PDA

View Full Version : Are you part of the "E-coli Club"?

Origanalist
08-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Ask Nancy. You may not be republican, but I bet you're in the club anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndbalJhJFeE&feature=player_embedded

cajuncocoa
08-07-2012, 05:21 PM
http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tiew-meme-generator-fear-monger-nancy-pelosi-bd023b.jpg?w=450&h=382&h=382

Yieu
08-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Because everyone knows only the government can keep you safe from food poisoning, and there would be no recalls of food items without the government either. In fact, there might not even be food without the government. The government pays people not to grow certain things, so that we can have the food that government knows is best and farmers can be paid fairly by manipulating the prices of goods at a cost to the consumer. Then how would you e-coli people like it? We'd all be dead without food!

Origanalist
08-07-2012, 05:56 PM
In fact, there might not even be food without the government.

No, no there wouldn't. In fact, I don't think there would be any air without government. In fact, would the universe exist at all? I DON"T THINK SO!

heavenlyboy34
08-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I facepalmed repeatedly during that stupid ramble. :P And Nancy is at least twice as ugly as the last time I saw a picture of her. :eek::eek::eek::p

Yieu
08-07-2012, 06:24 PM
No, no there wouldn't. In fact, I don't think there would be any air without government. In fact, would the universe exist at all? I DON"T THINK SO!

Indeed!

http://www.davidairey.com/images/packaging/perri-air-mel-brooks.jpg

oyarde
08-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Yeah , when I go to bed tonight , do not think I will give Nancy any credit for clean air , food or water, but I will let her take credit for about 1/4 of the National debt . Collectivist bitch.

oyarde
08-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Disclaimer , I feel the same about all other , "all in " collectivist Kremlin .

KingRobbStark
08-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Sounds gay. Definitely not in it.

QuickZ06
08-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Seriously, how can these California's vote for her. Anyone who actually uses their brain should be able to she what a babbling fool she is.

oyarde
08-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Seriously, how can these California's vote for her. Anyone who actually uses their brain should be able to she what a babbling fool she is. I feel , a bit differently , I feel a babbling fool should / would hear her and feel better about one self , have you ever been to San Francisco ?? these are not who would comprehend ,,,,

Occam's Banana
08-07-2012, 11:49 PM
http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tiew-meme-generator-fear-monger-nancy-pelosi-bd023b.jpg?w=450&h=382&h=382
Damn, she's good! That scares the hell out me!

oyarde
08-07-2012, 11:54 PM
In Fact , San Francisco has ALWAYS been this way , :) , even before my time , the first "Pelosi" , Joshua Abraham Norton , arrived in San Francisco , meh , let us say 1849 .Having recvd. , around 40K from his Father's estate , he went into business , lost it all on Peruvian rice ,and declared himself 'Emporor of these United States " , and "Protector of Mexico " , while this, of course was taken seriously by no persons , it was in San Francisco , currency issued in his name was even honored in establishments where he drank , I cannot even make this shit up .It is all true ......

VanBummel
08-08-2012, 12:00 AM

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

But who created God?

The government.

oyarde
08-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Peruvian Rice , lol .....

LibertyEagle
08-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Man, I hate that woman and everything she represents.

Philhelm
08-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Man, I hate that woman and everything she represents.

Me too. I just hope that whenever she finally passes, someone drives a wooden stake through her dead heart and fills her mouth with garlic cloves, just to make sure she doesn't come back.

Origanalist
08-08-2012, 07:46 AM
In Fact , San Francisco has ALWAYS been this way , :) , even before my time , the first "Pelosi" , Joshua Abraham Norton , arrived in San Francisco , meh , let us say 1849 .Having recvd. , around 40K from his Father's estate , he went into business , lost it all on Peruvian rice ,and declared himself 'Emporor of these United States " , and "Protector of Mexico " , while this, of course was taken seriously by no persons , it was in San Francisco , currency issued in his name was even honored in establishments where he drank , I cannot even make this shit up .It is all true ......

I lived in Marin Co. for a year, yep, it's all true.

oyarde
08-08-2012, 10:48 AM
When do I get my E Coli Club bumper sticker from the DNC ? :) I am entitled , I am a reg. gop....

Nirvikalpa
08-08-2012, 11:09 AM
By default, everyone is in the E-coli club (unless you have serious digestive system problems) because it's a part of the natural flora of the digestive system.

Where's my sticker? I kinda like e-coli. It's kinda cute.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/bacteria-ecoli.jpg

oyarde
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
By default, everyone is in the E-coli club (unless you have serious digestive system problems) because it's a part of the natural flora of the digestive system.

Where's my sticker? I kinda like e-coli. It's kinda cute.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/bacteria-ecoli.jpg Me too , I need one of those !

QuickZ06
08-08-2012, 11:22 AM
I feel , a bit differently , I feel a babbling fool should / would hear her and feel better about one self , have you ever been to San Francisco ?? these are not who would comprehend ,,,,

Yeah I have been their once but was young and only remember a guy hiding behind a tree branch he found and was scaring the crap out of people, funny stuff. And for that second part.....wow.

oyarde
08-09-2012, 12:35 AM
//