PDA

View Full Version : Let's get Ron Paul on Coast to Coast AM

Myerz
11-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Hey I am sure most of you have heard of Coast to Coast AM late taslk radio, right?

Well, in case you haven't it has over 30 million listeners. Art Bell usedto host it, now Goerge Noory. A very honest, and un-biased environment, but at the same time George Noory isn't afraid to ask the difficult questions, just right up Ron Paul alley! George Noory nows all about Ron Paul, even likes him for the most part. But has yet to have a full 3 hours dedicated to him. It would be awesome if we could get Coast to Coast to invite Ron Paul! 3 hours of nothing but the TRUTH!

Help me ...please!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

email contacts are:

george@coasttocoastam.com

ian@coasttocoastam.com

lisa@coasttocoastam.com

Thanks everybody! I AM SERIOUS THIS WOULD BE GREAT EXPOSURE FOR RON!!!

SonicInfinity
11-17-2007, 11:01 PM
No.

I swear, you people need to stop trying to spread everything so thin with your pride. We don't need five hundred events in such a short time span.

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:02 PM
As a Coastaholic, I love the idea! I have pushed this idea before . . .

George has had RP on for a few minutes in the past.

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
No.

I swear, you people need to stop trying to spread everything so thin with your pride. We don't need five hundred events in such a short time span.

Don't understand the "pride" part ???

Coast has MILLIONS OF LISTENERS and they are the very people who would be receptive to RP.

Perhaps the full 3 hour show would be a bit much, but a full hour would be great!

dircha
11-17-2007, 11:10 PM
No.

Hey, don't bash what you don't know.

Do you have any idea the audience Coast to Coast AM reaches? They are absolutely prime Ron Paul material.

This is Art Bell's old time slot.

Jojo
11-17-2007, 11:14 PM
He's been on Coast to coast.

Shii
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Yes, RP has already been on all these shows... he should focus on getting more MSM interviews now

Here is his CtC interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsa5v0-M8c

Petar
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
This is an excellent excellent idea. Coast to Coast has a MASSIVE audience, and it is all about alternative thinking. George Noory is an absolute gentleman as well. I think he should do the whole three hours if possible. Ron would be able to turn on ALOT of Coast to Coast listeners that way.

Petar
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM

oops

Jojo
11-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Here's the link (audio only) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsa5v0-M8c

This was in June. Wouldn't hurt to have him go on the show again I guess.

Birdlady
11-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Yes, RP has already been on all these shows... he should focus on getting more MSM interviews now

Here is his CtC interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsa5v0-M8c

That's from June 19. Lots has changed since then. Even George might think he has a chance to win now. Let's be honest on June 19 I wasn't even sure if we could get this going! Now I have no doubt we can win.

dircha
11-17-2007, 11:23 PM

All I can find in a search is a 5 minute interview from June 19th.

Is this all there was?

I think there would be a lot of value in having him back in light of recent events. It's a huge, receptive audience.

And BTW, this IS MSM in terms of audience size. Many cable news channel shows don't even top 1 million viewers.

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Here's the link (audio only) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZsa5v0-M8c

This was in June. Wouldn't hurt to have him go on the show again I guess.

You beat me, I was just checking the date. A refresher would be nice -- think of ALL that has happened since June!

RPFTW!
11-17-2007, 11:26 PM
George Noory's a good guy and likes Ron Paul I'm sure he would be up for another interview.

dsentell
All I can find in a search is a 5 minute interview from June 19th.

Is this all there was?

I think there would be a lot of value in having him back in light of recent events. It's a huge, receptive audience.

And BTW, this IS MSM in terms of audience size. Many cable news channel shows don't even top 1 million viewers.

Absolutely correct.

Nationwide audience. Number one rated show in its time slot.

Jojo
You beat me, I was just checking the date. A refresher would be nice -- think of ALL that has happened since June!

Right!!! It's unbelievable!
It would be nice for him to go back on Coast to Coast now.. show'em a thing or two or three.

RPFTW!
11-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Absolutely correct.

Nationwide audience. Number one rated show in its time slot.

And the most open minded audience of any radio show.

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Anyone interested, we can SUGGEST A GUEST, email:

CoastProducer@aol.com

dircha
11-17-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm not sure exactly what the process is to do this.

It would be nice if we could get a campaign insider to get in touch with the show and send them a contact number.

