PDA

View Full Version : Another mass shooting? Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Appalachia
08-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Seems to be mass shooting going on:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-oak-creek-sikh-temple-milwaukee-oak-creek/story?id=16933779
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/reports-of-people-shot-at-sikh-temple-in-oak-creek-qc6cgc0-165059506.html

Indy Vidual
08-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Sikhs are usually nice, peaceful people, I used to work with several of them.

VIDEODROME
08-05-2012, 11:39 AM
I used to be a commercial driver and came across many Sikh truckers. Never had a problem with any of them.

reagle
08-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Milwaukee County Fire Live Audio Feed
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=1848

Oak Creek Temple Shooting Live - WISN TV
http://livewire.wisn.com/Event/Oak_Creek_Temple_Shooting

Mundane
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Sikhs are usually nice, peaceful people, I used to work with several of them.

Usually, but it's not all sunshine and roses. There are over 150,000 of them living in my region. We have honour killings, drug gang warfare, political corruption, a high rate of domestic violence and a higher per capita rate of spousal murder amongst that community. The largest terrorist act ever committed in Canada was done by Sikhs and 350 people died. Having said all that, the shooters could have been white.

ronpaulfollower999
08-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Rat-a-tat-tat and a thump thump thump, here comes the politicians to take away your guns.

ghengis86
08-05-2012, 01:12 PM
FFS, what is the wrong with these people? Their real enemies are in D.C., yet they take it out on innocent parties.

Tod
08-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Having said all that, the shooters could have been white.

From the ABC article:
According to information broadcast over police radio, a witness to the shooting told law enforcement the shooter was a white male, bald, with a heavy build. He was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, according to Oak Creek Patch (http://oakcreek.patch.com/articles/several-people-reported-shot-at-sikh-temple). He was last seen with two handguns.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 01:29 PM
From the ABC article:

Only one shooter?

ClydeCoulter
08-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Looks like multiple shooters, article says one of the suspects is dead.

Mundane
08-05-2012, 02:11 PM
From the ABC article:

...which is why I mentioned it.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 02:44 PM
inb4 false flag

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 03:03 PM
inb4 false flag

Not impossible. But I will wait for details before even entertaining the possibility.

brandon
08-05-2012, 03:17 PM
in after false flag

mport1
08-05-2012, 03:21 PM
How long before Infowars concocts a false flag story? By the end of the day today?

Austrian Econ Disciple
08-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Wow. I used to live in Oak Creek. Small world.

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 03:32 PM
in after false flag

would take some info,, Background on the guy,, witness observations,, etc.

Could have been some nationalist Phuck, that doesn't know the difference between Sikh and Muslims, and just hyped up of "terrorist" propaganda.

Could have been more to it..

Who was the speaker that was supposed to be there?

Xhin
08-05-2012, 03:34 PM
What's ironic here is that Sikhism has its own kind of 2nd amendment -- specifically the requirement that everyone carry a Kirpan, a defensive knife.

The kirpan has both a physical function, as a defensive weapon, as well as a symbolic function. Physically it is an instrument of "ahimsa" or non-violence. The principle of ahimsa is to actively prevent violence; the kirpan is a tool to be used to prevent violence from being done to a defenseless person when all other means to do so have failed.

Demigod
08-05-2012, 03:34 PM
In my country they reported there were 3 attackers one was dead and the other held 90 people hostages.

GeorgiaAvenger
08-05-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?311483-Oh-CNN...-precious.&highlight=sikh

squarepusher
08-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Clearly a conspiracy by Cointelpro and MK Ultra for brainwashing and demonization of the Sikh agenda

oyarde
08-05-2012, 03:48 PM

Could have been some nationalist Phuck, that doesn't know the difference between Sikh and Muslims, and just hyped up of "terrorist" propaganda.

Who was the speaker that was supposed to be there? As far as I know, regular meal and service , congregation, probably 500 .

Kluge
08-05-2012, 03:49 PM

That was my initial thought.

wgadget
08-05-2012, 03:50 PM
One white guy in his 30s. Prolly RPF member.

/sarcasm

oyarde
08-05-2012, 03:50 PM
In my country they reported there were 3 attackers one was dead and the other held 90 people hostages. What I have on the news , says seven dead , three in critical , total.

wgadget
08-05-2012, 03:52 PM
They said he shot a cop six times and then that cop killed HIM.

squarepusher
08-05-2012, 03:52 PM
What I have on the news , says seven dead , three in critical , total.

Where did the other 4 dead bodies go? Probably abducted by the government for human body experimentation, something you will never hear about.

oyarde
08-05-2012, 03:53 PM
That was my initial thought.

and unemployed??

JK/SEA
08-05-2012, 04:07 PM
i was actually going to post the irony of the Gabby Giffords shooter, Loughner, all of a sudden getting media attention 2 weeks after the theater shootings. Was the Gifford shooting over 2 years ago?...

now we get these new shootings...ok...call me paranoid.

BlackTerrel
08-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Just very sad. I have a couple close Sikh friends in VA. Sad day. RIP. Hope the shooter(s) are dead or will be dead too.

youngbuck
08-05-2012, 04:13 PM
They just said on the news that they're categorizing this as a domestic terrorism incident and that's why the FBI is in charge of the case.

osan
08-05-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/05/us/wisconsin-temple-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Inkblots
08-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Tragic. If only there weren't so much hatred and violence in the world.

All that we can do is pray, for the victims and for an end to violence.

sparebulb
08-05-2012, 04:39 PM
removed

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 04:40 PM
They just said on the news that they're categorizing this as a domestic terrorism incident and that's why the FBI is in charge of the case.

File under,
"Never let a crisis go to waste"

:(

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Possibly just another person pushed too far.

Lots of that going around.

That's why I support Roger Pion.

He took ballsy action against the right targets without getting anybody hurt.

axiomata
08-05-2012, 05:15 PM
How long before Infowars concocts a false flag story? By the end of the day today?

I think the stories are largely preconcocted. This one would be filed under 'mass shooting', subfolder 'Sikh'. Just got to fill in some blanks.

/out conspiring the conspiricists since '07.

Almost forget, this is horrid.

Tod
08-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Four gunmen dressed in black?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhKFHxbDq9U&feature=player_embedded#!

Tod
08-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Original report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9ecdSKi9_fs

James Madison
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Notice the doublethink here.

Random guy kills a few Arabs/Persians, everyone freaks out.
US foreign policy murders thousands of Arabs/Persians every year, no one cares.

:(

Here's a glowing example of the 'freedom' brought to the Iraqi people.

Coordinated Attacks Leave 107 Dead In Iraq
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 8:18 AM

BAGHDAD (AP) - Bombings and shootings ripped across Iraq on Monday, killing at least 107 people in the deadliest day this year. The coordinated attacks in 13 cities sent a chilling warning that al-Qaida is slowly resurging in the security vacuum created by a weak government in Baghdad and the departure of the U.S. military seven months ago.

Though there was no immediate claim of responsibility, the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq declared on Sunday a new offensive aimed at sowing instability across the country.

Iraqi militants have kept up a steady drumbeat of deadly attacks since the U.S. pulled out in December, ending nearly a decade of war. They have sought to deepen the chaos created by the deepening sectarian political crisis that pits Sunni and Kurdish leaders against Shiite political powers. The latest violence bore most of the hallmarks of al-Qaida: the bombings and shootings all took place within a few hours of each other and struck mostly at security forces and government offices - favorite targets of the predominantly Sunni militants.

"Al-Qaida is trying to send a message that it is still strong and can choose the time and places to attack," said Shiite lawmaker Hakim al-Zamili, a member of parliament's security and defense committee, said Monday. He said weaknesses in Iraq's ability to gather intelligence about terror plots, or stop them despite security checkpoints has shown how toothless the government is in protecting its people.

Al-Zamili also raised the specter of al-Qaida infiltrating security forces. If these gaps are not closed quickly, he said, "the attacks and explosions will continue and al-Qaida will be stronger."

Nearly 200 people were wounded during the onslaught. Spokesmen for Iraq's government and Shiite Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki could not be immediately reached for comment.

Al-Qaida for years has been seeking to re-assert its might, although U.S. and Iraqi officials insist it is nowhere as strong as it was when the nation came to the brink of civil war between 2006-2008. But the militant group's local wing - known as the Islamic State of Iraq - is now seizing on the vacuum left by the Americans, Baghdad's fragmented government and the surge of Sunni rebels in neighboring Syria to regain strength.

Syria's uprising is dominated by the country's Sunni majority against the country's Alawite rulers. The Alawites are an offshoot of Shiite Islam.

Last weekend, the leader of al-Qaida's affiliate in Iraq warned that the militant network is returning to strongholds from which it was driven from while the American military was here.

"The majority of the Sunnis in Iraq support al-Qaida and are waiting for its return," Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, head of the Islamic State of Iraq since 2010, said in the statement that was posted on a militant website.

Previous al-Qaida offensives have failed to push the country into civil war, largely because Shiite militias in recent years have refused to join in with the kind of tit-for-tat killings that marked Iraq's descent six years ago. Additionally, for all its weaknesses, the Iraqi government now holds more authority than it did during those dark years, and, by and large, citizens have no desire to return down that path.

Still, the militant group appears to be banking on Iraq's fragility in its campaign to throw it into permanent chaos. Sectarian tensions have risen due to a political crisis stemming from terror charges the Shiite-led government has filed against one of the country's vice presidents, who is one of Iraq's top Sunni officials. He says they are politically inspired.

Mohammed Munim, 35 who was working at an Interior Ministry office that issues government ID cards to residents in Baghdad's Shiite Sadr City neighborhood when a car exploded outside. Sixteen people were killed in the single attack, and a police colonel died in a Sunni neighborhood in Baghdad by a bomb hidden on his car.

"It was a thunderous explosion," Munim said from his bed in the emergency room at Sadr City hospital. He was hit by shrapnel in his neck and back. "The only thing I remember was the smoke and fire, which was everywhere."

The worst attack was in the town of Taji, about 20 kilometers (12 miles) north of the capital. Police said bombs planted around five houses in the Sunni town exploded an hour after dawn, followed by a suicide bomber who detonated his explosives belt in the crowd of police who rushed to help. In all, 41 people were killed, police said.

