PDA

View Full Version : Tom Davis is FIRED UP

Bastiat's The Law
08-09-2012, 02:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zqxHl5hVBU

Spoa
08-09-2012, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zqxHl5hVBU

Thanks so much for posting. That was SO AWESOME! When's his run for congress or the United States senate?

Hyperion
08-09-2012, 08:01 AM
I hope to god he takes on Lindsey Graham. Would be such a huge upgrade.

Shane Harris
08-09-2012, 09:10 AM
we need this man in the congress. he's actually taken online classes at LvMI. that puts him ahead of Rand imo

trey4sports
08-09-2012, 09:35 AM
I hope he runs for Lindsey Grahamnesty's seat.

One Last Battle!
08-09-2012, 09:37 AM
If he ran against Lindsey Graham in a primary, he'd almost certainly lose since incumbents almost never lose primaries unless they're in safe states while acting like gigantic RINOs (see: Mike Lee's win).

I hope he waits until one of the SC senators retires and then runs in the primary, a race he could actually win.

Shane Harris
08-09-2012, 09:44 AM
yes or he could run for a house seat first maybe?

Bastiat's The Law
08-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks so much for posting. That was SO AWESOME! When's his run for congress or the United States senate?
I think he'll run for U.S. Senate either in 2014 or 2016. He'll have a great shot at winning too, especially if the liberty movement financial backs him.

For now though we have to make sure he wins his state seat. So do what you can, donate, volunteer, share the video on facebook, etc.

Bastiat's The Law
08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
If he ran against Lindsey Graham in a primary, he'd almost certainly lose since incumbents almost never lose primaries unless they're in safe states while acting like gigantic RINOs (see: Mike Lee's win).

I hope he waits until one of the SC senators retires and then runs in the primary, a race he could actually win.
I agree taking on Graham would be a tougher road to hoe. Demint already said this is his final term so 2016 he retires and it will be an open seat. Let's encourage Davis to go for the open seat. Heck, Demint might even endorse him for it which would be huge!

Bastiat's The Law
08-09-2012, 01:54 PM
we need this man in the congress. he's actually taken online classes at LvMI. that puts him ahead of Rand imo
Davis is much more aligned with the Pauls on every issue and is endorsed by Ron himself so he gets ★★★★★ five green stars on the liberty purity scale.