Dustancostine
11-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Also at that time slot Coast to Coast is about the only thing worth listening to. I have to travel a lot for my business, and while I don't believe even half the stuff on the show, it is very entertaining and a keeps you awake late at night on the road.

-Dustan

Jojo
11-17-2007, 11:32 PM

CoastProducer@aol.com

Done!

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:34 PM
They do have an established way for listeners to suggest a guest by sending an email to the above address. I have no doubt Coast could find out how to contact the campaign.

I am sure there are other methods as you suggested, but if they get enough email requests. . .

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:35 PM
Done!

I have also!

Lord Xar
11-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Yes, and the good thing here is, he could probably get on very quickly. Then we can have a caller call in and promote the teaparty07 idea.

Yeah. Can someone conact HQ and ask him to get on this show..

dircha
11-17-2007, 11:36 PM

CoastProducer@aol.com

Email sent!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/guestrequest.html

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes, and the good thing here is, he could probably get on very quickly. Then we can have a caller call in and promote the teaparty07 idea.

Yeah. Can someone conact HQ and ask him to get on this show..

Brilliant!

Chester Copperpot
11-17-2007, 11:46 PM
Hey I am sure most of you have heard of Coast to Coast AM late taslk radio, right?

Well, in case you haven't it has over 30 million listeners. Art Bell usedto host it, now Goerge Noory. A very honest, and un-biased environment, but at the same time George Noory isn't afraid to ask the difficult questions, just right up Ron Paul alley! George Noory nows all about Ron Paul, even likes him for the most part. But has yet to have a full 3 hours dedicated to him. It would be awesome if we could get Coast to Coast to invite Ron Paul! 3 hours of nothing but the TRUTH!

Help me ...please!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

email contacts are:

george@coasttocoastam.com

ian@coasttocoastam.com

lisa@coasttocoastam.com

Thanks everybody! I AM SERIOUS THIS WOULD BE GREAT EXPOSURE FOR RON!!!

Ron Paul has already been on Coast to Coast with George Noory

dsentell
11-17-2007, 11:48 PM

Please read the other posts . . .

dircha
11-17-2007, 11:50 PM

Yes, as we say he was on for a 5 minute interview way back in June. It didn't get into any depth.

A lot has changed since then, and his message aligns so well with the audience that an extended interview would be very popular.

Please email the show and suggest Ron Paul as a guest for an extended interview:
CoastProducer@aol.com

Chester Copperpot
11-17-2007, 11:51 PM
Yes, as we say he was on for a 5 minute interview way back in June. It didn't get into any depth.

A lot has changed since then, and his message aligns so well with the audience that an extended interview would be very popular.

Please email the show and suggest Ron Paul as a guest for an extended interview:
CoastProducer@aol.com

Yeah good point... It would be great exposure for the tea party.

Chester Copperpot
11-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Email sent

curtisag
11-17-2007, 11:52 PM
I enjoy coast to coast AM, but it's associated with UFOs and conspiracies. We don't need anymore negative exposure to that sort of thing. Remember what happened to Kucinich with UFos.

dircha
11-17-2007, 11:58 PM
I enjoy coast to coast AM, but it's associated with UFOs and conspiracies. We don't need anymore negative exposure to that sort of thing. Remember what happened to Kucinich with UFos.

Congressman Paul handles himself very well on shows like Alex Jones'. I don't think it would be any problem.

Dr. Paul talks openly about the NWO, the North American Union, alternative currencies, the federal reserve, eliminating the CIA and NSA, and privacy.

Of course it is up to the campaign to decide, but I believe the ability to reach such a very large, receptive audience at this critical time so close to the primaries, outweighs any negative coverage. Coast to Coast AM is really just a completely different world in terms of audience. I'd be surprised if there was any MSM coverage of an appearance at all.

Please email the show and suggest Ron Paul as a guest if you agree: CoastProducer@aol.com

Jojo
11-18-2007, 12:03 AM

Don't worry about it. Really. Let's not care what "they" say..

The way to beat them is to not play their game.

dircha
11-18-2007, 12:09 AM
What they did to Kucinich with the UFO insult during that debate was so terrible. That violated every standard of journalistic integrity. I really felt sorry for the guy. It was despicable.