And in a brazen attack on Iraq's military, three carloads of gunmen pulled up at an army base near the northeast town of town of Udaim and started firing at forces. Thirteen soldiers were killed, and the gunmen escaped before they could be caught, two senior police officials said.

Most of the cities and towns pounded by bombs are located in Sunni-dominated areas that nonetheless include sizable pockets of ethnically- and religiously-mixed populations.

In the Baghdad suburb of Hussainiya, a car exploded near a construction site, killing two, police said. Farther north, bombs planted in five towns around Kirkuk and in the oil-rich city itself, killed nine, officials said. And at least four attacks in the northern city of Mosul - a former al-Qaida stronghold - left 10 people dead from bombings and shootings, police said. All of the casualties were confirmed by police and health officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information.

In northeastern Diyala province, police spokesman Maj. Ghalib al-Karkhi said exploding cars, roadside bombs and a drive-by shooting at a security checkpoint killed 11.

The overall toll made Monday the deadliest day in Iraq since U.S. troops left in mid-December. Before Monday, the deadliest day was Jan. 5, when a wave of bombings targeting Shiites killed 78 people in Baghdad and outside the southern city of Nasiriyah.

Militant websites appeared to be closely monitoring Monday's attacks, which were hailed by several self-proclaimed jihadists who praised the plan of destruction that al-Baghdadi's statement called "Breaking the Walls."

"Explosions rock Iraq ...The Breaking the Walls plan has come," one poster wrote.

presence
08-05-2012, 05:21 PM

http://www.infowars.com/eyewitness-4-man-team-behind-sikh-temple-shooting/

4 Man team behind Sikh temple shooting

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 05:51 PM

I called it on the second page. Whenever there is a shooting you can bet Alex Jones will have the "truth" ready for you by the end of the day.

PaulConventionWV
08-05-2012, 05:57 PM
in after false flag

Nobody's saying that yet.

tod evans
08-05-2012, 05:59 PM
I wouldn't know a "Sikh" if one bit me on the ass...

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Nobody's saying that yet.

Really?

Alex seems to be hinting at it already based on the testimony of a man who said his parents told him some stuff.

PaulConventionWV
08-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Tragic. If only there weren't so much hatred and violence in the world.

All that we can do is pray, for the victims and for an end to violence.

There will never be an end to violence. The delusion that there could be belongs to the liberals who want totalitarian government to take away our guns and instill world peace into the entire population through a one world government. I don't fancy myself with such delusions as an "end to violence." All I can do is provide protection for myself and the people I know, and defend anyone else I can if the time comes when that is the case.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:07 PM
I just heard a recording of a witness saying there were 4 shooters. I'm on my phone though so hopefully someone else can find and post.

axiomata
08-05-2012, 06:09 PM
The (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpan)Sikhs are big supporters of the right to conceal carry. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirpan) Unfortunately, a dagger is not the best deterent to a psychopath with a gun.

The kirpan has both a physical function, as a defensive weapon, as well as a symbolic function. Physically it is an instrument of "ahimsa" or non-violence. The principle of ahimsa is to actively prevent violence; the kirpan is a tool to be used to prevent violence from being done to a defenseless person when all other means to do so have failed.

PaulConventionWV
08-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I called it on the second page. Whenever there is a shooting you can bet Alex Jones will have the "truth" ready for you by the end of the day.

That article doesn't say it was a false flag, but you can bet your ass it will be utilized in some way. Or is it too much of a conspiracy to believe that Obama would fathom to think of using this for political gain. Obama may be destroying everything else, but he has the best of intentions, right? He wouldn't try to exploit something for political gain because he's not THAT evil.... yeah right.

Anyway, nobody's saying it's a false flag just yet.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Original report:

Thanks for posting. Would be great if it can be added to the OP.

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 06:15 PM

So When Infowars reports the glaring discrepancy between witnesses and the official story..
you blame infowars rather than the MSM.

wouldn't that by definition be "bias"?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:17 PM

Lol you're a joke. InfoWars isn't even the only source of 4 gunmen posted in this thread.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:18 PM
That article doesn't say it was a false flag, but you can bet your ass it will be utilized in some way.

Anyway, nobody's saying it's a false flag just yet.

What?

Just like the ‘Batman’ massacre, after which eyewitnesses clearly stated that James Holmes had an accomplice, today’s tragedy in Oak Creek is already throwing up questions that may suggest a wider plot.

Alex is already acting like a freaking moron:

With the federal government already labeling the shootings a “domestic terror incident,” the narrative is already being manufactured to blame the tragedy on conservatives and libertarians, as well as demonizing the second amendment.

Lol you're a joke. InfoWars isn't even the first source of 4 gunmen posted in this thread.

Post #38 page 4 first video mentioning it at all (posted before the AP video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EhKFHxbDq9U

Ready to admit you were wrong?

reagle
08-05-2012, 06:19 PM
interesting coincidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uQq9lVsUk4

Dr. Steven Greer ?@DrStevenGreer
Sirius filmmaker Arm Kaleka's father shot at Sikh Temple. He is on scene now. Please pray for his family. Dr. Greer
https://twitter.com/DrStevenGreer/status/232181822434447362

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9aOb04e20

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Isn't Steven Greer the UFO guy?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:24 PM
What?

Alex is already acting like a freaking moron:

Post #38 page 4 first video mentioning it at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EhKFHxbDq9U

Lol your sig is hilarious. You should seriously do some research instead of putting people on ignore for pointing what some of TPTB have said they want to do.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Lol your sig is hilarious. You should seriously do some research instead of putting people on ignore for pointing what some of TPTB have said they want to do.

It is hilarious that we have people so incredibly stupid on this board.

/notsarcasm

Alex Jones and all of his little friends are really doing so much to further the liberty movement.

/sarcasm

sparebulb
08-05-2012, 06:36 PM

You really didn't read that Dale Carnegie book that your mom sent you, did you?

John F Kennedy III

/notsarcasm

Alex Jones and all of his little friends are really doing so much to further the liberty movement.

/sarcasm

Lol. You're the one making yourself look stupid and ignorant. You won't even bother to research something for yourself. You just automatically pretend it isn't even possible.

pcosmar

The Disclosure Project
http://www.disclosureproject.org/

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:37 PM
You really didn't read that Dale Carnegie book that your mom sent you, did you?

I'm not interested in making friends with morons who worship InfoWars.

Lol. You're the one making yourself look stupid and ignorant. You won't even bother to research something for yourself. You just automatically pretend it isn't even possible.

You assume that I haven't. This is something that you always do whenever someone disagrees with you. You are a God with overflowing knowledge about everything and everyone else is an idiot who hasn't done enough research.

Thanks for the neg rep by the way. If it pisses you off it lets me know that what I said was correct.

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 06:44 PM

I asked this early in the thread,, As a logical question.

The Disclosure Project

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:45 PM
The Disclosure Project

Bump because he has you on ignore.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:47 PM

I don't have him on ignore. I told him earlier that I enjoyed his posts too much to put him on the list so I just added him to my signature. I've seen all of that garbage already. Look at the other thread about false flags for my response.

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 06:47 PM

Fear is a terrible emotion.
;)

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 06:48 PM
;)

AJ does a great job of spreading so much of it.
;)

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm not interested in making friends with morons who worship InfoWars.

You assume that I haven't. This is something that you always do whenever someone disagrees with you. You are a God with overflowing knowledge about everything and everyone else is an idiot who hasn't done enough research.

Thanks for the neg rep by the way. If it pisses you off it lets me know that what I said was correct.

You researched it? Bullshit. If you did you wouldn't be so ignorant. Also you don't ever piss me off. I find you to be incredibly hilarious.

maskander
08-05-2012, 06:49 PM
None of you were there, how can any of you comment on it?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 06:50 PM
;)

Yes it is.

John F Kennedy III
;)

LOL.

DerailingDaTrain
You researched it? Bullshit. If you did you wouldn't be so ignorant. Also you don't ever piss me off. I find you to be incredibly hilarious.

No. It definitely pissed you off and you decided to give me neg rep. You're just mad that someone isn't patting you on the back for believing whatever InfoWars tells you to. People who actually do their research will come to the same conclusion as I have and if they just blindly believe what they are told then they will come to your side. Take off the blinders and the tin hat and perhaps you will see that these websites you look at are just leading you around by the neck.

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 06:56 PM
I don't have him on ignore.

Can't tell, You don't respond often.
I don't follow Infowars,, never have except to read some of the articles posted here.

My question about who the speaker was due to a comment by some talking head on a news site.
Someone else said there was no one of note,, just a normal service.

Do you know if Dr Greer was a regular attendee of this Temple?
Or do you just want to rant on your blind hatred of AJ?

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Can't tell, You don't respond often.
I don't follow Infowars,, never have except to read some of the articles posted here.

My question about who the speaker was due to a comment by some talking head on a news site.
Someone else said there was no one of note,, just a normal service.

Do you know if Dr Greer was a regular attendee of this Temple?
Or do you just want to rant on your blind hatred of AJ?

1. That means you follow them. Also, based on your views, I'm sure you follow some other conspiracy theorist sites, forums, etc.
2. I'm sure most people don't know who that is so he isn't anyone of note.
3. According to his twitter he isn't since he wasn't there.
4. I certainly do hate him but that has nothing to do with the UFO guy.

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I don't have him on ignore. I told him earlier that I enjoyed his posts too much to put him on the list so I just added him to my signature. I've seen all of that garbage already. Look at the other thread about false flags for my response.

If this is the reason:

pcosmar: He expects that the UFOs will be promoted as saviors and used to usher in a one World Government.

Then ya better add me to the list as well.

If millions of people can be "tricked" into believing they watched a dead man rap at the Coachella music festival, using, not super modern holographic technology but a 16th century trick of mirrors, I have no doubt in my mind that government has a plan to use similar technology or more advanced technology for a "Project Bluebeam" type of psy-op.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/04/17/tupac-hologram-wasnt-a-hologram-at-all/

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:02 PM

Done

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Done

Did you even read what I wrote?

