Clark
Chairman
Indiana Republican Party

Midwest Republican Leadership Committee
47 South Meridian St, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 964-5031

mrlc@indgop.org

Be polite in your request.

jj111
06-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Do we have the list of the candidates who have already been invited?

literatim
06-20-2007, 11:57 PM
Do we have the list of the candidates who have already been invited?

The only one that has been announced is Mitt Romney.

PatriotOne
06-21-2007, 12:02 AM
I wonder if they have sent out invitations yet and if Ron Paul has already been invited. If not, Ron Paul has 3 meet up groups with about 160 people within 40 miles of Indianapolis. Maybe they would like to lead the "get Ron Paul invited" and we could serve as supporter's of them.

literatim
06-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Bump.

LibertyOrDie
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Here is their contact info:

Midwest Republican Leadership Committee
47 South Meridian St, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 964-5031

For Email:
mrlc@indgop.org

***Make sure your Email Subject is***
Midwest Republican Leadership Conference

Or just click here for email (mailto:mrlc@indgop.org?subject=Midwest Republican Leadership Conference)

Daveforliberty
06-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Can someone check with the campaign?

literatim
06-22-2007, 04:22 PM
I called the campaign office, but the person that answered wasn't able to tell me if they knew about it. He had me email them the information on the Conference.