PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME! Buy a Chrome & Red LOVE REVOLUTION Car Emblem

RobHino
08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
I've been sitting on this idea for way too long! Mainly because I couldn't fund it, but now, we can all pitch-in to make this a reality!

Read the the concept & see the project here: www.RevolutionCarBadges.com

If you like the product, pre-order one and like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionCarBadges

If you really like the product, after you pre-order one, tell all your liberty-loving friends about about it on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites to help get the word out. The sooner we pre-sell 133 pieces, the sooner we can all get to sport these fancy schmancy and stylish LOVE REVOLUTION car badges on our rides!

10% of all profits will go towards other liberty projects and liberty entrepreneurs. Please visit www.RevolutionCarBadges.com for more information about this project!

Will you help me fund this project by pre-ordering one now!

I wanted to have these ready for Tampa, but those plans fell through. Now I just want to get this project off the ground. I need to pre-sell about 133 units to this project off the ground.

Will you help? It's just $15 plus shipping a plus a little bit of patience!

What do you say?! Can we do this? Tell all your LOVE REVOLUTION-loving friends about it, and let's see if we can make this happen!

Thanks for everyone's support in this endeavor. I promise to be completely transparent with this process.

Please like and share my Facebook Page too: www.facebook.com/revolutioncarbadges

Cheers!

For Liberty,

Rob Hinojosa
San Antonio, Texas

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Hm. Thinking about it. I do like the look.

I did like the slogan from Ron's official Tampa tshirt: "Ron Paul Republicans -- We are the future!

RobHino
08-07-2012, 01:41 PM
I'd even be willing to work on some sort of affiliate program so RPF can get a kickback, but I'm not quite sure how to set that up. Does anyone have any suggestions to accomplish this?

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 04:36 PM
I'd even be willing to work on some sort of affiliate program so RPF can get a kickback, but I'm not quite sure how to set that up. Does anyone have any suggestions to accomplish this?

I'm not aware that anyone here wants a kickback but if you are thinking of some promotion/split thing you need to speak to JoshLowry who owns the site. You could pm him.