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:06 PM

Yes. You said that if I had him on the list for that reason then I had better add you as well...so I did. Is there a problem?

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 07:07 PM

Doubts,
Posting out of blind irrational hatred,, or deliberately derailing discussion about events.

Take your pick.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 07:08 PM
If this is the reason:

If millions of people can be "tricked" into believing they watched a dead man rap at the Coachella music festival, using, not super modern holographic technology but a 16th century trick of mirrors, I have no doubt in my mind that government has a plan to use similar technology or more advanced technology for a "Project Bluebeam" type of psy-op.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/04/17/tupac-hologram-wasnt-a-hologram-at-all/

And if that's the reason, he should add me too. Hell I believe aliens have been coming to Earth for hundreds of thousands of years and that we humans are a hybrid of an alien species and some type of Earth ape like species.

Thanks for the link. Checking it out now.

oyarde
08-05-2012, 07:08 PM
I asked this early in the thread,, As a logical question.

The Disclosure Project
http://www.disclosureproject.org/ Good question , I have no idea where he lives, did not know he was there , but yes , many of the things he speaks about would not be considered suprising to that audience , he is from North Carolina originally if I recall .

oyarde
08-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Does he still do the radio show??

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:12 PM
And if that's the reason, he should add me too. Hell I believe aliens have been coming to Earth for hundreds of thousands of years and that we humans are a hybrid of an alien species and some type of Earth ape like species.

Done!

It's sad that you believe in that.

Do you people see what I mean by the Alex Jones crowd making us look bad now?

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Good question , I have no idea where he lives, did not know he was there , but yes , many of the things he speaks about would not be considered suprising to that audience , he is from North Carolina originally if I recall .

I had miss read the Tweet.. It was not Dr.Greer that was there,, but someone that worked with him producing a "documentary".
An interesting connection,, but might be completely unrelated.

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Yes. You said that if I had him on the list for that reason then I had better add you as well...so I did. Is there a problem?

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM

I read that and thought to myself: "Those people are frikkin' idiots" and then I thought "Wait...it's Coachella"

The second part is even more idiotic since nobody would believe it.

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Done!

What I think is sad is that you've adopted this mindset that dismisses out of hand any questioning or alternatives of "accepted truth" because of your hatred of a radio talk show guy.

You're gonna end up with one hell of long sig line by the time you're done.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Done!

Thank you. I even got a new category!

This is exciting :D

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I read that and thought to myself: "Those people are frikkin' idiots" and then I thought "Wait...it's Coachella"

If you think "nobody would believe it" you have way too much faith in people.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:25 PM
If you think "nobody would believe it" you have way too much faith in people.

Ok...maybe a few Alex Jones fans would believe it and Icke would go crazy over it.

What I think is sad is that you've adopted this mindset that dismisses out of hand any questioning or alternatives of "accepted truth" because of your hatred of a radio talk show guy.

If you think that humans are a hybrid of an ape species and aliens then I don't want anything to do with you. How is that sad? I'm avoiding crazy people.

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:27 PM

Millions of people make pilgrimages to holy sites of all religions for a lot less than that.

If you were to project a messiah or prophet in the sky that appeared to hundreds of millions of people all at once, you don't think people would believe that?

Millions of people believe that sightings of US government "skunk works" planes are evidence of alien spacecraft.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 07:29 PM

You're gonna end up with one hell of long sig line by the time you're done.

This ^

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok...maybe a few Alex Jones fans would believe it and Icke would go crazy over it.

Ummmm, not really.

In fact, it would be just the opposite, we'd be the ones getting stoned and ridiculed because we stood up and tried to tell people that what you are seeing in the night sky is not a "holy vision", but in fact a government pys-op.

People like you would be saying that.

If you think that humans are a hybrid of an ape species and aliens then I don't want anything to do with you. If you think that's sad then you need to sort out your life. Let's set up a poll and see how many people think the same as you and JFK

I don't recall anything like that being discussed or floated.

I was talking specifically about projected images being used to manipulate people.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:31 PM
No. I think only 9 or 10 people on this site agree with you guys so it will be pretty short (most of them are in JFK's signature)

Ummmm, not really.

In fact, it would be just the opposite, we'd be the ones getting stoned and ridiculed because we stood up and tried to tell people that what you are seeing in the night sky is not a "holy vision", but in fact a government pys-op.

People like you would be saying that.

I don't recall anything like that being discussed or floated.

I was talking specifically about projected images being used to manipulate people.

Personally I think you're both crazy for thinking that this will even happen. I would be saying it was a holy vision? No. Aliens? No

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 07:34 PM

If you think that humans are a hybrid of an ape species and aliens then I don't want anything to do with you.

Lol. Your hatred is so strong it blinds you to reality.

And Earth is supposedly 4.5 billion years old. We have records of a few thousand years of that. Truly, the possibilities are endless.

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm avoiding crazy people.

By interacting with us?

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:36 PM
By interacting with us?

Am I getting together with you in real life to talk about stuff? No. Am I putting you on ignore so I don't see your posts? Yes

Sounds like avoiding to me. I'm done with this thread anyway and now you guys can talk about whoever you think is behind this: Aliens, Mossad, the CIA, Alien-Ape hybrids, etc.

And Earth is supposedly 4.5 billion years old. We have records of a few thousand years of that. Truly, the possibilities are endless.

:rolleyes:

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:39 PM

If that's all you're saying, than I suppose DDT can put me next to your name as well.

In the realm of our limited perception of the infinity that is time and space, we have such a minute understanding of what "is", that to just dismiss things and say "yer crazy" is anti-intellectual, anti-scientific and anti-humanity.

Some things may be.

Some things may not be.

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Am I putting you on ignore so I don't see your posts? Yes.

That is usually a pretty good indication of failure to make your point, or even offer a cogent argument.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:41 PM
That is usually a pretty good indication of failure to make your point, or even offer a cogent argument.

I don't need to argue with people who believe in aliens coming to earth and impregnating apes to make humans or people who think there will be alien false flags. You're making my point for me the more you type your nonsense. I think these terms apply well to you two:

anti-intellectual, anti-scientific

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Am I getting together with you in real life to talk about stuff? No. Am I putting you on ignore so I don't see your posts? Yes

Sounds like avoiding to me. I'm done with this thread anyway and now you guys can talk about whoever you think is behind this: Aliens, Mossad, the CIA, Alien-Ape hybrids, etc.

If you were ignoring,,, you would not have seen the post (or quoted it)

Therefore it was a fucking lie.
I don't ignore,, I watch.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM
If you were ignoring,,, you would not have seen the post (or quoted it)

Therefore it was a fucking lie.
I don't ignore,, I watch.

Wow....did you not know you can click and see the post of someone on your ignore list? Genius

oyarde
08-05-2012, 07:44 PM

:rolleyes: Pretty sure it is not Mossad ....

oyarde
08-05-2012, 07:46 PM
No. I think only 9 or 10 people on this site agree with you guys so it will be pretty short (most of them are in JFK's signature)

Personally I think you're both crazy for thinking that this will even happen. I would be saying it was a holy vision? No. Aliens? No I believe No. 3 has me in his signature ..... just so you know, I am definately not crazy .

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:47 PM
I believe No. 3 has me in his signature ..... just so you know, I am definately not crazy .

Do you believe in any of the nonsense that has been posted in this thread about aliens?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 07:50 PM

Lol after you derailed yet another thread you claim to be "done" with it.

DerailingDaTrain
08-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Lol after you derailed yet another thread you claim to be "done" with it.

Gee after explaining my name thousands of times and even making two threads about it you still can't get it through your thick skull. Must be the alien genes or something

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Personally I think you're both crazy for thinking that this will even happen. I would be saying it was a holy vision? No. Aliens? No

People told me I was crazy for thinking that a minor little seat belt law, for safety, that could not used to pull somebody over just by itself, would lead to massive fines, tickets, road blocks and arrests.

They told me to my face I was "crazy".

They would have told me I was crazy if I said a bunch of people, funded and trained in part by the US government, would take over multiple planes with cardboard cutters and fly them into downtown Manhattan.

They told me I was crazy when I said that the USG had a plan to put over half of the people in my line of work out of business by the year 2000.

When the director of the government agency in charge of regulating my business at the time, sat across from me at a desk and told me that right to my face.

My own brother told me I was crazy when I told him to sell his property in 2005 in South Florida, that a fake bubble was getting ready to pop, and he would lose his shirt, to get out now.

He told me I was crazy again when I told he would be required to obtain a TWIC card.

I was right both times.

People said I was nuts when I said that what happened at Waco TX and the murders of the church members there, was not being presented truthfully, and that government lied about who shot first and what happened afterwards.

I could go on and on and on and on.

People long before I was born were sounding the alarm bell, and the "mainstreamers" of their day, like CIA man Bill Buckley, told everybody they were crazy.

You mainstreamers are the ones with the lousy track record, from the fall of the Berlin wall on to today.

It's the "kooks" and "nuts" and "crazies" that have had it right, time and time again.

oyarde
08-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Do you believe in any of the nonsense that has been posted in this thread about aliens? I have not meet any aliens , nor do I wish to , there is, however a considerable amount of activity , through time that would lead people to believe it is possible that they exist. Look at the sky at night in a really dark place , do you think we are the only ones ?

Revolution9
08-05-2012, 07:56 PM
;)

Really?..It makes you skeered? I find it amusing like I do a game of Clue except winning or losing has real life consequences. Can't win if you never play. You think maybe your opponent prefers capitulation perhaps?. I am pretty sure Colonel Mustard did it. Metaphorically speaking..

Rev9

pcosmar
Wow....did you not know you can click and see the post of someone on your ignore list? Genius

Only if you are not ignoring them.

Ignore
1: to refuse to take notice of

Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally:

Oh,, and I am NOT a Genius.. Just a bit above average.
;)

Anti Federalist

Then you didn't ignore it, did you now?

DerailingDaTrain
I have not meet any aliens , nor do I wish to , there is, however a considerable amount of activity , through time that would lead people to believe it is possible that they exist. Look at the sky at night in a really dark place , do you think we are the only ones ?

