PDA

View Full Version : Should Obama And Congress Be Arrested Under The NDAA?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Should Obama And Congress Be Arrested Under The NDAA?

John Aziz
Azizonomics
Aug 5, 2012

Should President Obama (alongside Lindsay Graham and John McCain) be wearing an orange jumpsuit?

Welcome to the beautiful and surreal reality of life under American corporatism, under a Congress that churns out thousands and thousands of pages of (often contradictory) legislation a year.

If providing material assistance to al-Qaeda is illegal under the National Defence Authorization Act (2012), and Obama and Congress are sending $25 million of aid to al-Qaeda-affiliated Syrian opposition, aren’t Congress and President Obama violating their own law? Should Obama (or at least the Justice Department) not be using “all necessary and appropriate force” including “the power to indefinitely detain” to prevent Obama and Congress from assisting al-Qaeda? Did anyone in Congress or the Obama administration even bother to read the law that they were signing? Do Federal laws no longer apply to lawmakers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqYnxrxHX8&feature=player_embedded

The only question left from this abrupt and absurd turnaround — from funding bin Laden’s mujahideen thirty years ago, to ten years ago declaring war on al-Qaeda, to today sending them material assistance — would appear to be whether or not Obama will pull a 1984 and claim that “we have always been at war with Eurasia“.

original article here:
http://azizonomics.com/2012/08/04/should-obama-and-congress-be-arrested-under-the-ndaa/

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:32 PM
bump

kill the banks
08-05-2012, 08:51 PM
hail lucifer ... i'm out of comments and red pills ... as we walk through all these serial hypocrisies let's resolve to be a force pointing to truth and love ... we are the rEVOLution !

TheTexan
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Should Obama And Congress Be Arrested Under The NDAA?

Yes, or for one of his countless other crimes

Lafayette
08-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Yes, everyone who voted for it, signed it, wrote it, got on national TV and promoted it and every government employee who has used it to spy on or imprison innocent Americans and any other citizen of a foreign nation.

Dido for the patriot act.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Yes, everyone who voted for it, signed it, wrote it, got on national TV and promoted it and every government employee who has used it to spy on or imprison innocent Americans and any other citizen of a foreign nation.

Dido for the patriot act.

Absolutely.

ClydeCoulter
08-08-2012, 07:56 AM
If we use unconstitutional laws to imprison the traitors then wouldn't that make us like them? Aren't there ways to prosecute, or at least bar from political authority, those that subvert the contract with the people and the states, without resorting to using their disgusting unconstitutiional laws?

shane77m
08-08-2012, 10:05 AM
I vote "YES" they should be in prison. They are aiding the enemy.

At least I think Al Qaeda is the enemy. At one time they were and now they are not but they still are. I am confused.

John F Kennedy III
08-08-2012, 01:40 PM
I vote "YES" they should be in prison. They are aiding the enemy.

At least I think Al Qaeda is the enemy. At one time they were and now they are not but they still are. I am confused.

We have always been at war with Eurasia.

RickyJ
08-08-2012, 02:05 PM
According to their arcane and draconian laws everyone in America should be in jail, including the prison guards and warden.

But yeah, most of Congress and the President really should be in jail for a long time for very real crimes by just about anyones definition of a crime.

The Gold Standard
08-08-2012, 02:22 PM
They shouldn't be arrested under the NDAA because the NDAA isn't a valid law. They should be arrested for their countless crimes against the people though.

ClydeCoulter
08-09-2012, 09:05 AM
They shouldn't be arrested under the NDAA because the NDAA isn't a valid law. They should be arrested for their countless crimes against the people though.

Exactly :)

1stAmendguy
08-10-2012, 07:21 PM
High treason is not prosecuted these days unfortunately.

TheTexan
08-10-2012, 07:28 PM
High treason is not prosecuted these days unfortunately.

When the President is a criminal, and the vast majority of Congress are criminals...... I think its clear that they won't be arrested by anyone within their system

The entire system is criminal... and we're still trying to win them over through politics,,, good luck w/ that!