PDA

View Full Version : "Global Trade Will Collapse If Romney Wins" --Business Insider

Philosophy_of_Politics
08-04-2012, 10:50 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/global-trade-collapse-romney-wins2012-7

Pericles
08-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Thought we were just about already there.

angelatc
08-04-2012, 11:20 PM
I hate to say anything nice about Romney, so I won't say anything at all.

Xhin
08-05-2012, 02:19 AM
I hate to say anything nice about Romney; fortunately there isn't anything.

Tinnuhana
08-05-2012, 02:38 AM
None of this is any good for the world economy at all. I believe that Romney will do what he says. I believe he's more likely to start wars than Obama, but that doesn't make Obama any good. This is the worst slate of candidates in U.S. history running for president, and I'm writing in Ron Paul.

Read more: http://oilprice.com/Interviews/Global-Trade-Likely-to-Collapse-if-Romney-Wins-Interview-with-Mike-Shedlock.html#ixzz22evJP4CO

jtstellar
08-06-2012, 05:16 AM
o please, spare me the price fortunetelling crap.. a price forecaster with a chalk and a board is worse than a graffiti artist with his freedom on a piece of wall.. THREE professional analysts publicly predicted the recent commodity price slump since spring.. people who correctly predict commodity prices are usually down to single digits you can count with one hand.. and then they all disagree with each other and split for the next forecast up. and ya, one of these 3~5 oracles always end up writing for some article, trying to make a name for themselves. i wish they were on some radio show instead, so i can just call in to say 'fuck you'

jbauer
08-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Interesting read, I didn't get the price forcaster part from this interview. In fact he goes out of his way to not forcast any type of long term results. You might consider reading it.

o please, spare me the price fortunetelling crap.. a price forecaster with a chalk and a board is worse than a graffiti artist with his freedom on a piece of wall.. THREE professional analysts publicly predicted the recent commodity price slump since spring.. people who correctly predict commodity prices are usually down to single digits you can count with one hand.. and then they all disagree with each other and split for the next forecast up. and ya, one of these 3~5 oracles always end up writing for some article, trying to make a name for themselves. i wish they were on some radio show instead, so i can just call in to say 'fuck you'

angelatc
08-06-2012, 10:46 AM

I think that compared to Obama, Romney is probably a better choice for the economy. But compared to Obama, I'm probably a better choice for the economy.

jtstellar
08-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Interesting read, I didn't get the price forcaster part from this interview. In fact he goes out of his way to not forcast any type of long term results. You might consider reading it. even the part where they try to forecast direction of prices. yes, even short term prices--they usually get that wrong as well. i glimpsed it and caught sight of something like 'oil likely go down in the short run' well i completely disagree with that already, and i make money off most speculators. not saying i don't have my share of mistakes. this is why i rarely talk about my results publicly. if some news breaks next week it can possibly overthrow an entire analysis. what is an analyst to do then? make excuses 'well this news happened'. well, you never know, maybe it would have done what it did anyway just with a slower pace. voodoo science.

NorfolkPCSolutions
08-06-2012, 03:18 PM
I think that compared to Obama, Romney is probably a better choice for the economy. But compared to Obama, a Diaper Genie is probably a better choice for the economy.

Fixed.

JK/SEA
08-06-2012, 03:35 PM

i like his hair.

Acala
08-06-2012, 04:09 PM

I like that he doesn't let his dog push him around.

Indy Vidual
08-06-2012, 04:14 PM
I like that he doesn't let his dog push him around.

http://i.imgur.com/wf0Yy.jpg

jmdrake
08-06-2012, 04:24 PM
None of this is any good for the world economy at all. I believe that Romney will do what he says. I believe he's more likely to start wars than Obama, but that doesn't make Obama any good. This is the worst slate of candidates in U.S. history running for president, and I'm writing in Ron Paul.

Read more: http://oilprice.com/Interviews/Global-Trade-Likely-to-Collapse-if-Romney-Wins-Interview-with-Mike-Shedlock.html#ixzz22evJP4CO

LOLz. I was just about to post this. So this Romney basher is one of ours? Kewl!