Like I said in the other thread: I have seen a UFO

Unidentified
Flying
Object

It was some military aircraft

coastie
08-05-2012, 07:58 PM

Unidentified
Flying
Object

:confused:

Does that not make it identified?

oyarde
08-05-2012, 08:00 PM

Unidentified
Flying
Object

It was some military aircraft I have seen an unidentified flying object that , to the best of my knowledge , there is nothing on this earth that could move that fast , but , maybe not ...

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 08:00 PM
:confused:

Does that not make it identified?
One would think,,

well, if one were capable of thinking.

But the thread has been successfully derailed. So there is that.

Revolution9
08-05-2012, 08:02 PM
I offer this cogent presentation and after watching it I will defer to anybody that actually has a salient argument with the same or greater weight than Lloyd Pye has in regards to hybrids. He also maintains that neanderthal did not die off but is bigfoot and the went into the deep forests while we took the clearings and shore bio-niches. They can rip your head off easily but they know we are killers and ruthless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZQ_qIql0g

Rev9

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:03 PM
If that's all you're saying, than I suppose DDT can put me next to your name as well.

I also said the following on page 8, which ended up in his signature:

What you bolded is me responding to him acting as if it's completely impossible, as if we humans know everything there is to know about Earth's (and our) past.

In the realm of our limited perception of the infinity that is time and space, we have such a minute understanding of what "is", that to just dismiss things and say "yer crazy" is anti-intellectual, anti-scientific and anti-humanity.

Some things may be.

Some things may not be.

I completely agree.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:06 PM
I don't need to argue with people who believe in aliens coming to earth and impregnating apes to make humans or people who think there will be alien false flags. You're making my point for me the more you type your nonsense. I think these terms apply well to you two:

I thought you put him on ignore so you couldn't see his posts? Also I thought you said you were done with this thread?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:07 PM

You're ignoring it by looking at it? That's a new strategy.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:08 PM
I believe No. 3 has me in his signature ..... just so you know, I am definately not crazy .

That begs the question, would a crazy person know that they are crazy?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Gee after explaining my name thousands of times and even making two threads about it you still can't get it through your thick skull. Must be the alien genes or something

I don't care what your name is. Actually I remember trying to help you figure out how to change your name a few months back. I am merely going by your actions.

oyarde
08-05-2012, 08:13 PM
That begs the question, would a crazy person know that they are crazy? Yes ;) , I would know if I was crazy ...

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 08:15 PM

Well the thread has been hopelessly derailed anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:18 PM
People told me I was crazy for thinking that a minor little seat belt law, for safety, that could not used to pull somebody over just by itself, would lead to massive fines, tickets, road blocks and arrests.

They told me to my face I was "crazy".

They would have told me I was crazy if I said a bunch of people, funded and trained in part by the US government, would take over multiple planes with cardboard cutters and fly them into downtown Manhattan.

They told me I was crazy when I said that the USG had a plan to put over half of the people in my line of work out of business by the year 2000.

When the director of the government agency in charge of regulating my business at the time, sat across from me at a desk and told me that right to my face.

My own brother told me I was crazy when I told him to sell his property in 2005 in South Florida, that a fake bubble was getting ready to pop, and he would lose his shirt, to get out now.

He told me I was crazy again when I told he would be required to obtain a TWIC card.

I was right both times.

People said I was nuts when I said that what happened at Waco TX and the murders of the church members there, was not being presented truthfully, and that government lied about who shot first and what happened afterwards.

I could go on and on and on and on.

People long before I was born were sounding the alarm bell, and the "mainstreamers" of their day, like CIA man Bill Buckley, told everybody they were crazy.

You mainstreamers are the ones with the lousy track record, from the fall of the Berlin wall on to today.

It's the "kooks" and "nuts" and "crazies" that have had it right, time and time again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:25 PM

Unidentified
Flying
Object

If it was a UFO, how do you know what it was?

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I offer this cogent presentation and after watching it I will defer to anybody that actually has a salient argument with the same or greater weight than Lloyd Pye has in regards to hybrids. He also maintains that neanderthal did not die off but is bigfoot and the went into the deep forests while we took the clearings and shore bio-niches. They can rip your head off easily but they know we are killers and ruthless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZQ_qIql0g

Rev9

Thanks for posting. I watched one of him that you posted a few months ago. I'll see if this is any different.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Just to review what this thread is supposed to be about:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-oak-creek-sikh-temple-milwaukee-oak-creek/story?id=16933779
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/reports-of-people-shot-at-sikh-temple-in-oak-creek-qc6cgc0-165059506.html

Witness reports 4 gunmen:

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 08:34 PM
The shooter still has not been identified. But they are searching his home. a single 9mm found at the scene with him.

despite early witness reports,, the lone gunman seems to be the story.

AuH20
08-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Shooting suspect Ex-U.S. Army. :(

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:37 PM
The shooter still has not been identified. But they are searching his home. a single 9mm found at the scene with him.

despite early witness reports,, the lone gunman seems to be the story.

Of course. They are desperate to push the lone gunmen idea any chance they get. Why? To make the public afraid of EVERYONE.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 08:38 PM

That's another thing they want to push. How convenient.

Danke
08-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I wouldn't know a "Sikh" if one bit me on the ass...

Tod, you need to get out more often.

Danke
08-05-2012, 08:46 PM

But no one did quote him before you responded to him...

Danke
08-05-2012, 08:50 PM

Who U talking to?

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 08:53 PM

Gee,, I wonder how many people have ever been in the Army?

my guess,, a lot.

AuH20
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM

my guess,, a lot.

But his skills are a serious threat to the American populace. Didn't you get the memo? :)

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 09:09 PM

my guess,, a lot.

But his skills are a serious threat to the American populace. Didn't you get the memo? :)

So says DHS and SPLC

anaconda
08-05-2012, 09:10 PM

I read that the slain suspect had a "9/11" tatoo. This would be predictable for a false flag aimed and politicizing "anti-government" persons or groups in a negative manner.

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Meanwhile in Anaheim,,

MEDIA BLACKOUT

Tyler_Durden
08-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I read that the slain suspect had a "9/11" tatoo. This would be predictable for a false flag aimed and politicizing "anti-government" persons or groups in a negative manner.

And the Media is indicating that according to Feds, this is a case of "domestic terrorism" because of the 9/11 tattoo.... Funny this would be labled as such but the Colorado shooting wasnt. Sounds like narrative spinning in order to enact more DHS laws.....

Anti Federalist
08-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Or it could be a 9/11 "God Bless America" type tattoo.

I remember the Sikh community went out of their way right after 9/11 to make it clear they were not "Islamic Fascists" just because they wore a turban.

Especially after that poor Sikh bastard got dragged out of his convenience store in Dallas IIRC and beaten to death.

oyarde
08-05-2012, 09:25 PM

my guess,, a lot. Right at about 10 percent of the population are veterans if I recall....

NewRightLibertarian
08-05-2012, 09:54 PM
It's pathetic how the obsessive haters of truth will hijack any thread in their bizarre attempt to drive dedicated supporters out of the liberty movement. I am unsure whether this type of foolish behavior is driven from Stockholm Syndrome or a lust for power, but these types of people must be resisted unless our movement wants to lose its passion for truth to become a tool for the establishment.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 10:03 PM
It's pathetic how the obsessive haters of truth will hijack any thread in their bizarre attempt to drive dedicated supporters out of the liberty movement. I am unsure whether this type of foolish behavior is driven from Stockholm Syndrome or a lust for power, but these types of people must be resisted unless our movement wants to lose its passion for truth to become a tool for the establishment.

This ^

So good it is now my signature.

John F Kennedy III
08-05-2012, 10:03 PM
What did the 9/11 tattoo say?

donnay
08-05-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYCurbSAsd4&feature=player_embedded

anaconda
08-05-2012, 10:15 PM

Good point. Didn't think of this. Guess we'll have to wait for the autopsy photos.

BlackTerrel
08-05-2012, 10:29 PM

I remember the Sikh community went out of their way right after 9/11 to make it clear they were not "Islamic Fascists" just because they wore a turban.

Especially after that poor Sikh bastard got dragged out of his convenience store in Dallas IIRC and beaten to death.

Clearly this is a false flag meant to demonize anyone who opposes the Islamic agenda or anyone who supports the war on terror. Cui Bono

(Just kidding. No one on this forum would take that angle. Only the people whose positions we oppose are capable of false flags.

Just like there's no way the gun lobby mind controlled the batman shooting even though they made a ton of money off it. It had to have been the anti-gun people).

BlackTerrel
08-05-2012, 10:34 PM

So if it was a 9/11 truth tattoo it would be a false flag by pro-government people.

What if it was a remember 9/11 tattoo and the guy was pro-government and pro-war? Who perpetrated the false flag then?

Because given the choice in victims I think the latter is more likely.

Can the other side do false flags?

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 10:42 PM
So if it was a 9/11 truth tattoo it would be a false flag by pro-government people.

What if it was a remember 9/11 tattoo and the guy was pro-government and pro-war? Who perpetrated the false flag then?

Which side is the other side?

They have not even released his name,,, but mention a tattoo.

I could give a damn about the tattoo,, but now that it is a Key piece of the story,,,:rolleyes:
How long has he had it? Is it permanent or Henna?

oyarde
08-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Which side is the other side?

They have not even released his name,,, but mention a tattoo.

I could give a damn about the tattoo,, but now that it is a Key piece of the story,,,:rolleyes:
How long has he had it? Is it permanent or Henna? How many Veterans have tats ??

pcosmar
08-05-2012, 10:51 PM
How many Veterans have tats ??
???
I do.

No 9/11s.
but I have a scene from Isaiah 27:1 on my back

jmdrake
08-05-2012, 10:55 PM
So When Infowars reports the glaring discrepancy between witnesses and the official story..
you blame infowars rather than the MSM.

wouldn't that by definition be "bias"?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again.

mad cow
08-05-2012, 10:56 PM

Hmmm,A false FALSE flag...or perhaps a false false FALSE flag.Wheels within wheels.
Was any South American hypnotizing powder found around his nostrils?

oyarde
08-05-2012, 11:01 PM
???
I do.