If they're dead set on doing us in, there's nothing we can do about it, so I agree, let's just keep doing our best and stop being so fearful of the MSM.

aravoth
11-18-2007, 12:37 AM
Ron was on coast, So was Pat Buchanon

dircha
11-18-2007, 12:40 AM

Yes! For those won't don't read the thread before posting... :)

...we know that he had a 5 minute interview way back in June, but a lot has changed since then, there is a lot more depth to go into, and Dr. Paul's message aligns very well with the show's audience.

We think an extended interview in the coming weeks would be very popular and very good for Dr. Paul.

If you agree, please write to the show and suggest Ron Paul as a guest: CoastProducer@aol.com

Thanks!

Wyurm
11-18-2007, 12:46 AM
RP has already been on with George, however, Ian (weekends) is a different kind of guy. Ian recently interviewed Alex Jones and I really learned alot more about Alex that way. George is very good and very entertaining, however, for what we are trying to do, I think Ian would serve better since he asks questions new people to the campaign would be most likely to have. He does ask hard questions and keeps the interview on track.

As for Coast having questionable content, they have guests that range from highly credible professors, JPL employees, and other notable and credible guests all the way to the extremely unbelievable, most likely full of garbage idiots. Its entertainment for night-owls and consists of a mix of non-fiction and fiction.

I'm a streamlink subscriber only because my wife is addicted to the show. If I had an interview with Ian on mp3, it would be an invaluable tool for me to use to help others really understand just who Ron Paul really is and what he really stands for.

Edit: oh and one issue that will resonate with that audience is his stand on natural health remedies. The gold standard would resonate as well. Transparent government would be another really good issue.

dsentell
11-18-2007, 12:52 AM

RP would not be going on the show to talk about UFOs. Coast also has news and current events. We would be targeting the listeners of CtoC who would be open minded and receptive to Dr. Paul.

Non-listeners who think Coast is a crackpot show would likely never even know RP had been on. . .

dircha
11-18-2007, 12:56 AM
RP has already been on with George, however, Ian (weekends) is a different kind of guy. Ian recently interviewed Alex Jones and I really learned alot more about Alex that way.

Edit: oh and one issue that will resonate with that audience is his stand on natural health remedies. The gold standard would resonate as well. Transparent government would be another really good issue.

Please email the show and suggest that he be on with Ian if that is your preference: CoastProducer@aol.com

Thanks!

Wyurm
11-18-2007, 01:03 AM
Please email the show and suggest that he be on with Ian if that is your preference: CoastProducer@aol.com

Thanks!

I did, and mentioned that I'm a subscriber. Its possible they might be able to get him on, but RP has been invited to tons of shows. I recently saw that Reagan was trying to get him on but has been unsuccessful as of yet. This is a good thing since I can remember when RP was doing interviews in dorm rooms. Now he's a tough one to book.

dircha
11-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Please suggest Ron Paul as a guest for the show with either Ian or George at your preference: CoastProducer@aol.com

The show averages 4-5 million listeners a night last I heard. This is more than pretty much any cable news program. And the audience is very receptive to Dr. Paul's message.

Again, please send email to: CoastProducer@aol.com saying you want to hear Ron Paul back on the show for an extended interview. Dr. Paul did a 5 minute interview back in June. Most guests do an hour or more.

Myerz
11-18-2007, 03:54 PM

Oh my, MSM is associated with Murder, rape and violence.....maybe we all should steer clear of that as well.

Critical thinking is what we need!

Myerz
11-18-2007, 03:57 PM

Ya, for 5min 19 sec back in June.....give me a break a lot has changed.

dircha
11-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Ya, for 5min 19 sec back in June.....give me a break a lot has changed.

Exactly!

Please contact the show and suggest that they have him back for an extended interview: CoastProducer@aol.com

An hour with Dr. Paul on Coast to Coast AM would be huge. The listener base isn't what it was back in its hey day with Art, but it still averages 4-5 million listeners a night. That's more than most cable news networks.

And it is an audience that is deeply receptive to Dr. Paul's message.

When you write in, tell them to be sure to take the gloves off! Dr. Paul talks openly about everything from the NWO, to alternative medicine, to the anti-American activities of the CIA.

dircha
11-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Please post in this thread after you have emailed the show suggested Ron Paul as a guest for an extended interview: CoastProducer@aol.com.

This will give us an idea of how many supporters are contacting them, and will keep the thread current.

Thanks!