PDA

View Full Version : How often do you dream about the campaign?

James R
11-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Personally it seems like Ron Paul events creep into my dreams often!

constitutional
11-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I day dreamed few times where RP wins the nomination, what my reactions would be and the looks on people faces who said RP has no chance :D

Jerome
11-17-2007, 10:53 PM
I've had a few actual dreams relating to the campaign. I had one not too long ago where Ron won the Presidency and I finally felt completely at ease and peaceful. One of those dreams that you don't want to wake up from.

ClayTrainor
11-17-2007, 10:59 PM
I had a dream about me and my buddies road tripping to Washington for the inauguration on Nov 5th 2008.. however, the dream went sour when we all died in a fatal crash... this is when i woke up.

My dreams are often very messed up, lol.. but i still consider it a dream not a nightmare... A nightmare woudl be giuliani or clinton in the white house!

Paulitician
11-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Dreaming about it? Geez, that's a little freaky.

Petar
11-17-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm glad you posted this, I honestly was about to post my weird Ron Paul dream yesterday and ask if anyone else was having dreams too, but then I thought it might upset someone or something....I just remember that my dream was a bit of a nightmare because I was with Ron Paul and the campaign, and he was like some weird politician, and not the real Ron Paul.

BuddyRey
11-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Very odd. Nearly 70% of my waking hours are spent thinking about RP or politics in some manifestation or another, but I don't remember once dreaming about him. Of course, my dreams rarely have plots. Normally, they're just disjointed David Lynch-esque vignettes of different settings and conflicts.

BuddyRey
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm glad you posted this, I honestly was about to post my weird Ron Paul dream yesterday and ask if anyone else was having dreams too, but then I thought it might upset someone or something....I just remember that my dream was a bit of a nightmare because I was with Ron Paul and the campaign, and he was like some weird politician, and not the real Ron Paul.

Maybe the real RP was replaced with an evil robot replica sent by the Mitt Romney campaign. :D

James R
11-18-2007, 12:24 AM

I feel much better now myself! Its certainly is not something I ever imagined I'd be doing! (being involved in politics, and especially dreaming about it!)

garrettwombat
11-18-2007, 12:24 AM
this is the creepiest poll anyone has ever posted.

me3
11-18-2007, 12:25 AM
this is the creepiest poll anyone has ever posted.
Yeah, but I have to admit, I end up dreaming about the campaign a couple times a week.

Birdlady
11-18-2007, 12:26 AM
I wish I'd dream of the campaign. My dreams have been pretty insane recently.

garrettwombat
11-18-2007, 12:27 AM
iv never had a dream about paul... but... i did have a dream about blackwater one time and me refusing my national ID card.... it was more of a nightmare

Thom1776
11-18-2007, 12:28 AM
Uh. . . never.

But now that the seed has been planted...

Petar
11-18-2007, 05:25 AM
Maybe the real RP was replaced with an evil robot replica sent by the Mitt Romney campaign. :D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you looked underneath, he had a stamp on him that said he was minted by the federal reserve. :p

Natalie
11-18-2007, 08:02 AM
I have Ron Paul dreams all the time!

uncloned21
11-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Haha! I was thinking abou asking just this morning, but I thought that was just too weird.

bulloncoins
11-18-2007, 08:17 AM
I had a dream about a week ago. It was election night and I was watching some news person call out, "another state goes to Ron Paul". I awoke with a feeling that he is really going to win the republican nomination. I think it was right after the Nov.5th moneybomb.........true story.

Conza88
11-18-2007, 08:17 AM
I have, probably .5-once a week, on average.

Last time, I was present at that speech where ron paul mentioned the 5th Nov. And that awesome God Bless America started playing. I was in the crowd, saw it all go down. Then inauguration, real vivid too.

Want RP dreams? Watch a real inspiring kick ass you tube video about RP, then go to bed whilst still thinking about it. I'm a bit of a night owl, so I crash when he's still in my head.:D

Kandilynn
11-18-2007, 08:22 AM
I had a dream that started out normal. In it my husband and I were watching an interview of Ron Paul on TV, and then a breaking news story about some disaster interupted the interview, and Ron Paul ripped off his clothes and was wearing a superhero costume underneath. Then he flew off. It was weird. But most of the time I just dream that we are going to a rally, or going to pass out flyers or something. Or even more mundane like checking the forums to see what articles have been written.

Drknows
11-18-2007, 08:25 AM
I had a bad dream that had Hillary and Bill in it.

We were at some elite campaign fund raiser and hillary was drinking champaign (somewhat drunk), then someone asked her about Ron Paul and she became very angry and called some guys to take us outside and rough us up. Bill was in the corner and gave them a wink.

I blacked out and woke up in a emergency room i quickly asked someone who they were going to vote for and he said Ron Paul so i handed him a video of what happened.

Unfortunately i died but not before the video was posted on youtube. HAHA

robert4rp08
11-18-2007, 08:27 AM
I don't dream about it, but it's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about before falling asleep.