No 9/11s.
but I have a scene from Isaiah 27:1 on my back Just going with the fact that around ten percent of the population are Veterans , and what I have seen, I am going to make the leap that it is not uncommon and millions of American Veterans have tats. I had one at 17 , it was marked on my medical chart , the full front and back picture chart where they recorded scars, tats for later identifiable marks .

anaconda
08-06-2012, 02:37 AM

I agree. Unless they were trying to make it look like a frame up false flag.

devil21
08-06-2012, 03:25 AM
There's lots of violence around the world every day. It's just what the media chooses to cover that matters since you don't know about it unless someone else tells you about it or you're there yourself. They're covering shootings right now since it gets ratings and it's very convenient (whether a FF or not) for the current anti-gun agenda. Last time you saw CNN cover a drive-by shooting of gangbangers in LA? Never forget that stuff is only covered by the media because it's favorable to ratings and the owner's agendas. There is no unbiased media.

Trigonx
08-06-2012, 04:18 AM
Just to review what this thread is supposed to be about:

Witness reports 4 gunmen:

Police around the scene were acting as if there were multiple shooters. This morning at 3 am I had a truck driver making his delivery and he provided me some insight. He had a delivery at a Woodman's grocery store in Oak Creek somewhat near the scene of the shooting at 7 p.m last night. When he got to where he needed to be there were police everywhere and one officer with an assault rifle walked up to his truck asking how long he is gonna be to get unloaded, the driver says about 30 min. The cop asked the driver to make sure you lock your doors and get out of here as soon as your business is done. The driver asked the cop, "Isn't the shooter already dead" and the cop told the driver that possibly 2 more suspects on the loose.

Maybe the police were acting off that witnesses report of 4 shooters, or multiple reports. I don't know.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Police around the scene were acting as if there were multiple shooters. This morning at 3 am I had a truck driver making his delivery and he provided me some insight. He had a delivery at a Woodman's grocery store in Oak Creek somewhat near the scene of the shooting at 7 p.m last night. When he got to where he needed to be there were police everywhere and one officer with an assault rifle walked up to his truck asking how long he is gonna be to get unloaded, the driver says about 30 min. The cop asked the driver to make sure you lock your doors and get out of here as soon as your business is done. The driver asked the cop, "Isn't the shooter already dead" and the cop told the driver that possibly 2 more suspects on the loose.

Maybe the police were acting off that witnesses report of 4 shooters, or multiple reports. I don't know.

Thanks.

jonhowe
08-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Here I was hoping this shooting wouldn't be pounced on as a false flag before ANY details came out...

Ugh.

thoughtomator
08-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Now some details have come out, and surprise surprise, the shooter is ex-Army from a psychological operations unit.

phill4paul
08-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Now some details have come out, and surprise surprise, the shooter is ex-Army from a psychological operations unit.

CBS News reports that Page enlisted in the Army in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. He was last stationed in Fort Bragg, N.C., serving in the psychological operations unit.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/08/06/cbs-news-shooter-identified-as-former-us-military-member/

kathy88
08-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Here I was hoping this shooting wouldn't be pounced on as a false flag before ANY details came out...

Ugh.

Details are out.

tangent4ronpaul
08-06-2012, 08:05 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/06/us-usa-wisconsin-shooting-idUSBRE8740FP20120806

Wade had been a member of the racist skinhead band End Apathy, based in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 2010, said Heidi Beirich, director of the intelligence project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama.

Wade also tried to buy goods from the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, in 2000, she said.

"That's all we know about Wade. We are still digging through our files," she said.

http://www.myspace.com/endapathyband

Members:
Wade - Vocals/Guitars....Brent - Bass.....Ozzie - Drums

The band name is unfortunate for us :(

-t

donnay
08-06-2012, 09:05 AM
This guy is already deemed a domestic terrorist by all reports--defined by the Patriot Act Sect. 802 How convenient. It will give government more power now to investigate people who associated with or who came in contact with alleged shooter.

Hegelian Dialectic is action. Of course these authorities are ALWAYS involved after someone or something goes awry.

I know I feel safer today knowing the Patriot Act was there to protect us citizens! <sarc>

mport1
08-06-2012, 09:22 AM

Nailed it. Guess I should have given infowars just a few hours instead of a few days before they started posting about it.

tod evans
08-06-2012, 09:22 AM
SPLC...........Okay.:rolleyes:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/06/us-usa-wisconsin-shooting-idUSBRE8740FP20120806

Wade had been a member of the racist skinhead band End Apathy, based in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 2010, said Heidi Beirich, director of the intelligence project at the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Alabama.

Wade also tried to buy goods from the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, in 2000, she said.

"That's all we know about Wade. We are still digging through our files," she said.

http://www.myspace.com/endapathyband

Members:
Wade - Vocals/Guitars....Brent - Bass.....Ozzie - Drums

-t

Anti Federalist
08-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Nailed it. Guess I should have given infowars just a few hours instead of a few days before they started posting about it.

Yup, sure did:

CBS News reports that Page enlisted in the Army in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. He was last stationed in Fort Bragg, N.C., serving in the psychological operations unit.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...litary-member/

PatriotOne
08-06-2012, 09:49 AM

And there it is. Mind controlled victim.

moostraks
08-06-2012, 09:55 AM
There's lots of violence around the world every day. It's just what the media chooses to cover that matters since you don't know about it unless someone else tells you about it or you're there yourself. They're covering shootings right now since it gets ratings and it's very convenient (whether a FF or not) for the current anti-gun agenda. Last time you saw CNN cover a drive-by shooting of gangbangers in LA? Never forget that stuff is only covered by the media because it's favorable to ratings and the owner's agendas. There is no unbiased media.

Instead pointing out the bias and seeming agenda driven media we are bombarded with as need to know, in a Ron Paul forum nonetheless, has some folks constantly mocking others for being cautious as to how this will bite society in its butt (and if it is yet another example of a manufactured tragedy or exploitation of one out of the many that fits their(gov'ts meme of control). Makes me wonder if said naysayers have paid attention much to the media coverage of Ron Paul and its bias and the means by which the media is using its agenda to shape public political opinion. That makes them(naysayers) part of the problem imo if they are that blind they cannot see but help perpetrate the very much needed stereotype that RP supporters are nuts merely for questioning the potential that people in power can and often are corrupt and seek to wield more power over their fellow man for their selfish gains.

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 10:01 AM

Mind Control is such a broad term. I think the manipulation, more subtle and over time is more effective.

Primed and then pushed.

osan
08-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Could have been some nationalist Phuck, that doesn't know the difference between Sikh and Muslims

Would not surprise me in the least. See turban, thinks "swami", goes to town.

The elites are right. We DO need a population cull because stupidity of such depth and breadth cannot be maintained. Such vast entropy as that represented by the degree and character of idiocy that grows in apparent exponential fashion conflicts directly with the ability to maintain anything remotely resembling a sane and long-term civilization. If we keep this shit up we are all going down the crapper, smart man as well as imbecile.

tod evans
08-06-2012, 10:25 AM

The elites are right. We DO need a population cull because stupidity of such depth and breadth cannot be maintained. Such vast entropy as that represented by the degree and character of idiocy that grows in apparent exponential fashion conflicts directly with the ability to maintain anything remotely resembling a sane and long-term civilization. If we keep this shit up we are all going down the crapper, smart man as well as imbecile.

Guess I'm in line for the "culling".....

Neither religion bothers or interests me...

Doesn't matter to me if a red-neck or a swami want to practice their religion when I'll show aggression is when any of them attempt to instill their beliefs in my family....Again it doesn't matter if "they" are Southern Baptist or Islamic or Roman Catholic....Religion to me is a private matter for families.

tangent4ronpaul
08-06-2012, 10:30 AM

It would seem to be happening on it's own...

-t

DerailingDaTrain
08-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Is this white supremacist idiot a brainwashed patsy too?

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 10:44 AM

-t

Might be a good place to bump this ,
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?385084-A-Message-to-the-Voters-The-Harsh-Truth-Against-Statism-%28Excellent-Video%29

Take the time to listen to all of it. It is not short. It is not sweet.
If it offends you, you might ask yourself,, why?

phill4paul
08-06-2012, 10:53 AM

There is a possibility. It has happened before. Or do you deny 'brainwashing' exists?

donnay
08-06-2012, 11:00 AM

Operation Gladio look it up and learn.

It is definitely easier for them to recruit these people while in the military. Bourne Legacy premieres August 10. Although it is a ficitional movie there is a lot of truth hanging in the balance. Remember the Pentagon has full access to Hollywood too.

During a 2010 appearance on Chris Matthews’ Hardball (http://www.infowars.com/clintonite-obama-needs-okc-bombing-to-reconnect-with-the-american-people/), former Clintonite and Democrat operative Mark Penn brazenly stated that Obama would need to take advantage of a massacre to get fresh momentum behind his presidency.

“Remember, President Clinton reconnected through Oklahoma, right?” Penn told Matthews. “And the president right now seems removed. It wasn’t until that speech [after the bombing] that [Clinton] really clicked with the American public. Obama needs a similar” defining moment, said Penn.

http://www.infowars.com/democratic-operatives-urged-obama-to-seize-on-attacks/

oyarde
08-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Curious , did this guy have this skinhead band while an NCO at Bragg ? And what was his less than Honorable discharge for ?

phill4paul
08-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Curious , did this guy have this skinhead band while an NCO at Bragg ? And what was his less than Honorable discharge or ?

I don't know about the discharge. I have read it was for being intoxicated while on duty.

As far as the skinhead band it appears he started the band in 2005. This would have been 7 years after he was discharged.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/08/06/bulletin-alleged-sikh-temple-shooter-member-of-neo-nazi-group/

Also, the SPLC notice states that he is a native of Colorado. An interesting coincidence.

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 11:40 AM

Brainwashed,,? Manipulated,,? Or Drugged, it is very possible.
Speculation. do you understand that term?

Here is one,, pure speculation,,
This poor Phuck was in the wrong place armed.. Perhaps even saw the other gunmen and drew his weapon and engaged them.
Cop on the scene got shot by one of the 4 man fire-team, that all escaped in the confusion. and this guy was shot trying to help.

Pure speculation,, that could also perfectly fit within this story.

