PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Becomes Ron Paul's 5th State Plurality

Tiso0770
08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2p8B43M_E

Keith and stuff
08-07-2012, 12:27 PM
MN, ME, IA, WA and NV according to the video.

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 12:27 PM
or sixth depending on how you count.

Oregon, ME, MN, IA, LA and NV, at least.... and challenges galore, of course, from the Romney team.

Oregon: http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/Ken-Walshs-Washington/2012/08/06/ron-paul-nation-wants-control-of-oregon

libertylastchance
08-07-2012, 12:31 PM
In CO. & WA.. even though the delegates are RP supporters , they are not allocated to him.. making those states not count towards plurarity..
ME is now challenged. LA is challenged..
I was told, that Ron Paul needs to file for nomination, not the delegates... anybody know about this?

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 12:46 PM
In CO. & WA.. even though the delegates are RP supporters , they are not allocated to him.. making those states not count towards plurarity..
ME is now challenged. LA is challenged..
I was told, that Ron Paul needs to file for nomination, not the delegates... anybody know about this?

States may vary depending on their binding rules but in NV they are only bound on the ballot vote not the nomination in the first place as I understand it, so NV, IA, LA, ME and MN. I'm not sure about Oregon's rules where they are bound too, but he has a physical majority. sure, Romney's folks are challenging everything to try to keep him under 5 states. We have to spread the true facts of the conventions to make it hard for them.

thatpeculiarcat
08-07-2012, 12:58 PM
The way they are challenging everything they act as though we somehow have 1,144 delegates in total at the convention.

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 01:07 PM
The way they are challenging everything they act as though we somehow have 1,144 delegates in total at the convention.

Ron nailed it. they are 'insecure'.

Romney is a sucky candidate and will look bad by comparison, but that isn't our fault. We are entitled to our rights under the rules.

freedomordeath
08-07-2012, 01:08 PM

They don't want him to speak truth into the empire of lies.

John F Kennedy III
08-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Is this OFFICIAL?

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Is this OFFICIAL?

What's official? Romney is challenging everything in sight, desperately. It is true, however.

the dp thread was actually copied from a post here by a delegate.

I'm not sure if we should advertise it or not, though. The Romney folks seem pretty desperate.

GopBlackList
08-07-2012, 01:38 PM
So when will we know FOR SURE (officially) that Ron Paul will be on the RNC ballot?

sailingaway
08-07-2012, 01:42 PM
So when will we know FOR SURE (officially) that Ron Paul will be on the RNC ballot?

In Tampa because the GOP/Romney has filed spurious challenges. I really think we need to play media on this We have some excellent video of the brown shirt tactics used in state conventions. If the PR will be worse if Ron's delegates aren't seated than it would be having Ron, never disrespectful, just passionate, speaking at RNC, perhaps they'll back down.

Barrex
08-07-2012, 01:57 PM
What's official? Romney is challenging everything in sight, desperately. It is true, however.

the dp thread was actually copied from a post here by a delegate.

I'm not sure if we should advertise it or not, though. The Romney folks seem pretty desperate.
I dont want to be dick about it (again) but (:D): "Desperate". They got their people in RNC, every comitee and every state party. They got a chance to do it....If everything is done according to the rules Ron would have won... well they obviously dont play by the rules. Fight is still going on...Send news to the media that we won them but prepare to fight to win them 100% and defend all challanged delegates.

P.s.
I just had "deja vu". I think that I wanted to write something like this somewhenre else but I cant remember where...