PDA

View Full Version : Beltway Boys ,says Ron Paul???

speciallyblend
11-17-2007, 10:55 PM
they basically were talking about how Ron Paul has no chance in iowa ,isnt even a concern ,hmmmmmm I hope the IOWA GRASSROOTS proves them wrong.,dam faux news full of crap.:mad:

dsentell
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
They hope if they say it enough, they can make it happen . . .

justinc.1089
11-17-2007, 11:32 PM
They're like a little kid wanting to turn invisible by closing their eyes lol. "If I can't see myself, they can't see me, and if I say Ron Paul can't win enough times, then he can't win!":rolleyes:

Lord Xar
11-17-2007, 11:34 PM
with Rigged Diebold machines, It might be true.

The MSM pumps up WHO it wants to win, this way the rigged machines will match the MSM generated polls. Thus, no complaints from the masses......

justinc.1089
11-17-2007, 11:40 PM
If you honestly believe the elections are rigged so much that someone can choose the president then honestly why are you here and not proving that to us to start a revolution to change that and take back the country?

When people suggest things like that, but don't act the way they logically would, then it makes me wonder if they actually believe it. I don't get why you would think the elections are rigged so much that someone or some people get to pick the president, but not try to show us the evidence for that, and instead campaign for an election that is already lost in your mind.

I'm sorry but I had to say that because everytime I keep hearing people say the elections are rigged and the next president is just going to be chosen with rigged machines I can't help but think that.

bbachtung
11-17-2007, 11:58 PM
They don't use machines for the Republican caucuses.

ConceivedInLiberty
11-17-2007, 11:59 PM

Not caucuses, but I believe they do for primaries (they are different processes).

me3
11-18-2007, 12:00 AM
/me *scrunches up tinfoil hat* :D

truthbetold
11-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Stop Watching Fox News!
Boycott Them!! Do Not Watch Fox. Nothing Good Will Come Of It.
We Already Know What They Are Going To Say And Our Complaining Wont Do Anything But Waste Our Time.

This Is A Waste Of Time.... Spend Your Time Converting People Who Can Be Converted.. It's Useless Trying To Save The Lost.

kylejack
11-18-2007, 12:06 AM
with Rigged Diebold machines, It might be true.

No. Please learn how caucuses work.

Zydeco
11-18-2007, 12:08 AM
I hesitate to say this out loud, but...I think Ron Paul is going to surprise people and win Iowa.

I don't think anyone doubts that if RP wins Iowa, he wins New Hampshire. And no one's ever won IA and NH and not won their party's nomination.

And if he wins the nomination, he beats Hillary by Reagan-Mondale numbers.

Work hard! Raise money! Convert your friends! And don't tell anyone, but my suspicion is that RP wins 47 states in the primary and 49 in the general.

If he wasn't a threat we wouldn't hear so often from the threatened, like Kondracke and Freddie the Beetle Barnes:

"Ron Paul has no chance of becoming president."

me3
11-18-2007, 12:14 AM
There are some great grassroots training videos being released to campaign volunteers, excellent insight into what the campaign is trying to accomplish, what they specifically need us to do, where our focus needs to be, and what we can accomplish by meeting these goals. The strategists the campaign is using are very intelligent and skilled people. I think they keep a lot of this on the down-low.

I was kinda curious yesterday after torchbearer mentioned that many of the delegates in some states are not at large, but after watching the videos, I feel a lot better about our chances, and even in a loss, our ability to create massive positive change in the GOP.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-18-2007, 01:11 AM
Or maybe you need to learn how they work. We all do... Read up on 1996 Dole v Buchanan. The results are reported directly from the precincts to the crooks at Iowa GOP central committee... they "add" the precinct results and announce the winner. No county election officials getting in the way... very slick. Romney owns the central committee. It will take more than a good campaign, it will take independent pollwatchers to win....

The Ron Paul meetup groups in Iowa will need to report their individual precinct tally results online ASAP if this is gonna be kept honest....

No. Please learn how caucuses work.

speciallyblend
11-18-2007, 03:07 AM

lastnymleft
11-18-2007, 06:15 AM
If you honestly believe the elections are rigged so much that someone can choose the president then honestly why are you here and not proving that to us to start a revolution to change that and take back the country?

That there is vote rigging is incontrovertible. Check out http://www.blackboxvoting.org and http://www.grepalast.com

But that doesn't mean we should give up. On the contrary. We need to make it impossible for them to *get away with* any rigging IN A VERY SHORT/IMMEDIATE TIME FRAME. GWB won with about 60,000,000 votes in 2004. We need to ensure Our Ron wins 70-80,000,000 actual votes - That is, he must win by a LANDSLIDE. That will make the flipping/miscounting of votes so much more difficult - and less believable - than if it is a close election.

When faced with so many votes, margins of error with exit polling will mean that - even worst case - it will be obvious that RP won, and we can ramp things up, and take to the streets en-masse, immediately.

Henry
11-18-2007, 08:32 AM

When people suggest things like that, but don't act the way they logically would, then it makes me wonder if they actually believe it. I don't get why you would think the elections are rigged so much that someone or some people get to pick the president, but not try to show us the evidence for that, and instead campaign for an election that is already lost in your mind.

I'm sorry but I had to say that because everytime I keep hearing people say the elections are rigged and the next president is just going to be chosen with rigged machines I can't help but think that.

Some evidence !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMG34cv0zM

lastnymleft
11-18-2007, 09:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wviWDGm9mNg

ValidusCustodiae
11-18-2007, 09:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wviWDGm9mNg

The two youtubes I was going to post are already here, for the person that wanted evidence. They may not use electronic voting machines for primaries, but we are going to have to face them at some point and the fact is that yes they can be rigged, watch the videos if you don't believe me. That's the problem with a lot of you, if it sounds outlandish, you attribute it to conspiracy theorists. Why not investigate the validity of the claim(s)? Anyway, if you think its nuts to believe they could mess around with the votes, then you're right where *they* want you.

speciallyblend
11-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Ron Paul Supporters can multi-task, so i can convert people and watch news,even post events and grassroots news and still have energy to keep Talking the RON PAUL MESSAGE.

ITS AMAZING when you can chew gum and walk and talk at the sametime.the power of ron paul supporters and americans show many can multi-task,but if you cant handle the truth,then do one thing at a time;)

i perfer to multi-task,you get more accomplished;)

A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN

kylejack
11-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Or maybe you need to learn how they work. We all do... Read up on 1996 Dole v Buchanan. The results are reported directly from the precincts to the crooks at Iowa GOP central committee... they "add" the precinct results and announce the winner. No county election officials getting in the way... very slick. Romney owns the central committee. It will take more than a good campaign, it will take independent pollwatchers to win....

The Ron Paul meetup groups in Iowa will need to report their individual precinct tally results online ASAP if this is gonna be kept honest....
At which point do DIEBOLD MACHINES enter into the equation?