It is all speculation,, But flatly believing the lying bastards that lie everyday,,That's just stupid.

oyarde
08-06-2012, 11:48 AM
I don't know about the discharge. I have read it was for being intoxicated while on duty.

As far as the skinhead band it appears he started the band in 2005. This would have been 7 years after he was discharged.

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/08/06/bulletin-alleged-sikh-temple-shooter-member-of-neo-nazi-group/

Also, the SPLC notice states that he is a native of Colorado. An interesting coincidence. I have never heard of a discharge for booze , drugs , yes .

phill4paul
08-06-2012, 12:02 PM
I have never heard of a discharge for booze , drugs , yes .

CNN cites a military source as saying he was discharged for 'patterns of misconduct.' It could be any number of things over a period of 6 years. He had been demoted so that would imply some kind of NJP.

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 12:06 PM
I have never heard of a discharge for booze , drugs , yes .

Never or yes.?
I used the UCMJ to get out of the contract on Honorable terms.. Helped several others do the same.
Perhaps they have changed it since I left.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:14 PM
/////////////

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:15 PM

Hmmmm.

phill4paul
08-06-2012, 12:20 PM

Also, the SPLC notice states that he is a native of Colorado. An interesting coincidence.

ETA: He lived in Littleton-Denver area as recently as 2007.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21246629/suspect-wisconsin-sikh-temple-shootings-colorado-ties

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:22 PM

-t

Not on its own at all.

DerailingDaTrain
08-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Hmmmm.

I knew you would pick up on that as being evidence that he was brainwashed just like when you heard that Holmes was majoring in neuroscience.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Operation Gladio look it up and learn.

It is definitely easier for them to recruit these people while in the military. Bourne Legacy premieres August 10. Although it is a ficitional movie there is a lot of truth hanging in the balance. Remember the Pentagon has full access to Hollywood too.

During a 2010 appearance on Chris Matthews’ Hardball (http://www.infowars.com/clintonite-obama-needs-okc-bombing-to-reconnect-with-the-american-people/), former Clintonite and Democrat operative Mark Penn brazenly stated that Obama would need to take advantage of a massacre to get fresh momentum behind his presidency.

“Remember, President Clinton reconnected through Oklahoma, right?” Penn told Matthews. “And the president right now seems removed. It wasn’t until that speech [after the bombing] that [Clinton] really clicked with the American public. Obama needs a similar” defining moment, said Penn.

http://www.infowars.com/democratic-operatives-urged-obama-to-seize-on-attacks/

Bump for everyone to read ^

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:26 PM
Brainwashed,,? Manipulated,,? Or Drugged, it is very possible.
Speculation. do you understand that term?

Here is one,, pure speculation,,
This poor Phuck was in the wrong place armed.. Perhaps even saw the other gunmen and drew his weapon and engaged them.
Cop on the scene got shot by one of the 4 man fire-team, that all escaped in the confusion. and this guy was shot trying to help.

Pure speculation,, that could also perfectly fit within this story.

It is all speculation,, But flatly believing the lying bastards that lie everyday,,That's just stupid.

Damn straight it is.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:27 PM
I knew you would pick up on that as being evidence that he was brainwashed just like when you heard that Holmes was majoring in neuroscience.

And I knew you would come back into this thread and continue to pretend it isn't even possible that it happened any other way than what MSM says it did.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:29 PM
ETA: He lived in Littleton-Denver area as recently as 2007.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21246629/suspect-wisconsin-sikh-temple-shootings-colorado-ties

This might not actually be a coincedence...

DerailingDaTrain
08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
And I knew you would come back into this thread and continue to pretend it isn't even possible that it happened any other way than what MSM says it did.

White supremacist shoots up Sikh Temple because of his racist views and your immediate response is that he must have been a patsy. Throw in words like psychological, 9/11, Colorado, and military and you've got yourself a ready made conspiracy to perpetuate without any actual evidence.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:35 PM
White supremacist shoots up Sikh Temple because of his racist views and your immediate response is that he must have been a patsy. Throw in words like psychological, 9/11, Colorado, and military and you've got yourself a ready made conspiracy to perpetuate without any actual evidence.

When did I say he was a patsy? You are yet again attempting to derail the thread.

DerailingDaTrain
08-06-2012, 12:38 PM
When did I say he was a patsy? You are yet again attempting to derail the thread.

Don't act like that's not what you are trying to say. You are already assuming that just because he lived in Colorado and was apart of the psychological operations unit at Fort Bragg not to mention that soon you will be parroting the view that it was a four man team of men dressed in black tactical gear when you spam the forums with your next round of InfoWars articles.

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 12:39 PM

i didn't.

The speculation I offered was that he is a dead hero, and is equally as possibly from the evidence and reports so far.
It is still speculation.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Don't act like that's not what you are trying to say. You are already assuming that just because he lived in Colorado and was apart of the psychological operations unit at Fort Bragg.

Lol you hilarious pathetic little troll.

/ignore

DerailingDaTrain
08-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Lol you hilarious pathetic little troll.

/ignore

The truth hurts doesn't it? By the way I think you should look up the definition of troll since you are using it wrong.

i didn't.

The speculation I offered was that he is a dead hero, and is equally as possibly from the evidence and reports so far.
It is still speculation.

He's a hero?

phill4paul
08-06-2012, 12:41 PM
FBI searching for another 'person of interest.'

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/165140006.html

OAK CREEK - Federal officials say another man is said to be a "person of interest" in the Oak Creek Sikh Temple shooting where seven people died.

That person is pictured to the left.

Teresa Carlson, an FBI special agent in charge, did not release the name of the man, but said he was a person of interest.

Officials said he came to the scene after the shooting.

FBI officials ask you to call 1-800-CALL-FBI if you have any information on him.

Click here for Journal Sentinel video of the person who they say is the person of interest.

http://media.jsonline.com/images/620wtmj_080612personofinterest.jpg

Video of POI.

http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/video/?bcpid=13960334001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAGgk8Us~,dLqgruaIT6p0-bOvkmnTqxgp_tjv2Dsg&bctid=1773785405001

Damn cops are conspiracy theorists! Everyone knows it is just a lone white-supremacist shooter. :rolleyes: And while I am aware that this is certainly no smoking gun it is put out as a reminder that even the F.B.I. have not ruled out others involved.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:41 PM
i didn't.

It is still speculation.

Just stop feeding the troll. He can't keep derailing threads if people don't respond to him.

DerailingDaTrain
08-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Just stop feeding the troll. He can't keep derailing threads if people don't respond to him.

I'm not trolling. I'm simply calling you out on your bullshit so it doesn't really matter to me if you reply.

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Sikh Shooting Ties Into DHS ‘Veterans as Terrorists’ Narrative

Lone gunman identified as US Army vet while reports of multiple shooters ignored

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, August 6, 2012

The tragic shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, which is now being treated as an act of domestic terrorism by the federal government, is set to be blamed on a US Army veteran, fitting perfectly the narrative pushed by the Department of Homeland Security that veterans are a terror threat on a par with Islamic extremists.

“The gunman who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation,” reports CNN.

The man was also described as having a “9/11″ tattoo on one arm, indicating to temple member Kanwardeep Singh Kaleka “that there’s some level of hate crime there.”

Of course, Sikhs adhere to a completely different religion than Muslims but that hasn’t stopped them falling victim to a number of racially charged attacks since September 11, 2011.

Despite the fact that a number of different eyewitnesses reported multiple shooters, the narrative of the lone gunman, a disgruntled US Army veteran, has now been fixed. This conveniently dovetails with recent efforts by the feds to demonize returning veterans as potential terrorists, which itself is part of the wider move to smear conservatives as domestic extremists.

The FBI has also gone out of its way to characterize returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan as a major domestic terrorist threat. Additionally, Janet Napolitano said she stood by an April 2009 DHS intelligence assessment that listed returning vets as likely domestic terrorists.

Just a month later, the New York Times reported on how Boy Scout Explorers were being trained by the DHS to kill “disgruntled Iraq war veterans” in terrorist drills.

Just as with the James Holmes ‘Batman’ massacre, overwhelming evidence of a wider plot has been immediately brushed aside while authorities and the media work feverishly to massage the narrative behind the SIkh shooting.

Testimony from one eyewitness that four men carried out the attack has been dismissed, despite the fact that his story is corroborated by other victims who told family members that there were “multiple shooters” involved.

In addition, the Chairman of the temple stated that there were a “few suspicious men were seen on Temple premises,” again clearly suggesting the involvement of more than one person.

Such testimony will be suffocated in a blitz of media hype and hand-wringing over the threat posed by veterans, conservatives and gun owners as the federal government further greases the skids for eviscerating Posse Comitatus and re-focusing the weaponry of the war on terror domestically to target adversaries of big government tyranny.

original article here:
http://www.infowars.com/sikh-shooting-ties-into-dhs-veterans-as-terrorists-narrative/

dillo
08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
what happened to the 4 men dressed in black account

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Being buried and ignored. or so it seems.

libertygrl
08-06-2012, 01:36 PM
ignore

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Wade Michael Page, Army veteran, identified as Sikh temple shooter

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center

Page “was the only shooter that was involved at the temple,” Edwards told reporters.

Page worked as a repair technician for the Hawk missile system and later was detailed to Psychological Operations as a specialist, the official said.

He said it then took a long time to clear the scene because police initially did not know whether any other shooters were inside. They concluded that Page acted alone, Edwards said.

Witnesses suggest otherwise.

The FBI is leading the investigation, with help from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and local police. Edwards said the shootings are being “treated as a domestic terrorist-type incident.” But federal law enforcement officials said it was too early to tell what happened and why.

From the Washington Post
National Security page,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sikh-temple-shooter-was-military-veteran-who-lived-nearby/2012/08/06/648d8134-dfbd-11e1-a421-8bf0f0e5aa11_story.html

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Sikh temple shooter identified as Wade Michael Page, skinhead band leader

From the Washington Post
National Security page,
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sikh-temple-shooter-was-military-veteran-who-lived-nearby/2012/08/06/648d8134-dfbd-11e1-a421-8bf0f0e5aa11_story.html

Same story..different headline. (they changed it)

devil21
08-06-2012, 02:22 PM

The first reports I heard was a shooter wearing "tactical gear" and of course that led to discussion about the CO shooter's gear. Then next time I checked it turned into a bald white guy in a white tshirt and jeans. His tactical gear disappeared apparently.

jonhowe
08-06-2012, 04:42 PM

This literally made me laugh out loud.

jonhowe
08-06-2012, 04:46 PM

The one told by the son of the woman being shot at, who wasn't there? Sounds reliable.

You people do realize that being shot at is really scary and disorienting, right? Which is more likely: "There were 4 shooters, government agents, who shot up the temple, then disappeared and were replaced by Wade, who then got shot and blamed, but still most people only saw one shooter" OR "People were confused while taking cover and being shot at"?
I know which one sounds more plausible to me. But that's just me.

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 04:53 PM
You people do realize that being shot at is really scary and disorienting, right?

No actually,, I don't know that.
It has always sharpened my senses and the adrenalin rush speeds both thought and movement.

Have you ever actually fought for your life?

scottditzen
08-06-2012, 05:01 PM
It has always sharpened my senses and the adrenalin rush speeds both thought and movement.

I'm guessing from your post that you have fought for your life. I'll go a step further and ask if you were trained for such activity? Anyone with a military background would naturally behave differently than the average person.

The people here weren't trained for this. I'm fairly certain their senses were not sharpened during this. I'm betting it was confusing as all hell.

jonhowe
08-06-2012, 05:01 PM

I've had my close calls, but I've been lucky.

Something tells me a SOME people at church, who suddenly see their friends falling dead, might see some details incorrectly.

Now, in response to the post you quoted, which scenario seems more likely. Or is there a more likely one you can think of?

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Or is there a more likely one you can think of?

Yes,, there were 4 shooters. A tactical team. The Guy outside was either with (lookout or getaway) them or possibly not.
Possibly a concerned citizen that saw the gunmen,, and wished to help. Shot by mistake.
The media and police are covering up ineptitude.

An equally valid speculation given apparent story.

mport1
08-06-2012, 05:27 PM
The one told by the son of the woman being shot at, who wasn't there? Sounds reliable.

You people do realize that being shot at is really scary and disorienting, right? Which is more likely: "There were 4 shooters, government agents, who shot up the temple, then disappeared and were replaced by Wade, who then got shot and blamed, but still most people only saw one shooter" OR "People were confused while taking cover and being shot at"?
I know which one sounds more plausible to me. But that's just me.

Eyewitness testimony is very often inaccurate, especially in high stress situations.

"The Innocence Project, a non-profit organization which has worked on using DNA evidence in order to reopen criminal convictions that were made before DNA testing was available as a tool in criminal investigations, states that "Eyewitness misidentification is the single greatest cause of wrongful convictions nationwide, playing a role in more than 75% of convictions overturned through DNA testing." In the United Kingdom, the Criminal Law Review Committee, writing in 1971, stated that cases of mistaken identification "constitute by far the greatest cause of actual or possible wrong convictions"

"The effect of stress on eyewitness recall is one of the most widely misunderstood of the factors commonly at play in a crime witness scenario. Studies have consistently shown that the presence of stress has a dramatically negative impact on the accuracy of eyewitness memory, a phenomenon which is often not appreciated by witnesses themselves. In a seminal study on this topic, Yale psychiatrist Charles Morgan and a team of researchers tested the ability of trained, military survival school students to identify their interrogators following low- and high-stress scenarios. In each condition, subjects were face-to-face with an interrogator for 40 minutes in a well-lit room. The following day, each participant was asked to select his or her interrogator out of either a live or photo lineup. In the case of the photo spread – the most common form of police lineup in the U.S. – those subjected to the high-stress scenario falsely identified someone other than the interrogator in 68% of cases, compared to only 12% from the low-stress scenario."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyewitness_identification

jonhowe
08-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Eyewitness testimony is very often inaccurate, especially in high stress situations.

"The Innocence Project, a non-profit organization which has worked on using DNA evidence in order to reopen criminal convictions that were made before DNA testing was available as a tool in criminal investigations, states that "Eyewitness misidentification is the single greatest cause of wrongful convictions nationwide, playing a role in more than 75% of convictions overturned through DNA testing." In the United Kingdom, the Criminal Law Review Committee, writing in 1971, stated that cases of mistaken identification "constitute by far the greatest cause of actual or possible wrong convictions"

"The effect of stress on eyewitness recall is one of the most widely misunderstood of the factors commonly at play in a crime witness scenario. Studies have consistently shown that the presence of stress has a dramatically negative impact on the accuracy of eyewitness memory, a phenomenon which is often not appreciated by witnesses themselves. In a seminal study on this topic, Yale psychiatrist Charles Morgan and a team of researchers tested the ability of trained, military survival school students to identify their interrogators following low- and high-stress scenarios. In each condition, subjects were face-to-face with an interrogator for 40 minutes in a well-lit room. The following day, each participant was asked to select his or her interrogator out of either a live or photo lineup. In the case of the photo spread – the most common form of police lineup in the U.S. – those subjected to the high-stress scenario falsely identified someone other than the interrogator in 68% of cases, compared to only 12% from the low-stress scenario."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyewitness_identification

Exactly.

And where did the other 4 shooters go? No one saw them leave?

kathy88
08-06-2012, 06:23 PM
Exactly.

They got in their space ship and went home. Duh.

jcannon98188
08-06-2012, 06:42 PM
1st off, to the guys making the alien lines. Bravo sirs. Bravo.
2nd off, I totally believe in aliens.

3rd. Something about this entire story reeks of coverup. I am with those of you questions what is going on here, the MSM is def. not telling the truth

thoughtomator
08-06-2012, 07:26 PM
3rd. Something about this entire story reeks of coverup. I am with those of you questions what is going on here, the MSM is def. not telling the truth

All we need is record of active involvement with a psychiatrist and it fits the Loughner/Holmes model to a "t" - this alleged shooter actually worked for government psyops directly, which begs the question, did that involvement ever really end?

pcosmar
08-06-2012, 07:46 PM

No Idea,,but if I were to speculate,, and using the alternate speculative scenario I presented.

When police arrived and were engaged outside..and as they assembled they simply went out the back,, split up,, changed out of their tactical gear and left..
In another alternate speculation,, they simply blended in with police and showed their badges. Then left.

Easier than believing that witnesses say an organized team dressed in dark clothing and then the "suspect"ends up being a dumpy white guy in a white T shirt.
I can understand some witness deviation.. ,Dark blue, green, Gray, or black clothing. Some varying estimates of height.

Or a guy in a White T Shirt.. which NO witness mentioned seeing.

BlackTerrel
08-06-2012, 08:10 PM

I think the difference is drive by's happen all the time and mass shootings at Sikh Temples happen almost never.

We can say "media" but we're the ones that drive them. We have 220 posts on this shooting, we'd have less than 10 on a drive by in LA.

BlackTerrel
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM

Surprise surprise because all the mass shootings recently have been from people who served in psychological operations units....oh wait, no they didn't.

BlackTerrel
08-06-2012, 08:13 PM

-t

Because now anyone who opposes apathy will be assumed to be a neo-nazi who enjoys mass murder?

Seems a bit of a stretch.

devil21
08-06-2012, 08:15 PM
I think the difference is drive by's happen all the time and mass shootings at Sikh Temples happen almost never.

We can say "media" but we're the ones that drive them. We have 220 posts on this shooting, we'd have less than 10 on a drive by in LA.

And in other news, 7 people were shot by a female during a drive-by in Detroit last night. CNN forgot to cover that one.

eta: Oh now it's up. They've ignored it all day but now it gets a tiny font at the bottom of the page. Sikh shooting still front page, top.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/06/us/michigan-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

BlackTerrel
08-06-2012, 08:19 PM
FBI searching for another 'person of interest.'

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/165140006.html

OAK CREEK - Federal officials say another man is said to be a "person of interest" in the Oak Creek Sikh Temple shooting where seven people died.

That person is pictured to the left.

Teresa Carlson, an FBI special agent in charge, did not release the name of the man, but said he was a person of interest.

Officials said he came to the scene after the shooting.

FBI officials ask you to call 1-800-CALL-FBI if you have any information on him.

Click here for Journal Sentinel video of the person who they say is the person of interest.

http://media.jsonline.com/images/620wtmj_080612personofinterest.jpg

Video of POI.

http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/video/?bcpid=13960334001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAGgk8Us~,dLqgruaIT6p0-bOvkmnTqxgp_tjv2Dsg&bctid=1773785405001

Damn cops are conspiracy theorists! Everyone knows it is just a lone white-supremacist shooter. :rolleyes: And while I am aware that this is certainly no smoking gun it is put out as a reminder that even the F.B.I. have not ruled out others involved.

I think there's a difference between saying that there may have been others involved and...

This was a false flag set up and plotted by the media and government in order to.... in order to.... demonize white supremacist musicians?

BTW this dude looks like he has never been laid... may have something to do with his anger at minorities issues.

devil21
08-06-2012, 08:24 PM
I think there's a difference between saying that there may have been others involved and...

This was a false flag set up and plotted by the media and government in order to.... in order to.... demonize white supremacist musicians?

BTW this dude looks like he has never been laid... may have something to do with his anger at minorities issues.

He looks like military or police with hair grown out. He's got that same sort of hard 1000 yard stare going on.

The reason for the false flag speculation is because it all ends up in debates and legistlation about gun control, while conventiently demonizing groups of people that the gov't has recently "warned" everyone about being dangerous. Gun control is the holy grail for the elite and they've said so many times and in many ways.

BlackTerrel
08-06-2012, 08:24 PM
The first reports I heard was a shooter wearing "tactical gear" and of course that led to discussion about the CO shooter's gear. Then next time I checked it turned into a bald white guy in a white tshirt and jeans. His tactical gear disappeared apparently.

Look anytime there is an event like this and adrenaline is pumping and you have 1,000 different media wading through 100 different sources there is going to be false or incomplete information. That is what you would expect to happen. It doesn't mean there is a conspiracy it means eyewitness testimony is rarely reliable and media jumps to be first on scene.

In 9/11 when it first happened they said there were 40,000 dead. Then as the smoke cleared it ended up being less than 3,000. That doesn't mean 40,000 actually died and then they changed the story. It means no one knows the whole picture minutes after an event happens.

If you want to seize on this you could claim discrepancies every time there is a murder or car accident anywhere in the world. If that makes you feel better.

devil21
08-06-2012, 08:29 PM
All pieces of the puzzle.

BlackTerrel
08-06-2012, 09:22 PM
The reason for the false flag speculation is because it all ends up in debates and legistlation about gun control....

Debate yes. But it doesn't actually change anyones mind does it? Everytime an event like this happens anti-gun people say the solution is less guns and pro-gun people say the solution is more guns. It doesn't actually benefit either side or change anyones mind.

Except in the case of the batman shooting it led to a surge in gun sales. Which maybe would make you think the gun manufacturers were behind it. But no one on this forum would speculate that because we like those guys. Funny how the conspiracy theory can only go one way.

while conventiently demonizing groups of people that the gov't has recently "warned" everyone about being dangerous.

Yes it's so convenient that a 40 year old lead singer of a white supremacist group did this. Prior to this shooting most Americans thought white power rockers were just swell. Damn government.

jcannon98188
08-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Debate yes. But it doesn't actually change anyones mind does it? Everytime an event like this happens anti-gun people say the solution is less guns and pro-gun people say the solution is more guns. It doesn't actually benefit either side or change anyones mind.

Except in the case of the batman shooting it led to a surge in gun sales. Which maybe would make you think the gun manufacturers were behind it. But no one on this forum would speculate that because we like those guys. Funny how the conspiracy theory can only go one way.

Yes it's so convenient that a 40 year old lead singer of a white supremacist group did this. Prior to this shooting most Americans thought white power rockers were just swell. Damn government.

Or, for a more realistic example:

Lets suppose hypothetically, that our Nation possibly passed some anti-terror legislation (Patriot Act) that made us paranoid about terrorists. Following that paranoia, they conveniently, lets say, pass a contingency plan, to deal with them (NDAA). Now, the people probably wouldn't think much of this because the Military are our friends, and there hasn't really been any real terrorist threats lately. Then suppose a few "random" mass murders take place and the people start getting worried about being caught in one of those attacks. Suddenly, maybe the people are not so opposed to that contingency plan. These events build for awhile, and public support increases. Now, lets say around this time a power hungry president is nearing the end of his reign. Then, completely unrelated a boogeyman appears (Iran) that causes our nation to go to war. Troop numbers are at an all time high, and everyone is fearing the inevitable attack. Lucky for us, our benevolent hypothetical government is looking out for us, and foils a massive terrorist attack! We are saved!!!! But this government warns us that more is coming, and only they can save us. Save us government save us! And our glorious troops, the ones we honor and support, save us all by arresting "the bad ones" among us. The ones that question government. The ones that save the jews, I mean don't pay taxes. Anddddd we suddenly become Nazi Germany.

That is why we see these false flag attacks. Because they have happened before. Look up the Reichstag Fire and learn about Hitler's ascension to power. We are following the EXACT same path, and that is why we see the signs. We are saying the things we are saying because we have learned from history, and are not too keen to repeat it.

devil21
08-06-2012, 09:55 PM

Don't forget Lautenberg's new bill intended to kill online ammo sales. More to come Im sure.

Freedom in this country is only going one way too. Which direction do you think that is?

Hmm...you forgot the dangerous military vet part. Hey, isn't Homeland starting back up soon?

John F Kennedy III
08-06-2012, 10:18 PM

Lets suppose hypothetically, that our Nation possibly passed some anti-terror legislation (Patriot Act) that made us paranoid about terrorists. Following that paranoia, they conveniently, lets say, pass a contingency plan, to deal with them (NDAA). Now, the people probably wouldn't think much of this because the Military are our friends, and there hasn't really been any real terrorist threats lately. Then suppose a few "random" mass murders take place and the people start getting worried about being caught in one of those attacks. Suddenly, maybe the people are not so opposed to that contingency plan. These events build for awhile, and public support increases. Now, lets say around this time a power hungry president is nearing the end of his reign. Then, completely unrelated a boogeyman appears (Iran) that causes our nation to go to war. Troop numbers are at an all time high, and everyone is fearing the inevitable attack. Lucky for us, our benevolent hypothetical government is looking out for us, and foils a massive terrorist attack! We are saved!!!! But this government warns us that more is coming, and only they can save us. Save us government save us! And our glorious troops, the ones we honor and support, save us all by arresting "the bad ones" among us. The ones that question government. The ones that save the jews, I mean don't pay taxes. Anddddd we suddenly become Nazi Germany.

That is why we see these false flag attacks. Because they have happened before. Look up the Reichstag Fire and learn about Hitler's ascension to power. We are following the EXACT same path, and that is why we see the signs. We are saying the things we are saying because we have learned from history, and are not too keen to repeat it.

Because that should be read twice ^

devil21
08-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...now the media is calling any mag equipped handgun the "Weapon of Choice for Mass Murderers". The first paragraph clearly tries to imply that the same weapon was used in all these shootings but later changes it to different makes and models. A Glock 19 that holds a Glock 18 mag is now the same type of gun as a Springfield XD with a 10 round mag and is also the same gun as a Glock 21 in an entirely different caliber, according to this piece. I guess anything but a revolver is a weapon of mass murder now.

http://news.yahoo.com/handgun-type-used-sikhs-mass-shooting-weapon-choice-051221545.html

(Reuters) - The semiautomatic handgun used in the deadly attack on a Wisconsin Sikh temple is the same type used in other recent U.S. mass shootings, including one at a theater in Colorado, and the attack on a congresswoman in Arizona, gun experts said.

If it's black it's gotta be bad.

phill4paul
08-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...now the media is calling any mag equipped handgun the "Weapon of Choice for Mass Murderers". The first paragraph clearly tries to imply that the same weapon was used in all these shootings but later changes it to different makes and models. A Glock 19 that holds a Glock 18 mag is now the same type of gun as a Springfield XD with a 10 round mag and is also the same gun as a Glock 21 in an entirely different caliber, according to this piece. I guess anything but a revolver is a weapon of mass murder now.

http://news.yahoo.com/handgun-type-used-sikhs-mass-shooting-weapon-choice-051221545.html

If it's black it's gotta be bad.

Exactly. That and expanded L.E. surveillance power....

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-investigators-kept-tabs-alleged-sikh-temple-shooter-20120806,0,2390104.story

Federal investigators had “looked at” Sikh temple gunman Wade Michael Page more than once because of his associations with right-wing extremists and the possibility that he was providing funding to a domestic terrorist group, but law enforcement officials at the time determined there was not enough evidence of a crime to open an investigation, a senior U.S. law enforcement official said.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media, would not say Monday which law enforcement agency had considered investigating Page, or when.

But the FBI is prohibited under federal law from collecting information on U.S. citizens not suspected of committing a crime. In order to open a domestic terrorism investigation, FBI agents must believe a suspect has threatened violence, has broken federal law and is trying to advance a political or social agenda.

This sets the bar high for opening a domestic terrorism case before someone has made a specific threat of violence or committed a crime.

phill4paul
08-07-2012, 06:30 AM

Sure, there is a difference. It could be that it was just a bunch of skinheads. It could just as well be that a shadow group engineered the whole thing. To deny that shadow groups covertly engineer situations to affect a political goal is to deny the existence of the C.I.A., Mossad, KGB, etc......

oyarde
08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
CNN cites a military source as saying he was discharged for 'patterns of misconduct.' It could be any number of things over a period of 6 years. He had been demoted so that would imply some kind of NJP. I heard that last night , I would be interested in the pattern of mis conduct , he was prmoted to E 5 by the looks of things in ordinary fashion , so the the pattern of mis conduct started ??

tod evans
08-07-2012, 10:47 AM

Since when are minorities responsible to get white guys laid?...;):eek:

jcannon98188
08-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Since when are minorities responsible to get white guys laid?...;):eek:

Since the days on the plantation that's when.

That... was horrible. I apologize in advance. I couldn't help it, forgive me.

Athan
08-07-2012, 11:27 AM
He's probably a member of the glenn beckstabber movement.

phill4paul
08-07-2012, 11:55 AM
I heard that last night , I would be interested in the pattern of mis conduct , he was prmoted to E 5 by the looks of things in ordinary fashion , so the the pattern of mis conduct started ??

The last I heard it would have been toward the end of the six years. Abuse of alcohol, AWOL, etc. He had been demoted to E-4 from E-5. His discharge was a 'general' one. Which I think gives some kinds of benefits but does not rate well for re-enlistment. The Army just kinda said 'so long.'

Bosco Warden
08-07-2012, 03:42 PM
I didnt read this thread but anyone post that this was reported from the scene as multiple shooters, similar to the CO shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJsdRy9oY7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecdSKi9_fs

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-08-2012, 04:48 AM

Amazing that more people can't seem to see this

Trimbeaux
08-08-2012, 01:10 PM
I would just like to add that those that mock "mind control", if you would stop mocking people and actually research the subject you would very easily find that the United states and our allies have been conducting mind control experiments and developing technology and drugs since WWII. Even conducting experiments on soldiers, veterans, inmates and ordinary citizens with or with out their approval or knowledge and even exchanging information with our enemies too. Many mind control operations have been scrutinized by congress and ordered shutdown, much like MK Ultra, only to reappear as another program funded under the veil of National Security. It is all there, even in our own public record. Many writers from different political affiliations have wrote books on this subject. There is no shortage of excellent books with great source material on the subject. I will admit I did not take it seriously enough until I knuckled down and researched it for myself.

Anti Federalist
08-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Amazing that more people can't seem to see this

Agreed.

Maybe that is what's happening, or maybe this was just a lone psychopath, that is what's trying to be sorted out.

But to take one very distinct possibility and just throw it in the trash is, well, nuts.

donnay
08-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Wade Michael Page <-----Three names lone nut. John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, Mark David Chapman, Anders Behring Breivik, and Jared Lee Loughner.

That is all.